PDA

View Full Version : Music for Strip Dancers

Beatcharge
02-07-2018, 11:00 AM
We can help female dancers by letting them know the most recent and right type of type music to fit the Strip Club Environment.

We can even provide customized audio which can include your stage name being repeated over music instrumentals. Depending on how much time we have, we can do this for FREE.

Just message us here at "beatcharge" ..

PhatGirlDynomite!!!
02-07-2018, 02:58 PM
Are you on soundcloud?

Selina M
02-07-2018, 11:23 PM
LOL I think we who actually work in clubs know what music fits in... and hearing your stage name creepily repeated over a beat definitely ain't it.

PhatGirlDynomite!!!
02-08-2018, 04:32 PM
Im still trying to figure out what he's selling? A link to a soundcloud or bandcamp page would be nice.

Beatcharge
02-11-2018, 12:47 PM
Every Month or two I will provide some Song Names of new songs which have the vibes for Strip Clubs. I will try try to provide free download links, but for now it would be best if you can ask the club dj if they have the song or if they can obtain it from their associated Dj Pool.

I will provide soundcloud download links for the music which is available there.

NikkiToTheStage
02-14-2018, 12:49 PM
Zone by Arizona Zervas ft. John Wolf is a great song.

Beatcharge
02-14-2018, 07:52 PM
Every Month or two I will provide some Song Names of new songs which have the vibes for Strip Clubs. I will try try to provide free download links, but for now it would be best if you can ask the club dj if they have the song or if they can obtain it from their associated Dj Pool.

I will provide soundcloud download links for the music which is available there.

SPICE - Tik Tak

Pop Dancehall Reggae vibe. A fun beat and the artist Spice is right on topic lyrically (especially the Raw version). Song should have customers visioning your body tick tocking on stage.

Sample song below and follow options to get MP3

(Raw Version)

(Clean Radio Version)

Pass it on if you like...