PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a profitable club in NYC/NJ

Sierra7
11-23-2017, 09:37 AM
Hey girls! So Iím recently coming back after about 4 years. I used to make a ton of money, but lately the clubs Iím trying have been pretty bad. Not sure if the industry just took a hit. Any advice would be totally appreciated!

Xo Sierra

arielbriel
11-23-2017, 10:59 PM
Which clubs??

ZeroSugarMonster
11-25-2017, 02:57 PM
I heard it took a hit but compared to the 90s. It should be pretty much the same since four years ago. I'd love to know clubs as well...

Meowxo
11-29-2017, 11:02 AM
I worked in New Jersey basically on and off from 2010 to 2015 And I've made the most ever there And I've left negative everyday for a week there. I never did that great because everywhere I worked was extras extras extras and I am too affraid that everyone has STDs or is a cop to really do all that much extra.
I did well at centerfolds , I worked at all the Delilah's bc they were closest to me and I'd honestly say to stay away from there except in the summer .
Unless you are willing to do extras , then go there dayshift or mid shift and you can make good money. The environment and girls are strangly close knit and weirdly pleasant I loved the management.
The clubs in Atlantic City seem like too many problems to be worth it