PDA

View Full Version : Girls Talking S**T!!!!!!!

Southern_Kitten
08-11-2003, 07:42 PM
Hey All!!!!!!!! I swear I am getting soooooooo sick and tired of girls that have nothing better to do at work but bitch about how they arent making any money and sos and so is so....she must be doing nasty stuff in the couch room. >:( I work in a very small club, (tonite we only had 6 girls working) and it isnt hard to figure out what everybody is making. It NEVER fails though....every time I make some money, There are rumors going around that Im letting guys touch me, suck on my tits.etc, etc..... I dont have time to monitor what other girls are making, nor is it any of my business. Furthermore, It isnt their job to moniter me in the private room. If I was doing something wrong, it is managements responsibility to correct me. AAAAGGHHH!!!!!! I guess I just needed to vent, but if anybody has any advice on how to deal with this crap, please let me know!!!!! I love Ya'll!!!!!!! :-*

Amaya
08-11-2003, 08:15 PM
Id just give them really big happy smiles when you walk past them and never say a word about it (as long as its only about $$, if they start messing with your stuff or telling customers things that are damaging to your income, thats another story :-X)

Emily
08-11-2003, 09:17 PM
I found people believe what they want to believe. if they want to l ike you, they will believe all the good. If they want to hate you, they will believe all the bad. None of it has to be justified, except it makes the girl feel better about herself.

Look at it that way. They need it to feel better and it doesn't matter to management. If you still have a job, it's not a problem. I get that shit all the time, but I've been at my club for 15 months, so obviously I can't be doing anything that wrong! :)

Pamela
08-12-2003, 01:42 AM
Sad but true jealousy and gossip comes with the job. It does in every club sooner or later.

Your best bet would be to keep your head straight. If you stay as far from the gossip as you can, do so, that way you don't hear the annoying gossip. It helps to get some distance from the 'trouble makers'.

Also, remember that you have thre power to control your actions, to hell with what they think.

Make your money, and go home. Do not confront them, but keep your distance. Rumours die. You should be fine.

Pamela :)

Southern_Kitten
08-12-2003, 06:33 AM
Thanx Ya'll!!!!!! It helps to have a place to talk with other girls who know EXACTLY what Im going through!! Im so glad I found this website!!!! Ya'll are great!!!!!

Naomi_Tx
08-13-2003, 01:34 PM
I work in a very small club, (tonite we only had 6 girls working) and it isnt hard to figure out what everybody is making. AAAAGGHHH!!!!!! I guess I just needed to vent, but if anybody has any advice on how to deal with this crap, please let me know!!!!! I love Ya'll!!!!!!! :-*

Kitten we've all been there before and I understand the need to vent.

It's kind of hard, if not impossible, to keep your distance from the shit talking girls when it's such a small club. You're making money, so you don't wanna fuck that up by losing your temper and lashing out, as I'm sure you've imagined doing so a few times ;)

I'd do like Amaya suggested and walk around these girls (in dressing room only) with that self-assured smirk; hell they already don't like you so at least you'll get a little giggle out of it. Now don't get smirk confused with a dirty look, it's more of a smile just not the cheesy kind that's like begging for friendship.

Get a good giggle out of it and you'll feel much better.

Angel
08-14-2003, 09:25 AM
Urgh, I have to deal with all this tomorrow night at one of the clubs I work at.
*sighs*...also the only club where I have to bring a bag with a padlock on it!
Gggrrrr

lovescherries
09-15-2003, 06:09 PM
Ya this is a sweet website ;)

Gossiping and talking shit about dancers is petty and weak--as if it weren't enough dealing with all the idiot men who are cheap and boring,or cry baby DJ's,ass manager(s), et al...Just ice your nannies and make your money O;)

exiezrevenge
09-15-2003, 09:22 PM
Ok, so i'm not a stripper, i'm a housemom... but i have something to say about it too. Trust me, i think if anyone has it worse than the dancers, it's the housemom. Especially in a tiny TINY club like mine. My dancer's ran out of people to talk about, so they turned to talking about me. If i could trade you jobs i would do it in a heart beat. At least you get to walk off and talk to other people. ya know?

Kobi
09-15-2003, 09:39 PM
I think it's horrible that someone would talk about their Housemom that way! :-[ Housemoms are here for us. I really appreciate what house moms do for me whether I know them or not. The first club I danced at didn't even have a house mom. I'm sorry you have to put up with that exierevenge, I appreciate you! [clap]

09-16-2003, 09:09 AM
I understand everyone gossips but damn sometimes we have these big fights at our club....talking shit will turn into pouring your drink over another dancer and then she takes you to the ground. lol everyone has their poison so i dont like to judge other girls...weather u dance "nasty" or are a "tweeker". Everyone seems to have something to say about someone. just keep on making the bucks...dont get offtrack. :-X :-X :-X

exiezrevenge
09-16-2003, 12:55 PM
Thanx Kobi! At least i know at least one dancer in the world appreciates me! YAY!! *does a happy dance*

Brooklyn
09-16-2003, 03:30 PM
i can relate i had a girl b----h about me because i was making money and selling champain i must be doing something more according to her.

Bella21
09-17-2003, 09:02 AM
Girls always do that! Always always always! I've never had a problem with it becaus my motto is, kill them with kindness. I never let guys do anything that I don't feel comfortable with and I let all the girls at the club know it. But, I have to admit, I DO have a problem with the little hoochies who let guys grop, grab, suck, bite, yadda yadda yadda. I used to not care, if they want to do that to themselves, let them. But, (and one girl in particular I'm talking about) when they use that to take your regular customers or allow other customers to think it's ok to do whatever they want, I've had BIG PROBLEMS WITH IT!!!!!! [flaming] Please, to any girls out there who don't have a problem with guys doing inappropriate stuff, let the dudes know that it's NOT okay for all the other chicks! Sorry, this got a little off topic....

shedevil4260
01-21-2004, 09:45 PM
Yes I agree kill them with kindness! Plus don't give into the gossip you'll get caught up in it quick!

Fawn
01-21-2004, 11:53 PM
Pamelas right, it does come with the job, but not just this job. Any job wher your competing for anything (I experienced this during my brief period as a telemarketer) will cause this kind of non sense. Thats just life. Don't let it get to you, Your there doing what you came to do, making money, so keep your head up and your spirits high, because tomarrow is another day, with millions of posibilities.

sweets
01-22-2004, 04:00 PM
it seems to me they need to get their hustle on. their so caught up on what your making they forgotten all about their own pockets!!! it really doesn't matter where you work these days theres gonna be girls like that @ any bar. (ME)? as long as they wasn't doing any thing off the hook i'd would smile and be nice.pretty soon they would probably realize they need to think about their own pockets,& grow the f_ _ _ _ up!!! (ME)? i love to rumble.(box) but i don' recommend this to anyone!!