PDA

View Full Version : I'm still stuck on dirty VIPs

06-13-2003, 08:53 PM
I'm still stuck on dirty VIPs

[rotflmao] [rotflmao] [clap] [spam] [monkeydance]

Posted by Pryce on 15:17:55 5/10/2003 from 206.72.83.197:
Just a reminder, there are other Exotic Dancer communities out there, without spam, tolls, and crazy posters... [spam]

[rotflmao] [rotflmao] Now this is spam Pryce has put hundreds of these on other websites [clap]
[spam] [monkeydance]
Electronic junk mail or junk newsgroup postings. Some people define spam even more generally as any unsolicited e-mail. However, if a long-lost brother finds your e-mail address and sends you a message, this could hardly be called spam, even though it's unsolicited. Real spam is generally e-mail advertising for some product sent to a mailing list or newsgroup.
Calling my post [spam] bringing up how much money between 6 million to 12 million dollars paid for clubs in San Francisco by Déj vu in the last 3 years all the while it is illegal in California to take stage fees they take $200 to $400 + every shift is not spam.
For Pryce to post this [spam] on my message sting was trolling To deliberately post derogatory or inflammatory comments to a community forum, chat room, newsgroup and/or a blog in order to bait other users into responding.

So not only is he a spammer and my post do not fit the definition of spam. Then the “WE” whomever they are that Pryce and Brigitte and who else CAN troll call me numerous names As you noticed Bridgette said I didn’t respond to any of her posts why? Because I new she was baiting me trying to pick a fight.

I understand she is for paying the owners her money but most prudent and intelligent dancers or anybody would not wan to pay to work. I watched her knock down livenudegirlsunite who by the way I sent over to stripper web. In good conscious I can’t ever send any dancers to this website again. Trolls yes lot’s of them.

I attempted the first time I came here and was gang up on by the “we” that they refer to and then blame me when I have 10 people jumping all over me. That post was removed and Pryce recommended I get my own site.

If you think that is a fair open discussion you would do well in dictator countries. BRIGITTE HAS CALLED ME AT LEAST 30 NAMES AND YOU HAVE NOT EVEN WRNED HER.THAT’S A BIG TIP OFF.

The 2nd time I put up something about stage fees was a poll in the during the poll all the numbers changed between 4 am and 11 am the same day the yes to stage fees stayed at 12 and the no more stage fees changed from 14 to 7. Not only that but he never warned me or asked me if I would mind the dictator took it on himself to chance the count saying some thing about that the were removing all nonmember votes.(Sell it someplace else I’m not buying it) If you want to have BRIGITTE AND THESE OTHER LEADERS OF THE PACK This was a poll and in any poll if the President of the United States changes the numbers and makes up any reason you think it would matter to the American people the would have him impeached?

Pryce tell me that he has integrity the definition integrity 1. Steadfast adherence to a strict moral or ethical code. 2. The state of being unimpaired; soundness. 0 3. The quality or condition of being whole or undivided; completeness.

I do not see that I see him as partial to Bridgette and others he favors. Hell no big deal to me it’s your site Pryce to do the hell what you want.

But don’t treat me like I’m an idiot I saw your actions and the unevenness of the your justice handed out by you. As I said you didn’t ban me. After the last ultimatum “ you better walk likely or whatever threat you gave me, & after you putting [spam] on my string it was very clear to me that you are not impartial and have bad judgment and do not have integrity as you claim.
I don’t know if you’ve been drinking alcohol, smoking pot, or doing drugs but you’ve made your bed now lay in it.

Didn’t you wonder why others like professional cock tease would not post here?

The same reason I posted in other forums when I saw that this site is pro pimp, as professional cock tease would say, pro stage fee, pro owner site. But only by the few that control it especially Bridgette.

Your little music moderator Tre insulted my mother on another forum where you were trying to point out to me something I had posted which I didn’t look at. But Mick was posting under other peoples name and I knew it was none of your business. And didn’t care to argue the point because you need to remove the rafter from your own eye before you can clearly remove the straw from another’s I think you better keep you eye on your own site & MYOB

I came back here to find out if when my site goes online if I wanted to collaborate in any way with you.

Thank you for removing the votes and thank you for putting this [spam] on my string and your uneven justice.

You made it an easy choice for me. I don’t associate myself with people like I have seen displayed by you and the leaders of your pack.

This was your 3rd and last chance for me to see what kind of man you are. I have seen I do not like it. I will not any dealings with you. Bridgette can’t stand her and Melonie even though she isn’t mean and vicious like Bridgette she is too pro owner for me

[rotflmao] [rotflmao] I like you stripper web [spam] on the other site you press it and it says spam [clap] [monkeydance]

Nightrider