Height:
Weight:
Measurements: _____ ______ _______
Eye color:
Hair color:
Languages spoken:
Work Experience: clubs etc.
Availability: from____________ to______________

Information about American strip Club, Paris.
City: Paris
Location. Rue de Berri, near the Champs Elysee
Accomodations. Hotel/apartment in Paris provided free.
Flight ticket. Reimbursed upon arrival in Paris
You will be picked up at the airport by the hotel
chauffeur. He will have a sign with club name.
Work System: The customers buy phony money called, Beaver Bucks.
they can buy only 2 to 20 Euro denominations of this phony money.
At the evening this is converted to regular currency. The Beaver
Bucks are us to tip and purchase lap dances. Lap dances cost 20 Euros
80% is yours the rest is for the house. The hous Mom will change
this money into real currency at the end of the day. As a rule the
house Mom is paid 10 Euros daily. Also the DJ gets 10 Euros.
Stage fee is 2X 20 Beaver Bucks daily if you work 5 days a week. If
you work less the fee is doubled.

Private dances The club doesn't have private dances only table
or Table dance: dances. Maximal, topless, never naked. When
on stage you can only dance topless, never
completely naked. The table dance lasts for
one song. The customer is absolutely not allowed
to touch you during lap dances.

Dancing on stage: When it is slow in the club you dance 2 song
on stage and when it is busy 2 songs on one stage
and then 1 song on the other stage, downstairs.
There are two floors in the club with 3 stages.
Two stages opposite each other and in the middle
pole you can access the floor below. So you should
not have a fear of heights. Customers are of
course allowed to tip during your show.

Daily Earnings: A good dancer earns an average of 300 Euros on a
bad day and 600+ Euros on a good day. The Euro is
currently $1.09 USDollar. It's up to you.

Hustling: If you have good techniques, smile a lot and be
charming then you will be constantly selling lap
dances

Beverage, Liquor: The customer may buy you drinks. The house buys
no drinks for you. You earn no commission on drinks
sold to the customers. We suggest you bring you own
beverages. This is normally done.

House-MOM: The house-Mom takes care of any of your needs in
the club. Food, etc.

D.J. You bring your own music and give it to the D.J. to
play. If it is busy it could be possible that the
D.J. may not be able to play your chosen number.
So be prepared for this eventuality. The D.J. will
announce when you have to dance, you will hear his
introduction and what stage you will dance on. You
must dance as scheduled so do not be involved in a
lap dance at that time.

Opening Times: 10:00 PM until O6:00 AM.

Pick-Up: You will be picked up at home at 9:30PM and you will
be taken home at 06:00 A.M. The club is open 7 days
per week.

Food: You are responsible for your own meals. Our team
will direct you to the cheaper markets eating places
Paris, as a rule, is expensive within central areas.

Agent Fee: You pay 12 Euros daily and this will be an automatic
deduction from your pay by the house Mom.

To all dancers , I hope that this is sufficient info for you and any other
questions you can ask me when we talk next time. Try to send me
an E-mail to [email protected]

Devastating Divyne
02-27-2003, 09:58 AM
Beaver Bucks...........................sounds like Hustler club. At least when I worked there thats what they were called. 10pm-6am, eight hour shifts also sounds like em instead of the standard six most places have. And guess what checking the address thats exactly what it is. This does provide the info that a lot of people were asking about. However, U can avoid the agency fee if U call the manager at the club near you and then talk to a district manager. That way you get to meet and talk to someone if it makes u feel better about it.

Bridgette
02-27-2003, 10:07 PM
Soooo, do the French customers speak English? And are they turned off by American girls as so many of us hear how the French can't stand American? I'd hate to travel all the way over there to work, only to find not a Frenchman in site wants a dance from an American hottie ;D

hil1012
09-27-2005, 11:26 PM
I've had at look at the area, and it's highly unlikely any actual French people go to this place. It is in a SUPER touristy, Americanized area, surrounded by luxury hotels with American/British flags on them.

