PDA

View Full Version : Featuring

bebegirl312
08-14-2003, 02:24 PM
At the club I work at
We get a $40 reduction in house fees if we do an in house feature.
Does anyone have any suggestions for costumes, music etc. ?
Please let me know
Thanks
( "

Zabrina
08-14-2003, 05:10 PM
You know that movie 9 and a half weeks? With Kim Basinger? Theres this song, it goes like "You can leave your hat on" Kim was wearing this manish outfit, then stripped to that song. Some girl did a show to that at my club for the itty bitty "Breast" competition we have. She came out dressed all business-like with a tie and the hat, stripped to that song and it was great! The guys loved it, she totally won the contest that night. I thought it was a really, really sexy show. And not as messy as pouring milk or ice cream down your chest.

TrixieFL
08-14-2003, 09:33 PM
There are tons of costumes you can use. Some examples: bellydancer/harem girl, cop, nurse, little girl, school girl, army, navy, cowgirl, indian, tuxedo, devil, angel, vegas showgirl, southern belle, dominatrix, race car driver, all american theme, i'm sure theres more!

As far as music, go to the music section of this site, there are a lot of thread there where they discuss 'themed' music. You may have to go back a couple pages. When you pick an outift you can always post there asking for suggestions, it's really a big help.

As for your show. Some things to try: candle wax, dildo show, bath tub, glow in the dark paint, finger paint, whipped cream & chocolate sauce, glitter. You can also involve the audience, you can do rides for five(customer pays to come on stage and have you pretend to 69 w/him), play cooter ball (place a shot glass between your legs and see who can land a dollar bill in there), when you cover you body in paint lay on a shirt or wear a shirt, then sell it to one of the guys. Hope this helps!

LEIGH_LANDON
08-15-2003, 01:30 AM
yup all great ideas! Just think of a theme, and build around it. Find the music set that fits and a costume and put it all together.

Easy ones you can build in an existing wardrobe so your are not paying a buncha money to save that 40 dollar reductuon in fees - kinda cancels eachother out y'know?

The business suit thing or do the secretary/teacher thing easy to put together if you have that sort of thing in your normal wardrobe.

Or a negligee and floater and dance to sweet dreams - like a bedtime theme show idea.

Good luck!! :)

Leigh

Amaya
08-15-2003, 05:49 AM
I used to do a paint show that was really fun (but messy and you have to take a shower after) Guys in my club loved it!
The music I used was "Black"-- Pearl Jam and "Painted on my Heart" --Cult
Glow in the dark paint of coarse :)