PDA

View Full Version : Success in Cam Modeling or Phone Sex Learn NiteFlirt with Candy (web design)

FlirtWebDesign
08-06-2021, 12:26 PM
My name is Candy, I have worked in phone sex for 14 yrs.

I have been training women how to work the platform for over 5 yrs.
It can be a daunting task. There is so much more than turning on your phone.
I also train ladies who want to work a new part of the sex industry, either phone only or camming with phone. While it's pretty easy to use your body to make money in a club, it's a whole different world when you're on the phone.
I also design and can provide you with 2257 content if you don't want to use your photos.

https://youtu.be/oX_VH1wXGFQ

"There is so much to learn" said one of my recent clients...and there is!
I can help.

Covid has made life difficult for us all, but I have been so lucky to be successful in this business and taking care of myself.
But, success needs tools, not luck.

I have the toolbox.
Visit my site:

There you can see my portfolio and read some posts.
I am direct, honest and affordable.

If you're looking for part time work with possibly full time income, phone sex may be for you.
Regards,
Candy

whirlerz
08-11-2021, 10:32 AM
Thanks, I'll check it out..

Working in a club was never ez to me tho.

FlirtWebDesign
08-11-2021, 12:47 PM
I'll tell you that I stripped for about 3 yrs, 1/1/2 in a club and then I worked private parties.
Once you learn to answer the phone in your pajamas and make several hundred a day, you'll never put on another pair of stripper heels.

xxx
Candy

laurielegs
08-11-2021, 02:52 PM
Good luck on your business - reasonable prices too, nice. Definitely needed for those who don't want to take the time to learn design on their own and need tips on Niteflirt.

I think a lot overlook Niteflirt but it has a lot of potential! I should give my profiles more attention than I do.