PDA

View Full Version : How to hire dancers for private Bachelor Party?

mrmadness001
01-19-2020, 07:54 AM
Was trying to post this on the main Stripper Web Forum but doesn't look like guys have access to do that. So figure I would put it on this board.

A group of friends (15-20) are doing a big Bachelor Party for a buddy of ours in San Diego on Memorial Day weekend. We already are aware of Hong Kong across the border at Tijuana and have planned to make a trip there one of the nights we are there.

But the bachelor asked me to find out how we can go about hiring some girls and a female bartender for one of the other nights. Mostly would be like a pregame at the house we rented out for a few hours before we all hit the town for the night.

I guess there are agency's that specialize in this but was wondering if it would be more cost effective to cut out the middle man and somehow just contact girls who would like to hang out for a couple of hours.

With backpage dead and gone finding independent girls seems like it would be a tough road. Figured I would throw this out here and see what recommendations would be. Any feedback is appreciated.

Neelp120
07-14-2021, 01:28 AM
Shop for the best fitness band and tracker. Get best fitness band under 2000 in india with premium quality and best Features. Buy now the best fitness band. Buy the best and worth fitness tracker best fitness band under 2000 in india with premium quality and best Features.