PDA

View Full Version : Ever notice that...

tragic-beauty
08-25-2003, 02:04 PM
When most men that i have ever met.. that goto my club or any club for the first time *club vergins* seem to think that I am there to get them off.. As if im am some sort of call girl.. ive had 8 YES 8 guys that have never been into a club before last saturday.. I had 3 try to suck/ lick my nipples 2 succeded.. the rest were trying to cop a feel were they shouldent be touching.. And actually sayign ohh yes make me cum make me cum! ooooH!
And when i say.. thats NOT what this place is about.. I got alot of. "Oh its not??"

Oh and i had a guy literally force me on him and leaked all over my leg.. *he came*
my club doesent do anything when it comes to stuff like this

This is really disturbing.. nights like this have been becomming more and more common.. im tierd of going home feeling like ive been violated.. i mean i can handle 1 person.. but more then a handful gets to be too much for anyone..

Am i the only one having this problem?

Naomi_Tx
08-25-2003, 02:26 PM
I've got a great one for ya. The club I'm at now is 18 and over BYOB, so I get that a lot. >:(

Here's what you do. Stop the dance, walk over to his friends (they never come alone) and say, in a kinda whinie/confused tone "Um guys, can you be a pal and help me out. Obviously your friend's never been in a SC before and he's acting a fool. Can you tell him how to act and get him to pay me."

Two birds with one stone, he's embarrassed and so are his friends so they play it off by buying dances from you and behaving. ;)

tragic-beauty
08-25-2003, 02:29 PM
actually my club is a juice bar.. and these men are 25 - 40 most came alone or with 1 other...

Pamela
08-25-2003, 03:19 PM
It's sad, but thats what seems to be happening in alot of the clubs, so friends tell friends and so on that they got________. Now they think more than ever they can "play" with dancers at the clubs. Yes, i have noticed by talking to guy friends that they as well see this going on, a few even admit hitting a certain club just for extra pleasure.

They need a handbook handed by every dancer before they get a damn dance. And some dancers need a handbook to read, learn and live by while inside the clubs.
Pamela

minky
08-25-2003, 06:17 PM
i had one customer get quite angry when i explained he wasn't going to get any extras from the dancers. He was disgusted that we took our clothes off but don't get the customers off...
i couldn't believe the guy. ???

LEIGH_LANDON
08-26-2003, 01:33 AM
ya well hand this one nicely over to those that DO THOSE EXTRAS, and set the precedent for the rest.

Old argument - as disgusted as we are about this? There is always some extras girl arguing her right to perform these illegal ahem "services" for the strip club clientele.

I went back to featuring - I will never table/lap dance because of this increasing level of events and the kind of girls that do this stuff.

That is no longer a strip tease but straight up prostitution. Sorry NOT my cuppa tea thank you very fugging much.

Apparantly you will be hard pressed these days to find a club that is just a strip club anymore.

I'll stick to the stage...

LEIGH_LANDON
08-26-2003, 01:36 AM
Pam - imagine handing a stripper handbook to a girl that does extras? LOL!

Indica
08-26-2003, 03:21 AM
Shan I probably should not have been snacking reading that post! GROSS! ??? *barf*

Pamela
08-26-2003, 04:06 AM
LEIGH she would not understand it. I never thought of that. Lol

Devastating Divyne
08-26-2003, 05:08 AM
Shan: I'm sorry and you sure as hell are building up a good case for quitting your club. The leaking on my leg shit, honey....I don't know how in the hell you handled that. I have this thing about broads at work sneezing too close to me and I am truly sorry about the bodily fluid thing. It is defiinitely time for you to tell that club that you are going on vacation while you go around and find you another club.

NoaSummer
08-26-2003, 05:17 AM
Oh and i had a guy literally force me on him and leaked all over my leg.. *he came*
my club doesent do anything when it comes to stuff like this

djeeze that's discusting!!!!!!

tragic-beauty
08-26-2003, 07:37 AM
LOL i want to quit so bad its not funny.. but my hubbys out of work so im waiting till he gets a job... then ill quit.

well that was the first time anybody had came on me.. and were i work is high contact... There only 1 girl i suspect of doing extras and thats it.. Im usuallly very good at stopping at the righ moment. but.. i didnt thik this guy woulod cum on only 2 dances.. and get this.. he wanted to be my regualr.. yes it waas really a very bad disgusting night..

