PDA

View Full Version : Floor Work

JamiesTaylor
09-02-2003, 11:23 PM
For all those out there....I don't do hardly any floor work. I think the last time I did I looked like I was having a seizure. How can I look sexy away from the pole, and what moves could I do that would help me out? Thx ::)

NoaSummer
09-03-2003, 06:38 AM
very hard to explain in writing.... why don't you go and watch other strippers do some floorwork and get some ideas from that. also you can try fawnia mondey's instructional video/dvd's on floor work/dance moves www.exoticdancelessons.com

good luck!

minky
09-03-2003, 09:24 AM
Try to move slowly and arch your back, you'll pick it up in no time (along with the bruises to show for it) ;)

what ever you do, try not to look as though you're attempting to swim somewhere....we've all seen someone do that at one time or another and it aint pretty
:D

Devastating Divyne
09-03-2003, 10:16 AM
Get a long mirror or go to the one already in your home, put on some funky alternative or some sexy music and sit in th middle of the floor indian style. Find three ways to get up that do not involve simply uncrossing your legs and standing. Uncrossing your legs is always a good start but work on it from there. You could uncross your legs and open them really wide while leaning back or you could go from crossleg to sitting ina cheerleader S(both legs sideways on same side), while in the cheerleader S try sexily leaning to one side or another and find positions that look good and flatter you. Just sit in the mirror and play with what looks good until you eventually make your way back up on your feet. Happy practicing.

Pamela
09-03-2003, 02:43 PM
Just like Divyne said. There are so many moves you can learn in front of your mirror! Dress in different clothing for diferent songs. But it is very important to see how you look, so have that full body length mirror. I learned that way, and it was fun! stretching, arching and crossing the legs back and forth while sitting with your arms behind you.

And lots of Yoga moves are pretty sexy when done in motion. You may try some out of a book with your own twist added!

Good luck,
Pamela ;)

Southern_Kitten
09-03-2003, 06:45 PM
These are all great ideas. Just feel sexy and you will look sexy.......think too hard and you will look like a cockroach on crack (Gi Gi) hehehehhe......love ya girl!!!!!

SexyBooty
09-04-2003, 01:08 PM
I WAS WONDERING HOW LONG DOES FAWNIA TAKES TO SEND THE TAPE FOR YOU? I ORDERED IT ON THE 2nd WHEN U GUYS THINK ITS GOING TO AARIVE?I MEAN IS SHE GOOD WITH THAT?OR HER COMPANY

NoaSummer
09-05-2003, 06:04 AM
hmm can't help u out with that one.... it depends on where you live...i'm from holland so it would definetly take about a few weeks... :(
if you ordered the 2nd i think it could be in your mail any day now....(asuming u live in the usa) let me know how the video was alright, i'm very curious...

tragic-beauty
09-08-2003, 06:31 PM
hehe i dont even bother doing floor work.. it hurts my knees to much.. not worth a few dolaars bills to me

livenudegirlsunite
09-26-2003, 06:28 PM
I'm with Shan. We are not allowed to wear boots at my club and the bruises and damage done to the knees are not worth it. Of course I have only been dancing for a year now. I put all of my focus on where I can make some money for my efforts; which is selling lap dances. I have Fawnias dance moves and floor work. Her company is very reputable. I have never had any problems with any of her products.