PDA

View Full Version : Important notice about StripperWeb email.

Pryce
07-28-2002, 07:11 AM
I need to know if anyone who uses our email system has noticed any problems getting their email. I have missed a couple of emails (if you have tried to email me and i did not reply, please resend).

I may have to change our current system and just handle the system myself. Right now 23 people are signed up for our email. Only about 5 of those regularly use the system. If you use stripperweb email and would like to keep it let me know...I'll decide this week what to do.

Any other comments you may have about our email would be helpful...

Pryce
10-09-2002, 05:30 AM
Just bringing this topic back up. We have well over 25 signups now, but I'm curious how many people actually USE it. If you do let me know, also let me know how it works for you.

I think I've missed a lot of emails. As of now I'm planning on taking over the system myself. If I do that, everyone who has an account will have to re-signup and save their current email.

Please let me know your feeling either way.

McCain
10-09-2002, 05:48 AM
I am signed up, and I do use mine. As a matter of fact, it is the email I give customers, and the one I use when doing anything in connection with putting my website together. So I definitely want to keep it. I just don't use it for my normal correspondences with close friends and family.

The only problem I can think of is that a while back, when I first started coming to Stripperweb, I had emailed you a few times and you told me later that you had never received them, so we ended up having to communicate via IMs. I sent you another email later, shortly after Tre submitted to you the URL for my website, but I do not know if you ever received it.

Otherwise, I haven't really had any issues, other than occaionally having apostrophes turn into square blocks in my text.

McCain

Pryce
10-09-2002, 07:05 AM
:-/ Yep...that not getting email thing seems to happen frequently...can't have that. I can't imagine what emails I have missed.

I'll change it over and add you.

ANYONE who has a stripperweb email address, start saving contact addresses and any email you wish to save. I'll try to do the change tonight. IM me using the forum if you want to keep your account. Send me your desired [email protected] and your desired password. I'll leave the old system accessable for a bit, but mail will no longer be delivered there after tonight.

Pryce
10-09-2002, 07:21 AM
Added to the new system:

McCain
GinaG
OneSexyMuppet

I'll explain how to use it later today.

Pryce
10-21-2002, 05:44 PM
New system should be running by tomorrow. Login, sign-ups, and other are at mail.stripperweb.com or you can just click the email link in the navigation bar.