PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about a member map & more smiles

Pryce
02-28-2003, 07:18 AM
A member map - In your profile you would be able to point out your location on a map of your country. Will you use this? I know some may have security concerns, but it is far from pin pointed, plus you place it yourself, so you could put it off. Here is a sample: http://www.langaa-net.dk/cgi-bin/kayabb/YaBB.pl?board=;action=mmall;defmap=usa (You can see pryce on this map)

More smilies - Would you like more?

sol_de_pr2
02-28-2003, 07:35 AM
That would be a good idea, although Puerto Rico is really a tiny spot in the universe it may not show ;D.

Amethyst
03-01-2003, 06:51 AM
Cool idea, Pryce!

Amethyst

hollyday
03-01-2003, 12:56 PM
Hi pryce...
i like the map idea....it would be able to get us canadians as well like tre, mccain, thresa and i...and any one else i left out

MORE SMILIES

McCain
03-04-2003, 03:24 AM
I'm for both ideas. Although, Imust admit I like these ideas more for the cuteness and fun-factor than for any practical reason. If you do a membermap, make sure to include a function that would allow a member to change their "flag" at a later time (like if they move or go on tour or something).

McCain

Chuck149
03-08-2003, 03:45 AM
Great idea pryce. I travel a lot on business and would love to know where some of these fine ladies are so I can pay them a visit and spend some money on them.

Pamela
03-08-2003, 04:38 AM
Lol Chuck! You know where i am. Spend the money!!! Hmmm, i like that alot. But you don't have to spend the $$$ on me. Umm, well maybe! Keep in touch.

The map thingy! I think it's a good idea. And if you don't want to be found, you just don't use it.
Is it functional yet? ???

Messi
03-16-2003, 04:47 PM
I think that that is also a great idea and more smilies would give more room to make a face on how we feel baout a particular issue. I also like the map idea!! ;) ;)Yes we want it and we would use it!! ;) ;)