PDA

View Full Version : New here

Lexxus
12-03-2003, 07:12 AM
I'm not a dancer but I have a bunch of friends who dance. I came very close to dancing but I guess I chickened out.

This looks like a great site and even though I don't dance, I think I can learn a lot here.

I'm an amateur model and I do lot's of online contests etc.

I have been debating getting enhancement surgery and think I'm going to go for it over the summer. I'm scared to death though.

Anyway, just really came here to [santa] say hi.

Lex

RedFox
12-03-2003, 07:18 AM
Welcome Lexxus!!

I am not a dancer either but this site is filled with very interesting and caring people!

[wave]

Lexxus
12-03-2003, 07:21 AM
Welcome Lexxus!!

I am not a dancer either but this site is filled with very interesting and caring people!

[wave]

Thanx for the welcome!

It does seem like a lot of fun and a lot of the topics interest me. I've always enjoyed being as sexy as possible and being sensual. What better way to do that is there than dancing?

:)

blackbeauty
12-03-2003, 07:38 AM
Welcome Lexxus! I love it here, everyone is really supportive. Don't become an addict like most of us. ;)

blondhottie
12-03-2003, 07:46 AM
Welcome! :)

cash
12-03-2003, 07:48 AM
i'm not a st.......just kidding ...hi lexxus welcome to stripper web....

Shayden
12-03-2003, 07:53 AM
Welcome Welcome Welcome Lexxus!

Shayden :-*

Medusa
12-03-2003, 08:02 AM
Welcome Lexus. I have yet to dance but have always considered it, currently unable to due to a back injury I am recovering from, but thinking about starting once I get better. Maybe we can support each other in making the first step. :)

Lexxus
12-04-2003, 01:58 AM
Thank you all for the warm welcome!

I guess I have some things in common with you all and thought I could learn a lot from the threads here. I've already learned a lot.

I'm considering augmentation but have no idea what the difference in costs between just the enhancement as opposed to a lift and enhancement.

Anyway, the clothes, hair and lifestyle seem great. I've always liked to dress up etc and to me just wearing a skimpy bikini in public is a rush. I can't imagine what it would be like to dance but I guess you guys get used to it.

Thanx again for the welcome!

alexislv
12-04-2003, 09:50 AM
The key to plastic surgery is finding the best doctor you can afford. Dont skimp on something like that. You should visit several board certified doctors. Tell them what you want and they will explain if they can do it, how it will look, etc. Use that as a way to feel out if they are in it for your $ or really can do the things they say. Look at the books they keep of before and afters of patients. What area do you live? I know an awesome doctor in La Jolla (San Diego). He is the chief of plastic surgery at one of the most respected hospitals in San Diego

Lexxus
12-05-2003, 01:49 AM
The key to plastic surgery is finding the best doctor you can afford. Dont skimp on something like that. You should visit several board certified doctors. Tell them what you want and they will explain if they can do it, how it will look, etc. Use that as a way to feel out if they are in it for your $ or really can do the things they say. Look at the books they keep of before and afters of patients. What area do you live? I know an awesome doctor in La Jolla (San Diego). He is the chief of plastic surgery at one of the most respected hospitals in San Diego

I'm certainly not going to go for the best price. Thanx for the advice.

I live in Florida and was actually thinking about going down to Miami which is about 2 hours south of me. Although I have a recommendation from a few friends and he seems like a great doctor and he's local. Spent time as a trauma surgeon and has practiced plastic surgery since 1981.

I know a lift involves a lot more and also leaves more scars which is something that concerns me.

Thanx again for the info and advice.

alexislv
12-05-2003, 04:13 AM
You're most welcome!

alexislv
12-05-2003, 04:16 AM
You know I just thought of this...if you are interested, you could ask the dr. I was talking about if he has any recommendations...he might know who is good in your area...he is a super nice guy and would totally do it. A friend of mine went to him and asked for the Pam Anderson look and he said he doesnt believe in that and wont do it and gave her names of doctors that would...his website is if you are interested..

velvet
12-05-2003, 04:54 AM
hi welcome.... drs Burke and Rumsey in ponte vedra beach (south of jacksonville beach) do awsome work ive seen alot of both recently and love them!

Kianna_Jayde
12-06-2003, 06:10 AM
A belated welcome to you, Lexxus from Miss Kianna Jayde in Charm City!! [cheers] Hope you enjoy your time here on this forum, and I too am getting my BA very soon.

Brooklyn
01-28-2004, 11:59 AM
Welcome to SW Lexxus...