PDA

View Full Version : For bi ladies

Hershey
09-04-2003, 07:41 AM
Just out of curiousity how many of u dancers/ladies are bisexuals? I have noticed that some of the dancers at my club are bisexuals. Most of the times when they're around me they are always grabbin' my ass and tits. Seems like they loved my ass so much lol . Not that Im complaining lol. ;D

However what lead u into the bi world? Did it start after becoming a dancer? I know women like to experiment and explore and I hear that both worlds are the best. I'd have to agree on that hehe ;)

Hershey

Cheeta
09-04-2003, 01:34 PM
I think it is just what you are attracted to and sometimes, the whole vibe of the club just brings it out even more.

mt._hollylove
09-04-2003, 05:07 PM
when dancing,you can become very close to the other dancers and alot of them are bi-,and if your not bi- the temptation can be strong,and some just give in,like i did,,,,,

NoaSummer
09-05-2003, 05:58 AM
oooo ok

well i think i'm not a realllll bisexual.... I'm dating this girl right now....but i don't feel like cuddeling or like doing stuff lovers do....eccept for the sex... i'm definetly sexually attracted to female....but a real relationship? no i don't think i'm that bisexual.... call it fake.. whatever...i can't help it...'ve been with about 6 girls now and the sex was GREAT! i don't wanna put those feelings aside... my boyfriend doesn't mind at all!!!! he knows i won't be leaving him for another female....
I thought i was bisexual because when i watched adult movies i got very turned on by the girl/girl scenes.... so that's when i started experimenting.....

it's fun! i don't tell everyone that i'm into girls too, especialy not to girls.... it seems when they know they automatically think you're trying to get with them....that's just not true...i'm very spoiled on my choice of female....not any female would do....

Pamela
09-05-2003, 06:42 AM
I find females (certain ones of course) very beautiful. I get attracted to her personality. If she does not have that going on, i don't want to get to know her. I am not bi, but i can't say i never will get it one with another female. These days i get hit up on alot of them, and i do wonder. So i can call myself bi-curious. Honestly.

I love men. They are my passion, but a woman at the right time, yes!

HotBiDancerInPhily
09-05-2003, 06:45 AM
I was bi way before i dance thats actually what got me into dancin i ifnd women more attractive then men and i think that there more of a challenge and easier to be urself with out hiding things.

Hershey
09-05-2003, 07:12 AM
oh wow .. interesting perespective. Like u Noasummer and Pamela I feel exact the same way. I do find women attractive as well but I wont hit on them or tell them I'm a bi if they ask me.

I certianly will not mess with dancers I work with due to conflict with personal/ business. Yes there are times it's tempting but I dont let it get to me. Now those ladies at work do not know if Im a bi or not but dang they kiss up on me, and grab on me lol. Im more into personality than the looks cuz looks can be deceiving.

I would say I'd like to play around and have sex with a female every now and then but not as a lover. I dont think I could do that cuz Im into men as well. Just that women can do better in bed lol! :-P)

Hershey

mt._hollylove
09-07-2003, 12:37 AM
yea,never mix business with pleasure,trust me i know,theres nothing wrong with being bi-,

Naomi_Tx
09-07-2003, 12:48 AM
Noasummer, I gave that same speech to this girl once who asked if I was bi back when I was fooling around with my friend. Summed it up with "no I'm really straight." Her response was "well than, you're the crookedest straight girl I know!" ??? [v]

Juliette_deSade
09-07-2003, 10:25 AM
I played around a bit before and during my stripper career. I find the experience similiar to guys in one way: there is no satisfaction guarantee.

I'm the exploring type. Ya have to keep it under wraps for the most part at work, But a drunken night or two has found me in the club shower with a lovely girl....

You know.
Juliette de Sade

Zofia
09-07-2003, 01:50 PM
Had my first bi experience in high school. Wow! talk about a kiss!!!! Loved it! Since then, I've never really limited myself to one sex or the other. When I was actively dancing, I did a lot of two girl shows and made a lot of money doing so.

