PDA

View Full Version : Arousr.com

arousr
06-26-2022, 11:05 PM
You can post any of your questions here you may have about the Arousr platform

We will check back here to answer your comments as best as we can :)

space_cowgirl
06-27-2022, 05:47 AM
-Does Linda still work there?
-Pay per text?
-Payout options?

arousr
06-27-2022, 09:21 AM
Linda handles the onboarding of all new Chathosts and their payment details/personal info for their private accounts

Femme Fatale is the Media/PR Manager. She handles all external inquiries for the site from models/cam models interested in applying. She also assists in Chathost and external Model collaborations on Social Media as well as our "Discover Your Kinky Self" Podcast interviews.

The Arousr Payout percentages are always updated using this link can be found on our official website with the breakdowns :)

Payout options is Direct Bank Transfer or Transferwise

Growlerpussy
07-02-2022, 01:39 PM
-Does Linda still work there?
-Pay per text?
-Payout options?

I love the first question! looooooooooll

Growlerpussy
07-02-2022, 01:41 PM
Enjoy reading THIS: https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?173892-Arousr&highlight=arousr

arousr
07-04-2022, 09:06 PM
We apologize for those who had issues in the past. No site is perfect but we are happy to provide answers to all valid questions here in the forums about the platform itself

arousr
07-04-2022, 09:23 PM
Our rates are always updated here and very transparent for all Chathosts to see the breakdown of their earnings
The site doesn't allow us to drop the full link here but if you type in the following you will see the rates arousr (dot) com /content/ rates/

Erika_Xstacy
07-05-2022, 12:02 AM
We apologize for those who had issues in the past. No site is perfect but we are happy to provide answers to all valid questions here in the forums about the platform itself
when i was on there i was let go for not doing the required hours, is that still a thing? This was 10 years ago
I probably was put in the blackballed aren but was going to try again if not.

space_cowgirl
07-05-2022, 01:17 PM
I love the first question! looooooooooll
Yeah, I mean, it's critical that the main/only contact you have at a site is respectful and Linda is certainly not. Many of us would come back if we didn't have to deal with her.

Growlerpussy
07-05-2022, 03:02 PM
Yeah, I mean, it's critical that the main/only contact you have at a site is respectful and Linda is certainly not. Many of us would come back if we didn't have to deal with her.

Hell yes! Linda told me my chat replies were not quality enough anymore and I had to leave. That was 1 month after they changes the payouts per message for the girls. I was still on the old rate. I think nobody can stand her.

Horny
07-06-2022, 06:01 AM
It used to be good now it is so cheap. You work hours for very little. The phone rate is awful too. I would go back if they actually paid models properly. Even NF chat is 0.62 per message. That is all also not taking into account Linda...

space_cowgirl
07-08-2022, 08:00 AM
Hell yes! Linda told me my chat replies were not quality enough anymore and I had to leave. That was 1 month after they changes the payouts per message for the girls. I was still on the old rate. I think nobody can stand her.
Yep, she does that constantly. In her mind, the texters are somehow 100% responsible for whether the dude leaves the chat. ???? No acknowledgement for the fact that these guys want free nudes then want to talk about taboo shit, then leave if we don't do it. "Being engaging" is what we do, but it takes two to tango (for money). Ugh...

arousr
07-08-2022, 08:35 AM
There is no set amount of time you are required to work on Arousr. That is totally up to you how much/often you want to work. Keeping in mind that on any adult site that the more regular you are with your schedule the better your overall results will be for income potential.
However, if your account is left inactive (meaning you do not log in at all) for over 90 days your account does deleted

arousr
07-08-2022, 08:41 AM
How it works is your ranking on Arousr is strictly determined by the internal algorithm which values engagement over all not any individual on the team.

How is Engagement determined?
Engagement is determined by how often a member is sending you messages vs. you sending messages back to them when it comes to the texting feature. If you are flooding the chat with your maximum amount of messages you can send with little to no replies from the member will automatically rank lower as it shows the member is not as engaged to reply. Ideally, you want the member so engaged with you by using your excellent conversational skills that they have a lot of replies, not the other way around.

No single person will ever tell you that you have to leave (so long as you do not break our TOS), it's totally up to you if you decide to work on the platform after you are approved to be a Chathost and for how long you want to stay.

Note: Not everyone platform is for everyone, everyone has highly unique needs but, we would like to clear up as much confusion as possible :)

Hope this helps!

arousr
07-08-2022, 08:46 AM
Phone is not our most popular feature on the site. Sexting/Camming is which is why you may have experienced slower times working with us if you where mostly using Phone chat.
If you are combining Video Chat/Sexting/Phone then you will see better results overall using all the features so you can appeal to a wider audience
Just like any platform, it's how you use it and not all platforms are suited for every camgirl out there.
Working more regular hours so members know when to expect you online is a big part of success on any platform.
We are constantly making improvements to the platform and we also offer Dirty Chat Roulette hour daily between 3 pm - 11 pm EST where the first 250 Chathosts online in the Roulette Chat get paid for the first free minute they spend with our members

Growlerpussy
07-08-2022, 01:03 PM
No single person will ever tell you that you have to leave (so long as you do not break our TOS), it's totally up to you if you decide to work on the platform after you are approved to be a Chathost and for how long you want to stay.

