PDA

View Full Version : New song, grows on me.

Pamela
12-15-2002, 05:36 AM
I have heard Christina A's (sorry need to look up her last name to spell it, and im in a rush,) You ladies are gonna know who i mean!!
Thinks it's called "beautiful", very pretty, sexy; and more combined i believe. I would like to try out this song. The words are sooo damn inspiring to me. And the song is slow for grabbing eye contact! Not too sure how it would work though....
Just my opinion about this one. Pamela :-/

UltraFoxie
12-28-2002, 06:50 PM
I thought about that too, but I didn'tthink it woul be exactly right for dancing for some reason.....I thought it sounded pretty but the words were a lil too deep to dance to, I dont know....

Pamela
12-29-2002, 03:13 AM
I know what you mean UltraFoxie,
i tried it a couple times. I think it is a good song for winding down the night, near closing. Plus i do stage work, so it works well to dress a little like her and mouth the lyrics while slowly swaying around the pole. I bought some of those velcro dark brown clip on hair extensions when
i dance to the song. Looks ok!
Pamela

Theresa
01-15-2003, 12:14 PM
I have tried dancing to this song too, but only when it is kinda quiet in the club. It is a really pretty song. Sometimes girls will look at me like, "who the hell does she think she is" (probably b/c of the words, I am beautiful, no matter what they say...). No matter though, I still like it and will continue to play it whether they like it or not. ;)

Pamela
01-15-2003, 04:02 PM
I know what you mean Theresa, but if the girls ever watch the vid. or listen to the lyrics, they will then know it's a song about being strong, your own person, self esteem. I will continue to dance to it as well. While doing so, i usually peel off (slowly) an old ugly dress, and take off ripped stockings to bare my body and soul. Pamela ;)

Djoser
01-15-2003, 04:20 PM
Some women just get jealous, and that's gonna have to be their problem. If a dancer is especially beautiful you better believe I will talk her up more, especially if she can dance as well as she appears. This has gotten me in trouble with some of the less attractive women that some places I have worked for will hire, but I do it anyway, and will continue to do so. Unless the woman is stuck on herself because she's hot, then she's on her own, and doesn't need my help.

Similarly, I will only play songs like these for a woman who deserves it. Some women will never hear Enigma, etc. from me, it would be criminal...

The more inner and outer beauty--and dancing talent--a woman displays, the harder I try to find special and unique music to do her justice. Similarly I will try to talk her out of dancing to top 40 or overplayed modern rock, if I can, so she remains special.

Some clubs, like the one I just left, don't like either of these qualities of mine, but I'm in it for the art, so its their loss. Ultrafoxie, I think if you like the words, don't worry about the crowd--they aren't listening to the lyrics anyway, but enchanted by the lyrical grace of your body in motion.

Djoser

doc-catfish
02-03-2003, 09:03 AM
"Beautiful" is a great song. But I can't imagine watching dancers stripping to it.

;D Christina's previous single "Dirrty" though would be PERFECT!

Pamela
02-05-2003, 06:20 AM
"Beautiful" for me was winding down the night, and i was tired..Lol Yes , her other single works fine! Pamela
PS i wore a nasty 'poor' looking outfit, and stripped to a beautiful happy person with the song "beautiful". Can't use it much, they know what to expect.