PDA

View Full Version : [reanimation]

Betti
08-26-2002, 05:15 AM
I can't stand Linkin Park, but their new CD is great. With easy beats and better lyrics. It's easier also to role your back to.
For everyone who loves the song, "My December", it is now mixed to dance to. It's slow, but your DJ can't complain about putting the customers to sleep.
Has anyone else danced to this CD. I play it all the time now, until I have all my routines down anyway.

ASU_Racer
10-08-2002, 08:28 PM
;D Even if you can't appreciate the first album, good to see you came around with Re-Animation. ;)

11-19-2002, 06:43 PM
Sorry u hate lp, I paid $100 for scalped tickets to a memphis concert and it rocked. N-E-Way, reanimation is good becuase it combines screamy rock with nice bits and a little hiphop. I dance to numbers 5, 7 , and twelve. twelve is the best for pole work because of the low build ups to louder music and better beats. A bonus if u have a dj who gives a damn and will make your stage light highlights highs in your songs and use smoke, flashing strobes, etc.

Djoser
12-06-2002, 11:01 PM
Thanks for the tip, I could never get into the first CD and would only play it because they asked for it (I play a lot of music I'm not crazy about because I like to take care of the dancers I work with and hey, they are the ones on stage), but I had heard the second one was good. I will pick it up for sure.

Djoser