PDA

View Full Version : has this happend to u

HotBiDancerInPhily
09-19-2003, 07:56 AM
I was in the champaign room with a guy 4 the first time and he kept tellin me how much he loved me which i found quite scary and i felt uncomfortable. but i didnt know what to say so i just avoided it. is there something i shuld say or do ya know to get me out of this situation?If it ever happens agian,

Lena
09-19-2003, 08:17 AM
It just depends on you. I'll just giggle and say "I bet you say that to all the girls" or something like that.

Lena

TrixieFL
09-19-2003, 01:05 PM
I've had that happen, I just avoided the guy from then on.

asia
09-20-2003, 12:10 AM
I wouldnt continue to dance for the guy. Its not worth the money if it turns into a situation. Ive had a guy throw a beer bottle at me because I wouldnt marry him. He screamed ":your throwing us away!" US??? Whatever. LOL

Pamela
09-20-2003, 04:35 AM
It seems the more they drink the worse it can get. There are customers that don't drink much and still say that stuff.

I had my share of customers begging for a relationship, but a sexual thing i could tell. I had a few tell me they could fall in love wit me. That was nice to hear, but......This is only a job! I was not on the market for love. I never got the creeps from customers who went a little over the edge with "mushy talk."

I would tell them that i really value our relationship inside the club, but i just can't get involved with anyone. And i like my job, meeting you outside the club is against club rules.

I would give the toll free # i had and they (some) would call after the love episode. Metting inside the club, and paying attention to them seemed to be enough, thank goodness.

If one guy was sitting alone and watching me all night without buying any dances, i worried more. Creepy....

Pamela

SANDRINE
09-23-2003, 09:01 PM
You know what? That's how I met my husband!!
He offered me a drink , another one, gave me a good tip and left!!
The day after he came back and we stayed together...that was 6 years ago. Life is funny!!

Bella21
09-25-2003, 06:51 AM
I wouldnt continue to dance for the guy. Its not worth the money if it turns into a situation. Ive had a guy throw a beer bottle at me because I wouldnt marry him. He screamed ":your throwing us away!" US??? Whatever. LOL

HAHA!!! LoL. Yea, well guys do that all the time at my club and they don't even serve alcohol! My motto always is, if he's not worth the trouble (aka money). Yea, just avoid the dude.

Theresa
09-25-2003, 12:29 PM
There is this one creepy guy at my club, he tells me he loves me every time he comes in AND he really thought I might marry him. He was even going to buy and engagement ring and propose!! (He told the shot girls) [eek] So when I got a boyfriend I told this customer and he starting crying his eyes out...creepy! He still tells me he loves me so I have decided I am going to tell him, if he continues to say things like that (especially since he knows the feeling is NOT mutual) I will stop dancing for him and not even acknowledge him anymore. And I won't! >:(

VADEN
05-09-2004, 02:42 PM
I ALWAYS JUST LAUGH AND SAY "OH YEAH", "I BET YOU DO". I HAVEN'T HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH IT GETTING OUT OF CONTROL. THEY ARE USUALLY QUITE AFTER TELLING ME BUT ARE SUCKERS FOR ANOTHER 5 DANCES. :)

tampafldancer
05-09-2004, 02:59 PM
omg.. this happens a lot. Just ignore it or say thankyou, "im sure you do sweetie."

Don't get mad at him and leave. This situation happens a lot, especially if your club serves liquor.
Don't take advantage of him, but also don't leave if the guy was planning to spend that kind of money.

For instance if the guy has spent more then 300 on you and is continuing to get champagne rooms, why do you care if he thinks he loves you? Its his fantasy.. a gfe type of thing i guess.

As long as he is not overly drunk and you are "tricking" him into getting champagne rooms with you, its all good.

If i walked away from every situation where a guy said i love you, It would be severly hurting my income potential. However, if he is TOO drunk and creepy, thats a different story!

