PDA

View Full Version : New to the Profession

pink01
08-20-2003, 11:46 AM
Here is my deal. I am moving to a new place to start my new profession. I am a little nervous about a new city, but I am really nervous about what I am going to be doing and how to do it (such as chosing the right club). I am looking for a little advice and possibly a roomate who shares my profession. I am friendly person that is easy going and easy to get along with. I am looking to reside in the L.A. Area. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
pink01

:D

ophelia
08-23-2003, 12:19 PM
Hey, I live in the LA area and as far as advice, I don't have much to give you since I'm just starting out myself, but it would be cool to have someone to hang around with who understood the business. I too am looking for a roommate (I'm 19 right now, but I really need an aprtment) -- how 'bout you?

Lena
08-24-2003, 05:16 AM
LA is a very competitive area with lowish earning potential, or at least that was my experience.

Anyways, I would recommend driving a little ways out of LA the first time you audition - the spearmint rhino in Upland or Rialto are good clubs where you don't have to worry about extras or anything but you don't really care what they think either.

After that... well, I never found a club I liked in LA. Pleasures in Pasadena was good, but that'd be a ways from you. All the City Of Industry clubs are incredible money making whorehouses. There was a club in San Bernadino that was okay...

Lena

NawtyGirl
08-24-2003, 07:07 PM
The Spearmint Rhino in Rialto is a nude whorehouse. If you're just starting off, a better choice would be the topless Spearmint Rhino club in Upland.

Lena is correct in saying that the clubs in the LA area have high competition and low earning potential...most girls in the LA area would make just as much money (and possibly more) working a regular, fully clothed job.

pink01
08-26-2003, 05:46 AM
I just want to say thank you for the advice about clubs in L.A. This site has been so helpful and will continue to be helpful in the future. Ophelia email me at [email protected] and we can talk. Again thank you so much.

pink01 :)

NoaSummer
08-26-2003, 05:56 AM
good luck in your new proffesion pink! hope everything works out well for you! if you ever wanna talk... babygirlb_21 (yahoo) [email protected] (msn)

too bad I don't live anywhere near LA though... :-/

Ravin
09-22-2003, 01:18 PM
Talk about San Bernadino makes me miss home. My husband is from Fontana and I am from further south.

Good luck, I think that no matter where you work, the key is self confidence. That's what I've learned from talking with anyway. I have yet to start dancing at this point.