PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone process CC payments and if so whom do you use?

Bahuba
03-26-2018, 08:10 AM
A lot of people have firstchoicepay, but firstchoicepay lacks the ability to process CC payments. Paypal is apparently useless now for this. ccBill? Payoneer? Another high risk merchant account vendor? Who is doing this that can shed some light? Thanks

laurielegs
03-26-2018, 09:29 AM
I use Indiebill

https://www.getindiebill.com/go?rcm=r1v5p9

(that's my referral link but would recommend it even if they didn't offer me referral $. )

There's a thread about them here:

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?212891-INDIEBILL-Process-payments-easily-earn-85-without-chargebacks

Robert De Niro
03-26-2018, 09:53 PM
What are you selling?

Caseycurvaceous
04-10-2018, 12:13 PM
I use indiebill and stripe. My main go to's i put the work under "consultancy" and that time paid is for that reason.
:)

Bahuba
04-10-2018, 02:02 PM
Does Stripe allow you to process CCs ? Adult? IndieBill doesn't have a solution yet for API so the payment is invisible to the customer; you still apparently have to go to an IndieBill site to make the payment, unlike let's say Authorize.net where the payment is done on the back end.

Bahuba
04-11-2018, 08:25 AM
Aaaaaaand also FCP just went belly up. This is nuts.

laurielegs
04-11-2018, 10:28 AM
Does Stripe allow you to process CCs ? Adult? IndieBill doesn't have a solution yet for API so the payment is invisible to the customer; you still apparently have to go to an IndieBill site to make the payment, unlike let's say Authorize.net where the payment is done on the back end.

Stripe lists under prohibited businesses any sexually oriented business, so no they don't.

It costs a bunch to get your own adult-friendly merchant account, yearly fees, and they take a high percentage because adult is considered high risk. Is CCBill an option for what you want to do?

Bahuba
04-11-2018, 04:12 PM
Do you think CCBill will be unaffected?

laurielegs
04-11-2018, 05:13 PM
Do you think CCBill will be unaffected?

Probably. They are an adult merchant, always have done adult. Kind of expensive but legit.

DeepThoughts
04-13-2018, 03:13 PM
I have used CCbill for 11 years and I also have Verotal whom I just signed with. CCbill is rock solid I would be floored if it went anywhere. I would highly recommend them.

DonaDiabla
04-15-2018, 07:20 PM
I have used CoinPayments to take bitcoin and CC payments without any problems. Now,they have a bit of reputation due to their past but this happened before I took payments with them. I have been with them for 2 1/2 years without any problems nor complaints.They do not have a lot of restrictions either. I also have Verotal for my more vanilla sites.Currently, I am looking into getting with BunnyToken after they become more established.

royce.dietrich
11-05-2018, 06:20 AM
A lot of people have firstchoicepay, but firstchoicepay lacks the ability to process CC payments. Paypal is apparently useless now for this. ccBill? Payoneer? Another high risk merchant account vendor? Who is doing this that can shed some light? Thanks

Square
PaySpacelv
Dharma Merchant Services

naomi_doll
11-05-2018, 09:47 AM
Square
PaySpacelv
Dharma Merchant Services

Neither Square nor Dharma process high-risk transactions.

Robert De Niro
11-06-2018, 10:38 AM
It costs a bunch to get your own adult-friendly merchant account, yearly fees, and they take a high percentage because adult is considered high risk. Is CCBill an option for what you want to do?

Merchant accounts are for those with high sales, It's recommended to get a merchant if you make at least 2-5k per month. Anything less, then ccbill/verotel/epoch are good.

Neither Square nor Dharma process high-risk transactions.

That guy works for them, I see him bumping other threads on another forum.

justsometwat
11-06-2018, 11:52 AM
Will Dharma be able to support my business type?
Dharma can work with many different types of merchants, but we donít process for high-risk industries. A high-risk industry is defined as an industry that historically deals with more chargebacks, fraud, business closures, and federal regulation issues. As such, a different type of processing bank specializes in these types of accounts.

According to their FAQ

sarabimaraj
11-06-2018, 04:40 PM
I say go with Verotel. I've been using them for a while and they have been amazing with their support.

Djoser
11-27-2018, 03:28 PM
ccBill was a fucking DISASTER for me when I started a website a few years back.

Robert De Niro
01-16-2019, 02:10 PM
ccBill was a fucking DISASTER for me when I started a website a few years back.

Can you tell us the story?