PDA

View Full Version : Phone Sex Site w/ Traffic

PinkPopcorn
12-27-2017, 10:55 AM
Are there any phone sex websites where you do not have to bring your own clients? Similar to how you show up on cam sites and the site provides you customers and any you bring along are just a bonus. Are there any phone sex sites that are similar to this?

I was on NF and I did not buy placement nor did I bring my own customers. I never got a single text or call, yet on cam sites I am very profitable very quickly. Frankly, it irritates the hell out of me because I look at threads and daily there are posts like, "PS saved my life," "I'm going to the bahamas because I just got done texting," "Made goal before leaving bed God bless phone sex," lol

Is my hustle off for this side of the industry or is it imperative that you bring your own customers??

SuperPookie
12-27-2017, 05:26 PM
I went 3 months on NF being logged in 24/7 without getting a single call until I paid for placement. I do not advertise TalkToMe due to it's wretched percentage and do get some organic traffic there but not a whole lot. I'd say on average maybe an extra $40-50 a week or so and that's only because I have some regular callers. Of course there are the weeks where I'm all YES boom but that's uncommon.
Wow that was a really long winded way of saying " fuck if I know" :D.

SuperPookie
12-27-2017, 05:28 PM
That being said I'd try bidding on NF because now it is generally my highest earning or close to it site

PhatGirlDynomite!!!
12-27-2017, 06:26 PM
Are there any phone sex websites where you do not have to bring your own clients? Similar to how you show up on cam sites and the site provides you customers and any you bring along are just a bonus. Are there any phone sex sites that are similar to this?

I was on NF and I did not buy placement nor did I bring my own customers. I never got a single text or call, yet on cam sites I am very profitable very quickly. Frankly, it irritates the hell out of me because I look at threads and daily there are posts like, "PS saved my life," "I'm going to the bahamas because I just got done texting," "Made goal before leaving bed God bless phone sex," lol

Is my hustle off for this side of the industry or is it imperative that you bring your own customers??

Unless you want to work for a dispatch company then you will need to bring your own traffic. And very few people are willing to openly discuss the few legit dispatch companies left in the phone sex industry. It's a very competitive industry. It doesn't mean you can't do well at it but you will need to work for it. Also my advice is to not get too irritated and don't compare yourself to other people. Some of us have been at this a very long time and have customer list longer than the yellow brick road, and sometimes people are just trying to sell you a dream. If you already have a following of loyal customers then selling them on the idea of phone sex should be pretty easy. But you will need to build a web presence letting them know that this is an option that you now prefer. You have to build the opportunity because there really aren't any places where you can just log in and wait. It rarely happens like that for anyone when it comes to phone.

DonaDiabla
12-27-2017, 07:35 PM
Unless, you want to work dispatch companies with high traffic. It is best to build up some type of online presence as an pso if working platforms or direct-dial. I would say that it is best to build up some sort of web presence as NF newbie. It took me awhile to build up my Niteflirt clientele and it worked out in the end. Personally, I never had to bulid up an online presence on TTM while there but that could have changed.