PDA

View Full Version : Bored on lockdown? Buy VPN for $20 & Access the Web Unrestricted

dalenereddy
04-13-2020, 03:26 AM
If you wanna Experience the high-end security with uncompromised blazing fastest vpn connectivity while working remotely. Protect yourself from online and anonymous.
Lifetime Subscription of FastestVPN for $20 with 10 simultaneous logins for all your devices.
https ://fastestvpn.com/lifetime-special-deal
8)}:D}:D

arielbriel
04-14-2020, 02:01 AM
Anyone know if this is reputable? Thanks.

Golden_Rule
05-13-2020, 01:10 AM
I'd pass on it.

I am haven't been around in a bit, but look to the left... I'm not a newbie. {LOL}

I use to do private parties in NYC with a couple of partners, but my 9-5 is Security Contracting and Private Investigation [I'm retired NYPD]. I do some IP [intellectual property] protection work and I have a really good IT guy on staff. He recommended NordVPN to me and I have been using it for a couple of years now. It's not some fly by night, but a legit IT company. It's on sale right now at $3.49/Month on a 3 year contract. You get up to six devices for that.

It has servers all over the world, plus onion servers [if the dark web is your thing] and also fixed IP servers if you need that. Plus its got a strict no log policy so there is no record of where you've been on their servers for anyone to poke around in. It is a very private Virtual Private Network that takes privacy seriously. The usual 256 bit encryption through out.

Good stuff and a highly recommend. [No, I am not connected with the company in anyway and profit from saying this not one wit}

Good luck. :)