Melonie
08-26-2003, 09:31 AM
Yup I agree entirely! With this poor economy, club customers are expecting more and more 'mileage' for their money, and they're becoming more and more aggressive about grabbing that 'mileage' themselves if the dancer doesn't offer it. My idea of "dancing" does NOT include doing a Lucy Liu impression every single minute you're doing private dances, plus going through half a box of baby wipes a night wiping off customer "leftovers" from my cleavage, nipples, legs and ass. I'm with Leigh - it's not worth dealing with private dances anymore. At least on webcam the customers can still be disgusting but you are out of their reach, and when you're the feature you can refuse to do private dances on the pretense that it competes too much with house dancers!

Shan, don't feel like the lone ranger about being stuck in a situation of having to deliver more contact than you'd like to and having to deal with aggressive disgusting customers in order to make money in clubs these days. Unless a girl is lucky enough to make it past the audition at a very upscale show club which truly has zero contact, she's going to face an increasingly 'demanding' situation as a house dancer in contact clubs where customers expect more and some dancers willingly provide it. A dancer can always say no, but if other dancers in the same club are saying yes when she's not, this usually translates into MacDonalds money earning potential.

Tina
08-26-2003, 11:47 AM
Shan, did you ever try the 2 clubs in Olathe I mentioned. The topless full bar clubs have a better clientele on the whole than the ones where 18 year olds can be admitted.

Even in Houston where extras are readily available the clubs are upscale in appearance and manner of operation and the guys will usually do a test drive dance to see how far you will go or negotiate with a dancer in advance before manhandling a girl.

In this business girls move around a lot. You are not stuck to one club.

Guys are going to cum in their pants randomly, just like what hapened to the Brazilian girl on HBO's G String Divas if you ever watched it.

In a full contact club let the guys know they can touch anywhere but the boobs and crotch, and gracefully move their hands if they get carried away. If you act like the guys repulse you they won't buy any dances and your objective is to keep them on the couch as long a possible and make them feel you like them at the same time.

Are you rubbing on them too hard with your knee or butt? Try easing up on the groinal contact a little so they won't get carried away so fast.

Personally, I think you'd like the full bar clubs better.

tragic-beauty
08-26-2003, 05:39 PM
i have never grinded hard.. its not just my club tina its all the ones around here.. i called those two that you mentioned.. they said they have to many dancers and to liitle clientelle

Juliette_deSade
08-27-2003, 05:26 AM
I used to get that constantly. Ugh.

That's a perk to working in Virginia. No LD's at all. But the earning potential is not the best. And that was a big sacrifice.

Dignity is priceless. If only more dancers spoke out against it! Publicly. One time is a warning.....second time I will blare it out to any authority that would listen.

Juliette de Sade
Juliette de Sade

Lena
08-27-2003, 08:39 AM
Juliette, there's no ld's at all in Virginia? In all of it?

I have an older freind who's never quite adjusted to the idea of ld's, and I think she would be willing to travel someplace where she didn't have to do them. The DC are of VA is actually not that far from here, I think... can you recommend a club or two?

Juliette_deSade
08-27-2003, 10:11 AM
Lena, NOPE.
No LD"s at all. It's all stage. Furthermore, you wear a bikini at all times with a full bottom. No touching allowed.

In Norfolk, JB's Gallery of girls is a good bet. Junction in Newport news is Ok, although the Cat is better.

Juliette de Sade

vrmr22d
08-27-2003, 10:59 AM
I think that it is terrible that stage dancing has almost become a lost art! I am an entertainer and I will entertain on that stage, even if I have to get a second job to do it! Besides, I can use that time on stage to hone my skills!

