PDA

View Full Version : New to the boards...Hello ;)

SkyAtPenthouse
05-18-2003, 09:24 AM
Hi!

I just wanted to say hello to everyone and introduce myself - I`m Sky, I dance at the Penthouse Club in San Antonio, Texas (topless club) and this is my first time dancing in over a year (but the first time I danced it was for only 2 months, so I still consider myself new). Anyways, I just wanted to say I love this site - it`s very informative and everyone seems so friendly! I hope to talk to ya`ll soon :-*

~ SKY

anklefrog
05-18-2003, 11:40 AM
Welcome! There is a lot to learn here and feel free to share your opinions, questions and ideas about everything and anything.

Destiny
05-18-2003, 02:52 PM
Sky: How are you doing in San Antonio with the new laws? I heard it really sucked there now and that most of the clubs were near empty.

SkyAtPenthouse
05-18-2003, 02:58 PM
Yea, the new laws suck - I haven`t seen anyone really abide by them tho (aren`t we not suppost to touch during dances?) I`m not too worried about it tho becouse I heard the club I`m at has hired some big lawyer to try to overturn it - I hope it works! I picked the worst time I start dancing :(

~ SKY

Bridgette
05-18-2003, 03:22 PM
Well I hope things go well for you in SAT, and welcome to the boards! :)

BebeBabiez
05-18-2003, 03:44 PM
Welcome! U'll love all the girls on this board :)
I work in SF, and I believe that one of the clubs I work at is actually changing names this week to Penthouse Lounge

Mikimoto
05-18-2003, 10:45 PM
BeBe,
Great timing on the move to Boys Toys/Penthouse. You are at the right place at the right time! Stop by and say "hi" sometime. You are only one block away now.

Kaiya (at the Lusty Lady S.F.)

johnnyblaze
05-19-2003, 07:16 AM
im johnnyblaze, here in austin (im a guy)....only an hour to San Antonio! email me, lets talk! if you have a pic send me one!

-JB

LoveSexMoney
05-19-2003, 08:32 AM
im johnnyblaze, here in austin (im a guy)....only an hour to San Antonio! email me, lets talk! if you have a pic send me one!

-JB
High...Sky...what a weirdo guy [beamup]

anklefrog
05-19-2003, 09:25 AM
LMAO!!!

Rayne
05-20-2003, 12:42 PM
Hi Sky, I've been posting here for a few weeks and I love this board. It seems to be a great place to discuss very real issues that few non-dancers understand. I think my morale is higher at work knowing I'm not alone in what I believe about the beauty of stripping. We've taken the red pill, not the blue one, and now we can't go back, so we need each other for support. (Yeah, just saw the Matrix Reloaded yesterday.) Anyways, I'm sure you'll find this stuff as valuable and comforting as I did.

05-21-2003, 02:45 AM
Sky:

Hi, I'm at anoither SA club, but if things don't change, I may be joining you at Penthouse Club soon. Biz here is way down, and the talk is that Penthouse Club biz is a lot better. ALso hear that Penthouse is outside the city limits, so the new laws won't apply there. Hope you find this board as fun as I do. Watch out for the match heads!

LEIGH_LANDON
05-21-2003, 03:11 AM
Welcome Sky - plenty to read and learn from, feel free to ask & inquire, there is a huge resource here of great value.

Enjoy the site!

aggieed
05-21-2003, 03:13 AM
ALso hear that Penthouse is outside the city limits, so the new laws won't apply there.

Not sure about that...this discussion was made elsewhere and came to the conclusion that Penthouse was NOT outside the city limits...but I don't live there so I don't really know. I would think that the limits would be just a few more miles North. Good luck to all of you is SA...word is that many ladies are making the trek up to Austin...

doc-catfish
05-21-2003, 12:14 PM
Not sure about that...this discussion was made elsewhere and came to the conclusion that Penthouse was NOT outside the city limits...but I don't live there so I don't really know. I would think that the limits would be just a few more miles North. Good luck to all of you is SA...word is that many ladies are making the trek up to Austin...

Here's the club location plotted on Mapquest.
Penthouse Location (http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?size=big&mapdata=Z4hBeDJQe5dM7XBQd%2bLt8cyCcj0BNxUVR0Jk7HB0 BT5TFCs7W7MktDpcW033cTdXB6NT%2b8W0f4rvkaHACT%2ft3J XS6dv4mJNz9iWldzrpO2Q2km5Ye24DVWDA6oFkU04GpVwaP0WC FG3a7j4So5nw4cSXqJ7hyyFB%2fz6cuqoyKpTNQfXnDttDwiMm PqKBTJBbAZYTfhHcEsye0XfW1U8RJpl8BJAX1hxjh9jPIS9fHj aXdXvbEVacuwnNfHnY40hc4OipHaCZr4UC35BVE8l63EOLoRIE %2fS5fEyJQ1olM3zar8K09F5F3sH3bD%2bcbMuU2hxS0VezAEI 6xSpqIwrtprJKbrVIULCzeL7p97aveWHBCplxmJuuCzX%2b47S abLiah)

Assuming that I have the right address, its definitely inside somebody's city limits. That suburb of Windcrest is awfully close to the star.

I see the judge upheld the full nudity and lap dance bans, but threw out the part of the ordinance that dealt with banning VIP rooms, so I'd suspect that once the media furvor dies down over this you're going to see some sort of "lookout" system in effect. I'm sure the club owners still have a lot of cards to play. Passing an ordinance is one thing, enforcing it is another entirely.

Nonetheless, if I were thinking of starting a club in the SA area, I'd be looking for some land outside town within easy reach of an interstate highway. That exit 182 area off I-35 on the map looks nice.

Brooklyn
01-28-2004, 12:05 PM
Welcome to SW SKY ...