PDA

View Full Version : Adultium.com - A cloud platform for monetizing of your adult content

Adultium
01-19-2018, 02:20 AM
Hey Everyone!
I'm the Adultium official rep here and I want to introduce a new system for monetizing of your adult content (video, photo).
We are not a tube and even not just another site with movies for money.

ADULTIUM.COM SHTICKS
Or why you can earn more with us?

You will get:

your paysite (for example, )
partner traffic (not only your own from social networks)
a large number of monetization options: Local Membership for own members, Pay Per View for guest members, Donation, Video Download
a unique selling design of your content (for example, )
80% of earnings (limited offer)
revenue from viewing other people's channels by the users you provided​

And besides

Your content will always be yours!

We invite you to cooperation! !

KNOW MORE ABOUT SYSTEM POSSIBILITIES

illustrated documentation for our system -

if you have questions - post in this thread or PM me or [email protected]!

Looking forward to your messages, feedback and questions

Kristen_Krystal
01-19-2018, 10:05 AM
Looks good at a quick glance.

What method will you use too payout the performers. Would you think about using Paxum? I'm in the UK & Cheques are not really a thing over here any more.

I only took a quick look but I didn't immediately see any info on how much pay-for-views & subscriptions would cost the customer & also details on the shared revenue scheme.

The sample site looked nice though :)

Adultium
01-22-2018, 03:36 AM
Looks good at a quick glance.

What method will you use too payout the performers. Would you think about using Paxum? I'm in the UK & Cheques are not really a thing over here any more.

I only took a quick look but I didn't immediately see any info on how much pay-for-views & subscriptions would cost the customer & also details on the shared revenue scheme.

The sample site looked nice though :)

Kristen, thanks for the questions.

We use Paxum for payments.

We pay on the 7th and 22nd of every month. Wires: more than $ 800 free. Wires less than $ 800 cost about $ 40 (can vary depending on the beneficiary's bank).
Payments on Paxum- $ 1; WebMoney-2.5%; Payoneer-Free.

The average price for a user is 1 minute = $ 1 (you as a producer, can assign it at your discretion in the range from $ 0.06 to $ 1.98 to earn as much as possible, because you know your audience best). Also you set the cost of monthly subscription (for such users there is no per-second charging).

The commission is divided into 3 main parts:
Producer income - 40%
Promoter income - 40%
Income of the system is 20%

In the end, you will get:
- If you bring the customer to your channel, you will receive 80% of all costs this user.
- Revenue from viewing other people's channels by the users you provided - 40%
- Revenue from the customer sent to your channel by promoters - 40%

Kristen_Krystal
01-22-2018, 12:16 PM
Thank You - It sounds good to me.

You might be better putting this info into the camming section where it will get seen by more people who might be also interested.

naomi_doll
01-22-2018, 12:21 PM
Americans can no longer use Paxum - https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?219825-PAXUM-To-Shut-Down-Personal-Accounts-in-2-Days!!!!

Also, only women can post in Camming Connection.

PhatGirlDynomite!!!
01-22-2018, 05:20 PM
Americans can no longer use Paxum - https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?219825-PAXUM-To-Shut-Down-Personal-Accounts-in-2-Days!!!!

Also, only women can post in Camming Connection.

Are you giving them a heads up? Because this is Industry Insight. :)

naomi_doll
01-22-2018, 05:27 PM
Are you giving them a heads up? Because this is Industry Insight. :)

Yep, the person above me told them they should post in the camming section. :)

PhatGirlDynomite!!!
01-22-2018, 05:34 PM
Yep, the person above me told them they should post in the camming section. :)

Okay thank you. This is the right spot for them. Most content creators post in this section and over time more cammers are learning to check Industry Insight for other services. Having this little section helps to keep CC from being spammed with new startups and male members can contribute without posing as women.

Bahuba
01-22-2018, 10:35 PM
How is the 80% earnings offer limited?

Adultium
01-23-2018, 07:02 AM
Bahuba, it's means that for the producers who will start working with us now, earnings will be 80% always. That is, if once the percentage of payment is reduced in future, it will not affect those who will start working with us now.

And we have stunning news!

Adultium.com and its team want to be better than others.
Therefore we offer the best rates for the best producers!
We pay 100%

This means 100% of the price that the user pays.
For example, if he buys an access package for $ 29.99, you will get $ 29.99.
Time of offer is limited. Hurry up to start cooperation.

No one else has done this! We are the first!

Adultium
01-23-2018, 07:26 AM
Americans can no longer use Paxum - !!!!

Yes, we know about this bad news :(
but also we payment on Wires, WebMoney and Payoneer.

danep
01-23-2018, 08:13 AM
Hi, it's great to see another Industry rep here.
Contact me when you can so we can exchange details please.
Thanks!

Adultium
01-24-2018, 03:42 AM
Hi, Dan.
I sent you a message in PM.

Bahuba
01-24-2018, 04:36 AM
^^Now we're getting somewhere

Sam38g
01-24-2018, 05:22 AM
^^^ Yes, seems they recruited Dan & I can't wait to join his site. :)

MissyMay
03-06-2018, 02:09 PM
Looking to see how is it going. Any good or not so good updates?

Adultium
05-29-2018, 06:28 AM
We always listen to the numerous requests and opinions of our partners and try to develop the system by increasing the earnings of producers and webmasters.

Meet the updated version of your adult content monetization system!

What new you will find inside when you

We have implemented a possibility of a user's subscription to your channel with a monthly refill. This means that now the user will be able to constantly support you and your channel. Besides the user brought by you will pay individual royalties for viewing content on other channels, and you will receive an additional percentage by this.
You can set the price per minute of viewing your content by your own
Now the user can choose - watch your content online or download it to your device. You can set the cost for downloading from $ 4.99 to 99.99. As the test period showed, users use the "download" function often enough.
Implemented a new convenient and detailed system of accounting statistics. Now you can easily see all the traffic on your channel - from the moment of the user's visit to your channel and viewing promo materials to the moment of purchase.
We also optimized the upload and download speed of the content. Now the system works even faster.

Register right now on Adultium.com and earn even more on selling your adult content!