DEE_DEE
10-19-2003, 02:13 PM
>:( I started dancing 10 years ago, at that time if i guy were to even ask to even see your parts he did so with at least a hundreds bucks in his hand! Nowadays the girls give everything away for free. Any guy that decided to get his bodily fluids on me would be heading to the emergency room. Stand up to those sloppy girls who have no pride.

ChristyWild
03-20-2004, 10:24 AM
Well, at least they're trying to clean things up here in Tampa. The club I work at now, as well as its 3 sister clubs, all got busted in December for illegal activities. The owners brought in management they could trust and promised the local law that they would be complying with all the statutes. Well, it's 3 months later, and they have this 0 tolerance policy for bs, whether drugs or sex. So, I like it now...everyone's on the same footing, and with random checks every so often, only the stupid try anything. And, it mkes a great explanation to the dipshits who want extras.
"Oh, I'm sorry, but if I did that, I'd be out of a job, and, personally, it's not worth the measley 2-300 I might make to get fired from a place I really love." Plus, mgmt totally supports us walking out if the guys aren't listening to the rules. :dance:

MotherDaisy
03-22-2004, 02:02 PM
After having a child and taking a class on germs I act like Jerry Seinfeld when it comes to other peoples bodily fluids. Running down your leg...I wish you could sue for that. GROSS!!!!

GoldCoastGirl
03-23-2004, 10:15 PM
LOL i want to quit so bad its not funny.. but my hubbys out of work so im waiting till he gets a job... then ill quit.

well that was the first time anybody had came on me.. and were i work is high contact... There only 1 girl i suspect of doing extras and thats it.. Im usuallly very good at stopping at the righ moment. but.. i didnt thik this guy woulod cum on only 2 dances.. and get this.. he wanted to be my regualr.. yes it waas really a very bad disgusting night..

I had a particularly bad incident Sunday past (21 March). :o :gnasher: The guy was a 'humper/grinder' and be ended up booking me for just over an hour in total. Well... I was in control of his humping/grinding until the last 10 minutes of the dance. He decided he would make me feel violated and powerless. :-[ :'(

I was just casually sitting between his legs when he grabbed my waist and pulled me back so I was hard against his crotch/penis. He also maneuvoured (sp?) himself so he could grind/hump my lower back. :o Since he over-powered me with his strength as I tried to get out of his grip.. I don't know why I did it ??? but I just 'gave up' and went limp (as such). Within the space of 10 minutes he had taken control away from me and then proceeded to hump/grind against me until he came. I even felt that 'boom boom' (that's what I call it) when someone cums. :-[ :'( :gnasher:

Lucky for me that no semen came thru his pants at all. :relieved: VERY LUCKY however he showed me the ultimate dis-respect. >:( This happened early morning monday (as my Sunday shift is 7.30pm Sunday until 5am monday). It took me all of Monday to get over the :o , I was sent home early on Tuesday because I was a mess ( :crying: due to how he made me feel so violated and powerless) and I have only just gotten over the anger :gnasher:.

I can TOTALLY relate. I too want to quit my club as this is the second incident in two months (another incident where a guy decided to use his man strength over me to keep me close to him - taking control away from me again - happened last month). I'm getting a little "over" the contact (everywhere except inner thigh, butt crack, between the legs and pubic area. No mouth contact what-so-ever).

I had a chat with management and they re-assured me that they are behind me 100% and will believe me over the customer anyday. ;D So.. to prevent this from happening ever again (I learnt a lesson in a harsh way).. I'm going to be less tolerant of the BS. I'm not going to let them get away with such crap every again. :whistleblower:

It was the the first time, for me, that anyone ever 'came' in a dance too. If it happened any time before this, I certainly did not know about it like I did this time (I felt it). In the two plus years of dancing... this is the first time. :o

Here are two quotes that have helped me deal with this situation so that now I can move on and I'm not so affected by it: ;D

Michelle Akers: I think the challenge is to take... difficult and painful times and turn them into something beneficial, something that makes you grow.

Kirk Douglas: We must be more grateful for all the little things in life -- walking, talking, moving, loving. Don't give up, and you have a chance.

The stuff we have to put up with GRRR :gnasher: