PDA

View Full Version : Because I know I'm not the only one...

Tre
03-16-2003, 12:27 PM
To get your hands on the 30th anniversary SACD (Super Audio) 5.1 Dolby surround re-release of Pink Floyd's 'Dark Side of the Moon' before anyone else (official release date of April 1st in the US/Canada) go to:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00008CLOA/ref%20%3Dnosim/allpinkfloydf-20/104-7606428-9800724

A special anniversary edition will also be released on vinyl.

Messi
03-16-2003, 04:09 PM
Cool! Thanks for the info! I love Pink Floyd! they rock! I will also let my dj knows beause we both share the same passion for Pink FLoyd.

Tre you are like totally awesome because you Always give the current news and music and stuff. I have a questio for you, I heard KISS is doing another tour, this time with out the makeup! Is this true? :)

Thank you bunches!!

Tre
03-16-2003, 11:42 PM
Aww, shucks.
Thank you. ;D

With the release of 'The Very Best of Kiss', I would assume that they'd be planning some form of tour schedule.
However, I've yet to hear whether it will be sans make-up.

If I remember correctly, the 'Psycho Circus' tour back in 98/99 was performed without make-up.
Funny enough, the draw for it was just as big as any previous tour.
I do know for sure that they performed their "Kiss unplugged" set au natural.

For current info check out:
http://www.kissasylum.com/

If I hear of anything further, I'll let you know.

McCain
03-17-2003, 07:52 AM
Uhhh, I think Kiss did their first tour sans makeup sometime aorund the time I was exiting junior high....

Which would be about 1990, give or take a few years on either side....

As for anything new.... ??? ??? ???

McCain

Tre
03-17-2003, 10:17 AM
Uhhh :P, actually, 1983's 'Lick it up' was the first project without make-up.

Though we can never truly believe the words of true-blue rockers on this subject; it was stated that their Sept. 20th, 2000 show at the Corel Centre, playing for a crowd of 8000 was their "absolutely last farewell tour".

electric_head
03-17-2003, 11:22 AM
I got this new in the store. 30 years HUUMM Damn Does that makes me like really old :-/