DO YOU WANT A COPY OF LINDA'S MAIL TELLING ME I HAVE TO LEAVE. NEVER DID I BREAK THE TOS.
I bet the Arousr account is LINDA herself. Are the girls running away that you have to promote here? Loooooooooooool

space_cowgirl
07-11-2022, 08:29 AM
How it works is your ranking on Arousr is strictly determined by the internal algorithm which values engagement over all not any individual on the team.

How is Engagement determined?
Engagement is determined by how often a member is sending you messages vs. you sending messages back to them when it comes to the texting feature. If you are flooding the chat with your maximum amount of messages you can send with little to no replied from the member this ranks lower as it shows the member is not as engaged to reply. Ideally, you want the member so engaged with you using your excellent conversational skills that they cannot stop replying, not the other way around.

No single person will ever tell you that you have to leave (so long as you do not break our TOS),

Do you realize that the men texting on Arousr try to get us to break TOS constantly and then leave when we say "No"? Does this "algorithm" take the absolute FACT that your customers are cheap and want to get the most mileage for the least money, all while pushing our limits? The texters cannot force men to keep texting. It's not all on the texter.

Linda DID tell me to leave, via a badly-spelled copy/paste form email. If we are all saying that Linda is part of the problem, Linda is part of the problem.

Believe me, we all want to make money.

arousr
07-13-2022, 09:42 PM
Have you used the Block/Report feature to notify Support of those instances by creating a ticket internally on the platform?

arousr
07-13-2022, 09:46 PM
You may DM us if you would like us to investigate further as we cannot check on why you are no longer using the platform via this thread not how much time has passed since you stopped using Arousr

We will ask you to not use all caps and yell in the forums to keep the peace as we are only trying to help

Growlerpussy
07-13-2022, 10:29 PM
We will ask you to not use all caps and yell in the forums to keep the peace as we are only trying to help[/QUOTE]

OH REALLY?

space_cowgirl
07-14-2022, 07:50 AM
We will ask you to not use all caps and yell in the forums to keep the peace as we are only trying to help

OH REALLY?[/QUOTE]

OR WHAT?

Lol, fuck off arousr. No one wants to use your crap site.

Erika_Xstacy
07-14-2022, 02:55 PM
There is no set amount of time you are required to work on Arousr. That is totally up to you how much/often you want to work. Keeping in mind that on any adult site that the more regular you are with your schedule the better your overall results will be for income potential.
However, if your account is left inactive (meaning you do not log in at all) for over 90 days your account does deleted

That is not what I was told and let go bc i was having female problems.

On Oct 28, 2013, at 4:22 PM, Linda TelePass <[email protected]> wrote:

hi erika
Would you like to continue working for us? Please let me know
you need to log in 20hrs per week

thanks linda

--
Thanks,

LINDA

arousr
07-15-2022, 10:59 AM
When was this correspondence sent to you?

Present Day: We are not requiring anyone work a minimum amount of time you are independent sub-contractors on Arousr not employees so it's totally up to you as we mentioned previously how much you work. You simply need to login to keep your account active or else then it is closed after too much time passes.

arousr
07-15-2022, 11:19 AM
We are not for everyone (no platform is) and we are clearly not the right fit. We have tried to answer your questions but we continue to get hate for it in the comments.

There is no need for vulgarity in a place where Camgirls and Cam companies come to share insights and address issues in a reasonable manner so everyone can find places to make money online in a healthy environment

We hope you find a better suited platform for you

space_cowgirl
07-15-2022, 01:20 PM
This is a place for sex workers to discuss our business. You came here to advertise your site. We told folks why they shouldn't work there after we did work there. People can come to their own conclusions.

Violethollywood
07-15-2022, 04:28 PM
Does anyone actually use the chat roulette on here? Is it worth it? I have never done the chat roulette, but i do have my video, texting and phone on almost all day everyday and rarely make over $100 a week. Since they lowered the amounts they pay us now, it's really dampened earnings.

Growlerpussy
07-15-2022, 10:04 PM
I can't see other companies promoting here, except start up companies. Just seen your rates .... woah. From a wooping 300 credits in chat you went down to 150 for the girls. I see maybe 2 or 3 who are still whe I was there too, the rest took their legs and run lol.
There are plenty other sites you can promote your site ... but not here. I don't know how smart your company is, but when 90% of your "workers" are complaining about the same staff member ... she should be gone by now. There are other forums where plenty of your girls have a lot to say about Linda ... better start to listen, no?

Djoser
07-18-2022, 04:16 AM
Thread closed uintil I can sort out the complaints