PDA

View Full Version : Dancing in Australia

Heth
04-29-2003, 01:23 PM
Hi there, Ever thought of dancing in Australia? I have positions avail for quality topless dancers, experience not necessary as full training will be given. We offer high quality gentlemans entertainment & are located in sunny Queensland, Australia. We offer safe & secure surroundings with outgoing friendly staff, top rates of pay guaranteed. For further details please email me at [email protected] or leave a note on this site. I look forward to hearing from you :D

kindra
01-18-2006, 04:48 PM
Hi everyone!!

I was wondering if l could get some help. I am looking for a pole dancer whom would be interested in a teaching job in SE Melb? I have no idea where to look and haven't had much luck looking online.

This is a legitimate job, no nudity, position 6mths +, to cover maternity leave.

If anyone is interested or knows of anyone that may be interested ppppppllllllleeeeaaaassssseee contact me.

Sally
Pol-arise

Ph. 03 5996 9989
Mob. 0423 919 957

sexy_celeste
01-19-2006, 02:20 AM
Does anyone know of any competitions in Perth over the next year or so?

GoldCoastGirl
01-19-2006, 06:39 AM
Exotic Angels and Miss Nude are definate competitions to watch out for as they are held Australia-wide. Maybe some Hustler competitions like Hustler Miss Centerfold and Hustler Showgirl of the Year - just keep an eye out for any news. Otherwise, most of the other competitions are East Coast based esp. in Melbourne.

2sweets
06-06-2006, 04:54 PM
Hello! this is to anyone who can provide some information. We are two girls getting out of Montana on the 26th of this month and are looking for lucrative work that will allow LOTS of traveling and new experiences. we are new and willing to learn. lets see how it goes!

aussiepunkshocker
06-06-2006, 05:15 PM
Working Visas would definatly be a good idea!
Are you specifically coming to Australia? Check the Australian threads in Club Chat and the club reviews in the reviews section as there is a heap of info there (-:

lisabelle
06-17-2006, 04:07 AM
Players under old management and is going back to how it used to be which made it the longest running club on the gold coast.Past dancers welcome to re-apply,for more details playersshowgirls.com

sexy_celeste
06-26-2006, 04:43 AM
The Perth Market is desperate for girls atm!

GoldCoastGirl
06-26-2006, 04:50 AM
The Perth Market is desperate for girls atm!

What's the Perth Market? Is it peep shows or an actual strip club? Does it have a website ... can you give more information?

I've heard Exotica (or it's called something similiar) has recently been re-done and Paris (who won Miss Dreambody at the Exotic Angels Nat. Final) gave a glowing recommendation of the place. Anyone else give me any more details ?

sexy_celeste
06-28-2006, 02:24 AM
I didnt mean to capitalise market! Sorry

There are heaps of places in Perth (strip clubs/peeps/skimpy) which are begging for girls atm.
A new place (SC) just opened,very upperclass (apparently anyway, the biggest extras girl from my club went there when I fired her) no tattoos/piercings kinda place.
Exotica isnt too bad (Ive never actually worked there tho,) but they have a high turnover of girls. Main competitors recently closed, so maybe they are doing better these days. I shall have a look one day soon!

Anyway Im always happy to answer questions!

kindra
06-29-2006, 11:04 PM
Hi Girls,

Just thought l would let everyone know Pol-arise Australia are offering $10 off their normal course cost for August Courses.

If anyone is interested give us a buzzzz!!

GoldCoastGirl
07-11-2006, 01:51 AM
Burlesque school - La Lola Salon

http://www.myspace.com/lalolasalon

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j311/lolathevamp/lalola.jpg

aussiepunkshocker
07-11-2006, 02:29 AM
Dur! I was looking at doing classes in Sydney - I should maybe try these classes out - it makes more sense since I have plenty of time up here and very little when in Sydney... (-:

britco assistant
07-13-2006, 12:23 PM
I represent XXX star Brittany Andrews and she would be interested in dancing in Australia. Can you e-mail us more details and compensation information please?
[email protected]

mermaidnz
07-13-2006, 07:32 PM
I represent XXX star Brittany Andrews and she would be interested in dancing in Australia. Can you e-mail us more details and compensation information please?
[email protected]

try doing a search. club chat is full of aussie information

GoldCoastGirl
07-13-2006, 10:34 PM
Not to mention the link in my signature below this post will take you to alot of relevant threads. ;D

vcard85
07-18-2006, 06:20 AM
def. want more info- on the subject! sound fun!