As far as relationships go, I really only had one with a girl. We split when I graduated from college. We were more like a steady hook up than a real relationship. Although we did do the cuddle thing when we got together. We did go to movies and dinner a few times too. While we aren't really seeing each other now, we still write and email. She's like my best bud now.

So, does that make me a LUG? I don't know. I certainly hooked up with guys too. I loved it with her, and I think if the right girl came along, I'd be interested again. But I'm pretty happy with my boyfriend now.

Sara
09-14-2003, 07:04 AM
My first sexual experience ever was with another girl. I am 100% bisexual and have had sex with both men and women and enjoy both. I prefer to date men but do not find them sexually attractive (meaning, I don't get "turned on" by looking at a man). Women are beautiful.

Hershey
09-14-2003, 09:46 AM
Rock on Sara ;-)

windy4me
09-15-2003, 07:53 PM
I was bisexual way before I was a dancer. For the last few years I have dated more girls than guys but its what is in the heart that counts. As for girls at work sure but it comes with all the shit that mixing work and pleasure has.

velvet
09-16-2003, 05:20 AM
I slept with my first women a year after my first guy. Condidered myself bisexual for years then went completly all girl for a long time. This was both before and after dancing. Now i havent been with a women for 5 years (have a man now) honestly i dont miss it i'm happy at home. Back to the point yes i believe being a dancer makes that kind of attraction more intense since you are around beautiful women every night. Also easier to get into as so many girls in the biz are bi or at least curious.

Hershey
09-16-2003, 06:30 AM
That's an interesting point of views of how women would explore the "bi world" before and after dancing. However did it hurt your relationship with your boyfriend/husband?

I know some men wouldn't like it and would consider that as "cheating" because you are sleeping with someone else other than your own spouse. Shouldn't men either accept that you're bi or get out! Some men wouldnt mind since they would think it could spice up their sex lives.

For those who have a relationship with husband/boyfriends how did they feel about it?

Zofia
09-16-2003, 07:04 AM
Hershey, I've always been open about my sexuality with serious boyfriends. With a hook up, it's just not worth the hassle to go into it. My current boyfriend claims that he'd love to do a threesome. But the one time there was a girl I was interested in, she said no to the idea of him joining in. So, I just decided not to take things any farther. When my old lover from college comes to visit, boyfriend's dream of a threesome may be fulfilled. I know she's into it and she owes me. I took care of her boyfriends' threesome desires a couple of times.

velvet
09-16-2003, 08:58 AM
I'm not sure what you mean hershey.
well i was with a guy the first time i was with a women, but there were many, many times i was with the women alone... i was single at those times. of course when i was with women only for many years no men were involved at all. my husband knows of my past in fact we are friends with two of my ex girlfriends. i would never be with anyone... male or female now that i'm married, it is cheating.

Amethyst
09-25-2003, 08:28 AM
Cool topic, Hershey!

I consider myself bi-sensual. I find women sexually attractive, but have no interest in forming a loving relationship beyond friendship with another woman. I think bi-sexuality encompasses both sex and love for both men and women. I was into women before I started dancing and am still into them...just not other dancers (like other ladies have stated - don't mix biz with pleasure).

As for my exhusband and exboyfriend - both considered it cheating if I were to be with another woman. For my ex-h it was cheating if it was done without him, for my ex-b he did not want me with another woman or man PERIOD.

I have a question for the bi and lesbian ladies - do you find that hetero dancers treat you differently once they realize you go both ways or are a lesbian?

Zofia
09-25-2003, 09:10 AM
I have a question for the bi and lesbian ladies - do you find that hetero dancers treat you differently once they realize you go both ways or are a lesbian?

Some do. Some straight women are uncomfortable, especially in the locker room. I told one girl, who was really nice everywhere but in the locker room, that I wasn't trying to seduce her, or even force my sexuality on her. That seemed to relieve her, and she finally quit hanging out in the corner if we were both in the locker room together.

