PDA

View Full Version : Gallery is up and working...

Pryce
01-11-2003, 11:01 PM
After working all day and all night it seems :-/, the gallery is mostly done. GirlFriday and I got it up @ http://www.stripperweb.com/gallery

There should a be a link in the nav. bar by tomorrow. I can't believe it's 4am. Oh well. Better get to bed...it's sad to see GirlFriday sleeping alone.

We added all the pic.s that have been submitted to the forums. If you want yours removed let me know. If you want to add more pics just add them to the uploads section.

::Yawn::

Night ladies.

Chuck149
01-12-2003, 01:36 AM
Great job Pryce :D What a treat for all of us who love beautiful women.

Bridgette
01-12-2003, 01:59 AM
Woooooohoooooooooo!!!!!!!! Photos! Now are you two going to put up one of your CUTE selves?

LOL! I've been up all night writing that travel article, so I'm sorry if my post is a little goofy right now ;D

TiNi
01-12-2003, 02:12 AM
Love it.
/me is clapping ;D

AutumnSexyBottom
01-12-2003, 04:37 AM
:oYou poor darlings. You did a wonderful job and I think its great for us to put a face to a name. Hope you get caught up on your sleep ;)

rencal
01-12-2003, 05:13 AM
Hi Pryce,

Just as a security measure (although I don't know if the ladies mind their pictures be strewn all over the net) There is a way to make the pics so they can't be copied and pasted and posted elsewhere. Just a suggestion. The gallary site looks great though, great work.

TiNi
01-12-2003, 05:18 AM
That would be great rencal. cause I dont want to see my face on a body that's having sex with a guy...lol. My boyfriend would go insane. 8)

Pryce
01-12-2003, 06:16 AM
rencal as it's set up now the pictures can't be hotlinked to (can't be on another site by giving their address on stripperweb. Other than that though, if you can see a picture, it can be saved...I'll put in a little javascript to make it trickier.

Oh, and who uploaded all of those pictures today? I don't know who's name to put on them. Is it Valentina?

Pryce
01-12-2003, 07:19 AM
http://www.stripperweb.com/gallery/stripperweb

for pics for GirlFriday & I. Our faces are mildly distorted as mentioned on the album...(we like to recognize those that recognize us).

Amber
01-12-2003, 08:16 AM
What a great job!! It looks great. ;D

Just one question -
I was going to create one of those nested albums since I was going to add another picture, but when I went to do it, the option to create one wasn't there anymore. How do I go about grouping some pics together as an album now?

Thanks again, hun! You and GirlFriday have done such a wonderful job with everything. :-*

Valentina
01-12-2003, 10:26 AM
Yes Pryce it was me! I also sent some e mail to you about this! If is possible please move my pictures to the original folder! Thank you!

valentina

Pryce
01-12-2003, 10:32 AM
:) Will do Valentina.

Amber, the folder system is some what complicated and so we got rid of it for uploads. Just upload all of your pics and GirlFriday or I will organize them. Just make sure to put your name on them. :)

Valentina
01-13-2003, 01:49 AM
Thank you Pryce!:-)

McCain
01-13-2003, 01:10 PM
Beautiful job!

THANK GOD my photo was swallowed by the void along with that removed drama thread... I had to check the whole gallery to ensure that my mug didn't make it in there. I'd hate to blow anyone's monitor by accident... ;D

McCain