PDA

View Full Version : TaTu: all the things she said

Devastating Divyne
01-26-2003, 12:37 PM
I heard this song and thought that this would be a good song 2 dance to. It has a pretty nice beat. I'm confused as hell about the video, but this song is really nice. I stood in my room the other day and choereographed a stage routine to it. It turned out pretty good. If some1 gets a chance, dance 2 it and let me know how the crowd responds to it as I am still on a "leave of absence from dancing".

Bunny
02-13-2003, 02:32 PM
I like the DJ Monk remixes of that song :)

DDanyel
02-13-2003, 03:41 PM
This song is great! The band is two girls...and they are supposed to be girlfriends in real life. The song/video are about the girls totally falling in love with each other, and them dealing with the crap everyone is giving them about it.

Lexi
02-17-2003, 02:18 PM
Yup
I used this song about 2 times already and hae had good feedback, since I look young and the song suits me.
Bt basically, it can go for anyone. :-)

ASU_Racer
02-26-2003, 01:15 PM
TATU is made up of a pair of underaged russian girls (or they were underaged when the started). The pair was started by a fairly famous Russian psychologist, and their music, videos, and stage shows feature a plethora of lesbian inuendos and images. I believe one or both actually has a boyfriend. I dig the music, but credit should really go to their producers & songwriters, because like every "pop product" that's who's really in control.

kalani
02-26-2003, 08:03 PM
i have had this song in my head since i hear it at the club but couldn't begin to start explaining how it went thank you so much for clarifying it bless this board. :D

Devastating Divyne
03-03-2003, 09:32 AM
What I found out is they are actually a couple. Whether or not they incorporate guys into their coupling is unknown. They were on Jay Leno last week ? week before? neway, they started making out and the cameras had to be turned away from them. Wondering how long they will last as a band b/c a lot of times when the relationship fades so does the group. Hope not cuz they seem pretty cool, but who knows.

Messi
03-09-2003, 08:11 PM
YEah they are a couple. They are real good singers. I like their music, not just that one song. Divyne I hope all works out for you. :) Good luck ladies!

DJRealmz
04-20-2003, 06:51 PM
Goes over very well with most crowds. Check out the Blizzard Mix and 119 Extension Vocal Mix of this track too. Both are a little more high energy than the original.

Meadow
09-26-2003, 06:26 AM
All the things she said is one of my favs. I love to use it when the club is packed!

DJ_Lewi
09-28-2003, 03:15 AM
The remixes of some of their singles are better than the normal radio edit version. They are a passing fad and won't last. One of them is already supposed to be pregnant

Juliette_deSade
09-28-2003, 11:59 AM
They aren't too bad....however I am 21-too old to use that on stage.

Say enough?

Bella21
09-29-2003, 01:33 PM
I used to dance to that song but the DJ hated it and begged me to dance to something else :) I got good feedback too. Actually, the girls aren't a couple, it's just a publicity scam. THe brunette one had a BF last time I checked. They still make out at their concerts and all. There was an article about it in Maxim. I think it was last month?