Tia
09-25-2003, 09:21 AM
I've only been dancing for a couple of months, but I've been "bi" for years. I consider myself something of a play bi, however, because, while I would like to have a relationship with another female and am highly attracted to them, I know that I wouldn't do it because whatever relationships I get into I would like for the potential of a long-lasting love and a family to exist. A same-sex relationship/marriage like that would be very difficult, and because I would be happy with males also, they are who I date. The women are who I fantasize about. That has nothing to do with my decision to strip; I do it because I love every kind of dancing ever invented, and I actually get paid for it. *gasp* My boyfriends always know my preferences; my current boyfriend and I happen to have very similar tastes in women and we drool over them together and point them out at the grocery stores. It's kind of fun. And kind of *funny*, particularly when I seem to have more testosterone than he does occassionally.

I would like to point out that I don't really think this is an accurate poll to rate the frequency of bisexual women strippers. I think the subject line may catch the attention of more bi women than straight ones, and your responses are only limited to those who happen to check the board.

Ravin
09-25-2003, 11:47 AM
I have been married for two and a half years and realized I was bi six months to a year into it. I have yet to start dancing but, after having started frequenting strip clubs with my husband, my desire to dance was aroused.

Sometimes he gets a little uncomfortable about it because once I realized I liked women I realized I like them more then men. I just reassure him that nothing can replace him and that he is awesome in bed.

I think it is nice for him in a way because he can check out other hot girls and not have to worry about me being upset cuase I am usually checking them out too.

We have had a threesome once and I would do it again in a heart beat if the opportunity knocked on my door.

He has also said that if we are ever separated of a long period of time due to business he wouldn't mind too much if I had sex with another women without him as long as no men were involved.

Shayden
09-26-2003, 06:35 AM
I don't know if I would really call myself bi or not. I'm extremely curious though. I've never had a sexual experience with a girl but on occassion I've messed around with a couple girls before (it was usually when I was drunk). I can't really say anything to my friends because they think that's gross or weird. But I'm definitely open to bringing a girl home with me to my boyfriend's house. I've always been attracted to girls, their so beautiful and sexy, more so I would say then men but I still love sex with men.

Shayden

kaluakream538
10-02-2003, 02:41 AM
I had my first experience before I started dancing. At the time my girl used to tease me and say I wasn't bi, I was bi-curious. I was always attracted to pretty girls, like if I saw one in the mall I would smile, stop and talk. But I think it progressed a little when I started dancing because all day it was cute half naked chicks around me. Don't get me wrong I still love dick but I don't mind throwing something extra in the pot from time to time.

1derfull
10-02-2003, 03:02 AM
I think all females are bi or at least think about it.

Ravin
10-02-2003, 03:26 PM
I don't agree, I think a lot of girls are bi or bi curious but not all. For some girls, that is the farthest thing from their minds.

Hershey
10-04-2003, 10:07 AM
Yes Ravin is right. Not ALL girls are bi or bi curious. I've seen some dancers that wouldn't mind girls tease or feel her up a little but she wouldn't go farther. Some girls just are not attracted to other girls at all. I find it bizzare that they would allow other girls touch, kiss or feel them a little but are not attracted to girls ??? Maybe it was more like a girl friend thing that girls ususally do such as holding hands, hugging each other and expressing feelings.

Hershey

Bridgette
10-05-2003, 02:28 AM
Been there, done that. I have been with women, over a period of years, that started before dancing. It was always just for fun. I could never have a lover relationship with a woman. Had a booty-call relationship with a girl for a few months (we also used to pick up guys together), all the rest were one-nighters. Did the threesome thing, and even the several-some thing with one boyfriend back in the day. Hehe, I must have played a large part in keeping the latex companies in business for a while! LOL! In the last couple years though, I find myself less and less attracted to women. I suppose I will always love to gawk at a hot chic walking down the street just as much as any man! Just don't feel the urge to do 'em anymore. I think for me it goes right along with my becoming more ready to settle down lately. Youth and sex..... ;)

NYCjacqueline
10-05-2003, 11:57 AM
I used to say this, too - but found it not to be true after years of being bi- I have met many girls who are curious, but just sort of want to explore it and "check it off their list of things to do in life", so to speak - and then to others, it's a regular part of their lives. For me, it is just something that is integrated into my little world. Thankfully, I have a wonderful fiance who knows and is secure with the fact that sometimes I enjoy and need to be with women sexually - it's just a part of me that has been with me from the time I was little.
Who knows if I'll still feel this way years from now, (like Bridgette) but I just enjoy it for what it is now and really love beautiful women, and for me , find it completely natural. :)

heidi
10-07-2003, 05:31 AM
i too have been bisexual since i was about 15... i'm 20 now and just began to dance... so i was bi before a stripper.. but i do think it makes me more comfortable as a dancer... i don't know why but it just does...

xoxo
heidi

LoveSexMoney
10-07-2003, 10:13 AM
Like CarmenNYC, I also am very picky about girls. I've had a couple experiences, no relationships with them though. A same sex relationship holds no interest for me. I don't consider myself bi even though I am sometimes attracted to or even fantasize about a girl.

And I hate it when other girls at the club grab my boobs or paw at my body or smack my ass. I don't feel flattered I feel disrespected and I got really vicious last time it happened.

Hershey
10-07-2003, 02:03 PM
Hey sapphire I would understand if u felt violated by other girls touching u in a apporiate way. I get that all the times. Not that it bothers me but I really hate it when they try to grab my private area. I really really hated that and I tell them not to do that. They'd laugh about it thinking Im joking but Im not.

Lately no one hasn't done it to me which is a good thing but they still touch my breast and ass. Funny thing how new girls that come to work all the sudden finds me attractive would begin hitting on me or grab me. Im like damn do I carry a sign around my neck that says "Feel me if u like me"

Hershey

exotisch23
04-26-2005, 02:56 AM
Hey all u sexy ladies-
Question::::
I became attracted to females once I became an exotic dancer & realized how much they turned me on...I have done girl-girl shows & would like some advice on how to tell if a girl Im interested is bi or is interested in having fun with me,, Im shy when it comes to flirting with girls because I am not used to it ...??

eXoTiScH23 ;)

ivy44
04-26-2005, 10:38 PM
I have always been bisexual. I remember being 16yrs. and I loved sharing my man w/ my bestfriend. lol. Since Ive started dancing, things are more relaxed. I guess some girls have problems w/ bisexual girls, but hey, I would much rather get some lovin than some idiotic catfight. ya know?}:D

cinammonkisses
04-27-2005, 10:56 AM
Well I've never gone so far as to have both a man and a woman at the same time. I am "bi-sexual" but I consider myself a 'lover of all people'. If you have stimulating conversation, a good head on your shoulders (no pun intended lol) and are soooo sexy, then 9x outta 10 I'm gonna holla lol. But in my experience, I've never once been attracted to Femmes who are considered the girly girls you know hair, makeup, skirts, heels..that just doens't turn me on at all. But a Stud (tom boy) in a wife beater, some jeans and some timbs, braids...good LAWD!! lol.

But back to the subject at hand..when I'm in a relationship, it's just me and the person I'm seeing..no "middle man/woman" lol. I'm in a very committed since I now have a girl that I love. She always gets my full attention.

ivy44
04-27-2005, 01:08 PM
I love the sexy tomboys too. Mmm.. I just love good people. It sounds alittle selfish but, I like to have both in my life. Id like to have a man and a woman. They are both very different, but I am just so turned on by both sexes! ~~

shwankie
04-28-2005, 01:57 PM
I've been bi since before I can remember, and my first sexual experience was with a woman. I've never hidden my sexuality from any man I've dated, and I've done the three-sum thing a few times, too. My hubby (almost 4 years) has no issues with my sexuality, and we often look at women together when we're out.

