PDA

View Full Version : Very sexy song

Pamela
03-21-2003, 05:55 AM
Name: Take my love.
By Kromozone. I am in love! Her breathing is soooo sexy. Music made to strip!

If you can at your club try it. HOT!

Daisa
03-28-2003, 08:53 AM
I agree with you 100%, Pamela. That has GOT to be one of the sexiest songs ever done!!

Indica
07-21-2003, 03:32 AM
I took your suggestion, love it! :D :D :D

I've heard it in passing for years but never had a clue who it was by! And I searched tirelessly, lol.

Anyone have any suggestion of sexy songs along this line?

Djoser
07-21-2003, 05:29 PM
Another Kromozone track, quite similar but not quite as good, is "Stay in Love". You might also try "Take Me Away" by Mix Factory.

"Take My Love" is, to me, the very best of the House Techno genre, most of which is not as good as the newer and generally much more sensual female vocal style techno coming out. It has a slightly slower beat than the typical House Techno track, and the vocals are superb. I have always been very happy to play it for a dancer who is good enough to do it justice.

Later: that last statement may sound peculiar, but I have been working in a club which hires literally ANYONE with female genitalia who walks in the door. I can deal with that, to stay in tune, and avoid losing the Edge, but sometimes it is very difficult to play a song such as this for a grandmother who is 60 lbs. overweight. I have done it, but try to avoid it. If you are skeptical, there is a Stripperweb member who has witnessed the line-up when she recently danced there, who can back me up on it. And she was there on two relatively good nights as far as that goes.

Indica
07-22-2003, 11:17 AM
Thank you! I've noted your suggestions and can't wait to hear them. This forum has been incredibly helpful in expanding my music selection. ;)

Pamela
07-22-2003, 02:26 PM
Lol Djoser,
gotta luve them. I could not dance to techno at 2 clubs, but one club i had a ball with Kromozone!

Where the hell have you been ? Give a call.
Pamela

Indica
07-23-2003, 09:01 AM
Djoser,

I'm taking your word like its the gospel. :D I'm so very pleased with your suggestions, I can't even convey....

All the Kromosome tracks are fabulous, plus that Mix Factory. Also one suggestion of yours from another thread, Precious's Precious Little Fantasy. That might just be the most beautiful song I've ever heard!

Djoser
07-23-2003, 09:52 AM
Thanks for wondering where I've been, Pamela. Things kind of got really bad for a while here, then got really really good! I am still not settled down completely from the trouble, but am nonetheless in a great state of mind. Also I am back online, so now I can start posting more again.

Indica, I hope you got the right version of "Fantasy", the original is great but the remix is even better--quite simply as fine and beautiful a techno song (or any kind of song, for that matter) as exists...

I am working on a big deadline right now, I have to get this drawing finished ASAP! But when I am done I will try to post more songs like these...

Indica
07-23-2003, 09:59 AM
Actually I got both -- and the remix is better by 200%! Doesnt even compare... *thumbs up*