PDA

View Full Version : Re: Very Interesting Website...

Pryce
07-03-2002, 05:05 AM
Thank you for the compliments.

As for your question, there isn't a rule yet. This is a fairly young community and so lots of thing have yet to be worked out. As far as I'm concerned I don't care as long as the review is geared for dancers and not customers. But it's not really my opinion here that matters. What do you ladies think? Do you want to keep the reviews customer free or do you want their input? Just reply here and we'll establish a "rule". Maybe we'll call it "policy". Heh. :D

Pryce

Lena
07-03-2002, 06:10 AM
I don't really care, as long as the guy has a brain.

I think it would be good to have more information in the reviews. Maybe mileage on a scale of one to ten, quality of maneagment on a scale of one to ten, and money on a scale of one to ten.

Lena

Belinda
07-04-2002, 10:49 AM
I have a question, though...the review section is obviously reviews for dancers written by dancers, but can guys post in the review section? I can't seem to find any info elsewhere that states any of the forum rules, and I haven't seen anybody other than a dancer write in that forum.

If you have relevant info that's useful to a dancer who might be looking to work at a reviewed club, why not?

anklefrog
09-03-2002, 12:11 PM
I think it would be a fine idea that males and/or customers post here. They can offer useful insight and maybe a few ideas

Alanna
09-22-2002, 03:05 AM
"I think it would be a fine idea that males and/or customers post here. They can offer useful insight and maybe a few ideas"

motion seconded... as long as the customers aren't brainless squid.

Tre
09-22-2002, 04:52 AM
>"brainless squid"<

Geez, that's one category I hope I never direct myself towards. ::)
Even more so; hope I've never directED myself into. LOL ;)

By the way Alanna; to save making an extra post just to say this, (seeing as how it's fresh in my mind); I'm glad I didn't speak out of turn in translating your comment to Aja. (I should have added "please correct me if I'm wrong"). :)

Susan Wayward
10-18-2002, 06:22 AM
One of the things I love about the reviews here is that they are posted from a dancer's viewpoint, unlike every other site. What a customer likes in a club and what a dancer likes are often two very different things. I think that reviews should be open to anyone who wants to post information from a dancer's viewpoint, so if a customer has relevant info, he should go right ahead. I just don't want to see a bunch of reviews from the customer's point of view - we can find that elsewhere. These reviews are invaluable because they give us information from a dancer's perspective of the club.

Jay Zeno
11-30-2002, 02:05 AM
Well... whoops! I saw a review-less listing of a club in Denver that I've been to, so I gave it my best shot. That was before I saw this thread. Pardon me if I stepped on any toes.