PDA

View Full Version : Whitesnake

hollyday
03-20-2003, 12:49 AM
I never post here but i thought this was some kind of news

Whitesnake and the Scorpions played at the John Labatt Centre here in London, Ont on Tuesday night and Whitesnake was in Flesh Gordon's on Mon nite partying with all us gals.....I can't honestly say i seen them as i am a die hard day girl ...but the girls told my they are looking pretty old and decrept....but hey Whitesnake...I remember seeing them in my Jordache jeans many moons ago....whooohoo

Pamela
03-20-2003, 03:33 AM
Lol...Holly Day,
you may love this one. The drummer who came in on the 3rd album i believe is in my town, off and on. His parents moved over here, are old, and he wanted to be by them now.

I was at a place called the green house, and alot of people were whispering and pointing at him. I'm like whats going on?
He quit because the band had problems, he would not get into much of that talk, and he could not tour anymore. PLus...Coverdale and Tawny were fighting all the time he said. Lol. I saw that coming.
His name gosh...can i spell it Limbaugh, or something like that? Still has big hair, and he played one set on the drums with a band out of Cali. Broke a drumstick and slammed the wall. He is good.
Then his mom ended up in the hospital, and i met up with him again. She is fine, he went back over seas. I never told him i was a dancer, and he had a GF, maybe thats why. But he will be back! I loved their music. :D :D :D

hollyday
03-20-2003, 05:18 AM
hahaha pam
i think he was one of the ones here as well as david coverdale ::) i thought he was super duper dreamy when i was a tightie... btwn u and me i would have LOVED to have met him....and gush all over him...i had big time crushes on him and ROBERT PLANT ;D

Pamela
03-20-2003, 05:27 AM
Probably so Holly Day! And also we have Bobby Dahl (spelling) from Poison, guitar player, (not sure if lead) who lives in Melbourne Beach! Near me, house is beautiful, although i have never been in it. He is married with children. Callguy, (who writes here on occasion) his brother is very good friends with him. I'm like get me a photo, or introduce me!!!! Some live so close in FLorida, i can't keep up. Either way i liked Poison fine.
Too bad Robert Plant did not live near! His coooing and moaning probably still belts out!!! ;D

sol_de_pr2
03-20-2003, 11:15 AM
The best song Coverdale has sung was with Deep Purple: "Hush".

hollyday
03-20-2003, 04:14 PM
IN THE STILL OF THE NIGHT