WiseGuy_TX
09-28-2005, 06:40 AM
...it looks like a scam to me. "dreammodelscasting.com" is not registered according to internic. It appears to have been dropped from the net.

dreammodelscasting.com
"on hold" as of Jan 17, 2005.
Registrar: whois.itsyourdomain.com
Date Created: 2003-01-16
Expire Date: 2006-01-16

"Passport Number" - why ask for it by email? - why not ask for their social number while you are at it. ...please, scam, scam, scam.

"Flight ticket. Reimbursed upon arrival in Paris" ...cross your heart and promise to pay back the $2000 airline cost. Why not buy the ticket up front for them with cancellation insurance ...scam, scam, scam.

Odd that they did not give out a website or real address or phone number which normal employers do. ...scam, scam, scam.

Making arrangements directly with a credible person is better than relying on promises in post.

Crystal_eyes
09-28-2005, 09:20 AM
Soooo, do the French customers speak English? And are they turned off by American girls as so many of us hear how the French can't stand American? I'd hate to travel all the way over there to work, only to find not a Frenchman in site wants a dance from an American hottie ;D

I think in the contrary that they don't hate americans . No they just hate everybody ! ;D

BeccaBear
10-02-2005, 03:27 PM
Do they pay per day, and air fair

nikkip
10-03-2005, 12:29 PM
I am eager to get back to Paris and dance for a few months. Any info would be great.

thanks so much.
Nikki

hil1012
10-04-2005, 01:42 AM
I don't think this guy is for real. The British girls over there told me that they CAN'T hire Americans, period. But maybe he's got some kind of magical legal loophole...

Yea
10-04-2005, 07:14 PM
I think in the contrary that they don't hate americans . No they just hate everybody ! ;D

Hi Crys!!!

i dont think we can get permits to work there although IF this guy is for real (which i doubt he is) it would be cool for a free trip.

nikkip
10-05-2005, 08:49 PM
I think this guy's post is dated 2003.
He may not even still be in the biz if this info was valid at some point in time

Tallulah
10-06-2005, 03:21 AM
I'd love to work in Paris. Anyone know much about Strings over there?

antonio111
10-07-2005, 01:19 PM
Hi there, iīm new on this site, but i can invite you to come to south Germany to the Bodensee region, close to Austria and Switzerland. We are an agency working with dancers from all around and have already made good experience with people from the States and other countries all over the world. At the moment we need 5 more dancers. We offer a interesting pay as well as an one way flight payed by us and of course free accomodation. Consider that the cost of living in south Germany is much lower than in most of the parts of the US.

Feel free to visit our homepage (although itīs only in German)

or send us a private message

Thanks for reading

Melonie
10-10-2005, 02:45 PM
what's the situation on real 'work visas' for US girls working at the European clubs you book, Antonio ?

london
10-11-2005, 12:44 PM
I hqve been to Stringfellows Tallulah...they are also a high class restaurant in a slightly sleepy but affluent area of the 17th arrondissement. The review on here says that they charge high fees to the dancers...I never worked there so I cannot verify. I have a student visa and may be able to use that to work at Pink Platinum in the event that they hire me but I dont know if they will be stand-offish towards hiring a non-EU there or if they will be just plain moody (as the French tend to be!!!). Strings is very nice inside but it seems hard to sell as many dances there as compared to Hustler or Pink considering most ppl are at their tables eating with their legs and all hidden behind cloth!!! It would probably be extremely difficult to get a working visa for france or italy out of the western european countries for americans but www.laptastic.co.uk offers visas to a german island, and parts of eastern europe, japan, norway, etc.....

antonio111
10-13-2005, 10:22 AM
Hi,

in Germany there is a legal way to get all the necessary documents and permissions. Itīs based on declaring the dancer as a professional. That means that you found your own Company. As you work not continueselly, the taxes are low, or almost nothing. But be carefull, there are regions in Germany where it doesnīt work. If you need more Informations, just write back

Antonio

hil1012
10-26-2005, 02:01 PM
Pink Pleasures, which is just a around the corner from this hustler club, told me they have no problem hiring Americans. Though of the 20 or so girls I met/heard speak, none of them were American.
I'm pretty sure they don't pay any airfare etc. anyway. But if you're already in Paris...

Tallulah
11-22-2005, 06:51 AM
Id love to know more about the accomodation and how many nights you are expected to work.
also does the strings in paris employ same use of hair and make up people?