ToriBaltimore
05-09-2004, 03:52 PM
I just giggle it off....or change the subject....I have had a couple of situations were that wasnt possible. With one, I just avoided the guy and ignored him..eventually he went away...with another...it got ugly...I actually had to be really mean to him and tell him I never liked him and all this time I had just used him for his money...he got really pissed off..but never came around again....
usually just a giggle and a cute line like some of the girls have said about will work tho....
good luck....

mermaidnz
05-09-2004, 05:31 PM
hahahahai ALWAYS get the weirdos that say we are destined for each other or some shit like that lol. or they say they knew me in a past life....haha

i ignore them.
it used to freak me out when i first started, cos i usually get one a week on average....ha im a freak magnet

Gynger
05-10-2004, 02:10 AM
I get men who always propose to me for some odd reason... I'm not talking about stinky old men, like young, nice well to do attractive men who come into the club, they get dances from me, then they come back and by the third visit, they tell me that I am exactly what they are looking for and how they are looking for someone just like me, and then pretty soon, they say, "I'd just love to sweep you off your feet and marry you."

Just brush it off. I change the subject and I never reveal too much of my personal life, but I always try to mention that I am very taken.

oceanblue
05-13-2004, 07:02 AM
Gross, i hate it when they get all sentimental, acting like they wanna be with you and all that crap. It makes me laugh hysterically every time. The guys get so confused by my behavior that sometimes it forces them to change the subject in embarassment. HA! Im like, how could you freakin love me, you must like lots of strange half naked girls. I say your taking a big risk here buddy, how do know im not some scary mental bitch! I say you wouldnt want to love me, you can admire me but please god dont fall in love with me. last thing i need is some shiny eyed nerd staring at me intently trying to pass off feelings of a pure sexual nature as sweet tender love. YEAH RIGHT! get a damn life!!!!

Malibu
05-13-2004, 07:49 AM
Ha! I've not had this in the club, but out of it a few times and those encounters weren't nice. On one vivid occasion when I was in Stockholm during the friggin' day, I had a guy follow me babbling something to me in Swedish. I told him (in Swedish) that I didn't understand the language too well and that I was busy going someplace (I was). Then he began telling me in English how gorgeous I was and how we just knew he wanted to be with me, that I was the type he could fall in love with (WTF?!?!?). He even tried to hug me in the street and was tailing me for a bit!!! Man, I was so embarrassed and worried that he wouldn't leave me alone. The people in the street were giggling and giving me strange, worrying stares. He only got the hint when I started getting verbally colourful and aggressive with him. Damn.

If it's in the club, I'd make sure that I have the bouncers watching my back.

VenusGoddess
05-13-2004, 08:45 AM
I had a guy that kept telling me that he loved me...and after avoiding it, he finally asked me point blank..."Well, don't you have anything to say to me?" And I giggled and said, "Well, I can understand why you love me so much...cuz I love myself that much too!" and then just went off with another topic. He never brought it up again. LOL

Nichole
05-18-2004, 09:00 AM
I have had many customers tell me that they love me, want to marry me, take me home to mom, run away with me, take care of me...... blah, blah. I don't know why. Practically every regular, and many nonregular customers, I have had has said something like this to me at some point. I make it very clear from the start that I am married. So, when they say things like that I usually just giggle or say thankyou or on occassion I ask why, just to make them think about it what they are saying and what possible reason they could have to say that.
I think I would be freaked out too tho, if it was the first time I had met someone and they were talking like that.

Prina
05-18-2004, 09:19 AM
I depends on how he said it...was he tipsy or flirty like..than you have nothing to worry about. Turn it around on him and tell him he says it to all the girls. If he was serious...just say you are taken. If you don't want to say that...then say you do not date customers..no exceptions.

NikkiD
05-19-2004, 12:24 AM
I avoid those kinda creeps after that too, it's freaky!

FoxxeeBrown
05-19-2004, 09:43 AM
I've had a customer insist that he loved me, over and over again, and I tried everything in the book to get him to knock it off. He was one of my best customers $$wise, so it was hard to brush it off. It finally got old after while, so I told him to stop coming to see me, cause I coud see that it was bad for his emotional health. :(

Now the customers that tear up and cry...that gives me the creeps!! ???

RoseDelight
05-19-2004, 12:50 PM
Agree with Pamela.