Bi or not, however, i would be deeply affronted if any woman at a club I was working at grabbed my breasts, etc. as described here unless I asked them to. It's rude and obnoxious, and there's no difference in a woman doing it and a man doing it--it's just not okay if you didn't okay it. I also have never gotten involved with women I work with: too much drama. The girlfriends I've had have always been outside the "biz," and often worked in white-collar jobs (often in IT, like the hubby--what can I say, I like geeks *wink*).

clubguru
09-27-2005, 07:31 PM
Ok all this talk on bi's and you are all dancers, so i have a question but ill lead into this...... I am 27 Female, i started goig to the stripclubs 2 years ago cause my friend danced there and always wanted me to come up, I did and well you all know how it goes i got addicted not so much to the girls at first but the atmosphere and attention! So after a month i dated one dancer, then that didnt work out so i started seeing another dancer, and well that didnt work out, but i became friends with a great deal outside the club, and we are all still close. Now i sarted going to this new club with them that they are dancing at and its starting again. Most of the girls no i wont really spend money on them but still have to bearound me or grab me or something, so i show attention to the ones i would get with and well have recently and thats not working out. So my question is, do inot date dancers just mess around wiith them and good bye or am i doing something wrong? I also being a female coming in with them cause they were dancers was cool at first then like 3months after that i got bared cause the owner said i was a distraction. That the girls were with me and not makeing money, talk about your dick job! Its my fault her club has no customers! Anyway any help would be appreciated! ;)

Tiff_7_17
09-27-2005, 11:22 PM
Yeah i've fooled around with a few girls, and had a sex-only ongoing relationship with another for a while. I would never want to "date" a woman, but I like sleeping with them from time to time it's a totally different experience than it is with a man.
But I still love my men ;)

Vixen608
09-28-2005, 05:58 AM
I think alot of girls have bi tendencies even if they don't admit it. Women are beautiful creatures who wouldn't be attracted to them. I know I have been bi since an early age. I had my first full on experience when I was 19 with a girl two years older then me. It was a lot of fun though, but my bf was mad and then he tried to constantly get with this girl, so that was the end of the relationship. I think though being a dancer only escalates your feelings for other females because you constantly are so close to them, so of course I think things are more likely to happen.

samanthamx
09-28-2005, 10:40 AM
I was bi-curious before dancing, however, I hadn't have sex with a girl until I started dancing. I agree, the ambience, being with beautiful girls half naked, and working with people that are very open with their sexuality is tempting.

However, I would not recommend to get involved with another girl from your club (too dramatic), unless you consider that it as a sex-only relationship. Besides this, in the clubs I've worked, it is very common to have your boobs or butt being touched by the other dancers, of course they won't do it if you say you do not like it

CrazyHorseGirl
09-28-2005, 08:06 PM
I agree 100% Smanatha. I am extremely bi but have never played with a co-worker. No upside there!!!

misschevious420
09-29-2005, 06:08 AM
When I was in my early teens I began to notice that I felt more comfortable with girls than guys. I experimented a little, but when I began dancing it's when I realized I was definetly bi. Being around so many women and all the touching like you said goes on, I had to explore more. I am now married to a man, but he's the only guy that understands I find women just as hot as he does, among many other things. When there are so many beautiful women in one room, someone's bound to go bi. Hahahaha

runawaywaltz
10-01-2005, 10:31 PM
I am bisexual. Realized it several years ago. However, I have yet to actually have sex with another girl. My boyfriend is way okay with it. Actually, every single one of his ex-girlfriends have been bisexual, so he is quite used to this. We check out girls together, as our tastes are exactly the same. We are quite interested in having a three some with another girl.

However, I am very, very intimidated by beautiful women. And since I find almost every woman to be beautiful, I am always too shy/scared/nervous to talk to them. Flirting with guys is easy, because it doesn't mean anything to me. But flirting with girls, I get all tongue-tied and it feels like I am back in junior high. I am more sexually attracted to women than I am to men (It is a running joke with my boyfriend that he only has to worry about me leaving him for another woman). But, I can never get the guts to make any moves. Blah.