PDA

View Full Version : getting around c4s proof of residency/looking for good threads on selling content

bbcakezxo
12-15-2017, 12:56 AM
I'm a bit of a gypsy and would love to start a clips4sale but they require that you have a utility bill with your name and address on it. I'm constanly moving around and am about to buy a campervan and won't have a permanent residency at all. Is there any way around this??

I've been doing mostly indie lately and am wanting to expand as far as content and I know c4s is a great place to make money, especially for niche stuff which I love doing. Right now I mostly just use ManyVids, I have an IWantClips account but barely make money there so have been lazy about uploading there. Also, does anyone have any luck selling clips on CMD? I have several clips on there but they never seem to sell and didn't know if it was worth pursuing. What are some other sites that are good for selling content? I had a ton of good threads bookmarked, some just brainstorming good ideas for clips and others just directed more towards selling content but my old computer died out on me and the camming connection google search has been failing me so if any of you have some beast threads to share I'd GREATLY appreciate it! Y'all always seem to whip some awesome shit out of nowhere like some camming connection wizards lol

BurlesqueBaller
12-16-2017, 11:06 AM
I used to want utilities and rental properties not in my name as well as my cars not to have my information on the license plate. For the utilities and rent I would utilize a "Power of Attorney" combined with a notarized contract giving me full control of the estate. For the car I would do a lean title as though the dancer's name it was in was paying monthly payments so the title would remain in my name, but the registration would be their name.

I suppose it would be possible to invoke a similar practice of sorts and it still be within the realm of legality. Or.. They don't accept LLC licenses I gather? :p

caramelcraze
12-17-2017, 11:02 AM
you can use a cell phone bill :)

KatyBoleyn
12-17-2017, 03:50 PM
I'm a bit of a gypsy and would love to start a clips4sale but they require that you have a utility bill with your name and address on it. I'm constanly moving around and am about to buy a campervan and won't have a permanent residency at all. Is there any way around this??

I've been doing mostly indie lately and am wanting to expand as far as content and I know c4s is a great place to make money, especially for niche stuff which I love doing. Right now I mostly just use ManyVids, I have an IWantClips account but barely make money there so have been lazy about uploading there. Also, does anyone have any luck selling clips on CMD? I have several clips on there but they never seem to sell and didn't know if it was worth pursuing. What are some other sites that are good for selling content? I had a ton of good threads bookmarked, some just brainstorming good ideas for clips and others just directed more towards selling content but my old computer died out on me and the camming connection google search has been failing me so if any of you have some beast threads to share I'd GREATLY appreciate it! Y'all always seem to whip some awesome shit out of nowhere like some camming connection wizards lol

I'm not sure at what point in the process they want your utility bill, but we can act as payment middle-man on C4S without an issue, if you don't mind paying a percent for the daily pay there. We send all tax documentation electronically and pay by deposit or card so there's nothing ever to mail and no real reason to keep track of a "real address" for you.