PDA

View Full Version : How do you like these songs? :)

tragic-beauty
12-17-2002, 06:38 AM
name of the game - crystal method (pole dancing)

Magic carpet ride remix - fatboy slim

Funk soul brother - fat boy slim

Around the world *lalalalala* - atb

cardigans - erase and rewind

daft punk - one more time

dj sammy - in 2 eternity

rock the casbah *dunno the singer*

Djoser
12-17-2002, 11:51 AM
Crystal Method's entire new CD rocks. Every single song is good and can be used in the vast majority of exotic dance bars. If you like "Name of the Game" you should get the CD because, even though it's good, there are better ones on the CD, especially track 5. As is almost always the case, they chose the wrong song to shove down our throats on the mass media radio stations (obviously I am not a fan of them, LOL).

Fatboy Slim has always been a favorite of mine. I like it because it appeals to rock and techno crowds alike.

Thanks for the tip on the others, I wasn't crazy about the one ATB track someone gave me, but I have learned that it is a big mistake to judge a group/DJ by only one track, so I will be checking that out too!

Djoser

tragic-beauty
12-17-2002, 12:00 PM
Oh atb does have some bad ones.. But lately Hes comming out with great songs.. Hes my fave ;)

I have a ton of crystal method cds

McCain
12-18-2002, 07:51 AM
I will scream if I hear "Funk Soul Brother" one more time - it's "Tom's Diner" and "I'm Too Sexy" for 2002.
If you would like a recommendation for Fatboy Slim material, seriously try "Weapon Of Choice".

The Cardigans rock. Very simple. "Erase & Rewind" is one of their best, in my opinion.

"Rock The Casbah" is by a 1980's group known as.... The Clash. Very good song. I'm also fond of "Beds Are Burning" by Midnight Oil - another 1980's band. The two songs go well together. You might also take a swing at "Blister In The Sun" by Violent Femmes. Just my personal suggestion.

McCain