PDA

View Full Version : emergency warning?

brendalee
06-04-2003, 04:02 PM
I read this post and it shoked me. I don't fully understand and would like some peoples opinions on it. It seems very valid.

Re: ATTENTION EXOTIC DANCERS- Class action Attorne
« Reply #2 on: Feb 16th, 2003, 6:23am » Quote Modify

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Big Change is coming and Deja Vu is going to big the largest target. So maybe they will collapse and small clubs will come back but I heard the word is you can only open a club with MOB approval if so that to will come out in the story. But the word is file all claims on your stage fees and tell you friends. It may take years for this to get through the courts but in the mean time I'm going to get the word out big time. I mean 20/20 60 minutes ECT. State officials elected representatives Opra. This is the worse violation of labor rights since the 1920's. When women see that women have been getting no pay in fact paying to work, sexual harassed, wrongful termination and rapped for 15 years they will not stand for it.
So for all you doubters go ahead and doubt. The time has come from $10 to $400 or half your tips. They have gone to far. We all put up with it until they got to greedy. The legal action started in 1993 and is gaining momentum. I as a 24-year club customer and friend to the girls (that's right I go to see the girl's not management they are the stars not the owners I'm on their side they) and I’M MAD AS HELL AND NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE. It's time to stop this madness. Just like terrorism they went to far they when attacked America and their going to pay. The girls have suffered long enough. I can't tell you all I've done but I've done allot.

I worked this story for 2 1/2 years. I've seen the Mayor Chilly Willy who lied to me and acted if he new nothing and told the Vice representative who was there if this is true for him to take care of it. This was on 8/05/01. I could bore you with all I have done but let’s just say they all know. From the Police Commissioners down to patrol officers, The DA all who job it is to correct it have known for 6 years according to public records. There is a new Captain and Lieutenant in vice this is an election year, my story which I have built a case on goes out big time after Gulf War 2 has settled down but before Willie Brown the main man behind this leaves office.

ANY WAY I’M WRITING TOO MUCH READ FOR YOUR SELF.101-) . . .

1) http://www.sfbg.com/News/32/18/Features/strip.html
2) http://www.examiner.com/news/default.jsp?story=n.strippers.0621w
3) http://www.eda-sf.org/submissions/interviewdp.html
4) http://www.eda-sf.org/submissions/interviewdp.html
5) http://www.livenudegirlsunite.com/story.html
6) http://www.sfbg.com/SFLife/35/20/leadb.html
7) http://www.bayswan.org/Testrw.html
http://www.poornewsnetwork.org/public_html/poor_mag/vol3/Inter_Johanna.h tm

Bridgette
06-04-2003, 08:32 PM
That is an old post by a former troll who came here not long too long ago clogging the boards ranting on and on about how we should all sue the clubs, etc etc etc.

Nightrider_NIN
06-11-2003, 01:08 PM
That is an old post by a former troll who came here not long too long ago clogging the boards ranting on and on about how we should all sue the clubs, etc etc etc.

In site issues Bridgette wrote "Excuse me nightrider, but I have not PERSONALLY attacked you".

« Reply #7 on: Mar 9th, 2003, 12:41pm »

While not an out right troll - you do exibit troll-ish behavior...

Either way, it keeps on my toes. ;)

Excuse me nightrider, but I have not PERSONALLY attacked you. I attempted to argue some of your points and/or reasoning behind your fanatical posts, and you ignored me - showing that apparently you can't or don't want to present an mature, logical argument. The only thing I have posted about you that could be construed as even MILDLY personal is the fact that you repeatedly insult anyone who disagrees with you. You use name-calling and tell people they don't know what they're talking about, instead of offering any sort of logical, intelligient or mature arguments for your position. We have debates and disagreements on this site all the time, and they're left alone as long as those involved are not insulting, attacking or degrading others. Insulting, attacking and degrading is your constant and only response to anyone who disagrees with you. No one will listen to you when you do that. You will only be viewed as a pest who needs to be swatted away.

Furthermore, I stated in private to administrators and other members of this site that the ISSUES you were bringing should be left for everyone to discuss as long as your posts remained relatively appropriate. I was (and still am) in favor of giving you the opportunity to argue (maturely) your position on issues you bring up, but so far you have shown that you are unable or unwilling to do so IN A MATURE WAY. I agree with those who want to ban you if you can't/won't post and debate appropriately and maturely. This is an adult site.

There is absolutely no need to flood the site with numerous posts on the exact same topic. Believe me, a topic like the one you constantly bring up is highly debatable and will be discussed at length by the site-members, as long as you don't flame and insult people when they attempt to discuss and debate. But since you always flame, insult and over-saturate with numerous spam-like posts, everyone grows tired of your tactics quickly and the issues you bring never get properly discussed. I am thoroughly disappointed that you can't participate in a mature debate. I for one was hoping you could/would.

Well Pryce Integrity are these PERSONAL attacks, fanatical, showing that apparently you can't or don't want to present an mature, logical argument.

Nightriders_NIN's reply
No what it shows is freedom of choice that everyone has to talk to or respond to post of others or not. I chose not to respond to you for the obviuos reasons your condesending insults, lies, name calling, distortion of facts,

Show proof of this please Bridgettefact that you repeatedly insult anyone who disagrees with you. In fact that's is what I have observed about about you and the proof ,just a small part of the proof is on this page.
-

Bridgette says
You use name-calling and tell people they don't know what they're talking about, instead of offering any sort of logical, intelligient or mature arguments for your position.

Nightrider_NIN
Says thats not true. It's true about you and the proof is in your posts. The only one I see calling names here are you

Does that look like a personal attack to you Pryce Integrity not invovled?

Bridgette says
We have debates and disagreements on this site all the time, and they're left alone as long as those involved are not insulting, attacking or degrading others.

Nightrider_NIN
Says not true I was the 0ne who was under multiple attacks and you will not find any of it on this server.

The only one I see here being insulted, attacked or degraded is me by you in your own post's and Pryce does nothing.Integrity?

Bridgette says;
There is absolutely no need to flood the site with numerous posts on the exact same topic.

Nightrider_NIN says
Show me the proof of flooding another lie with no posts to back it up in this statement.

[color=Red]Bridgettse says
But since you always flame, insult and over-saturate with numerous spam-like posts.

Nightrider_NiN says

I'm the only one being flamed, insulted and being lied about with no proof.

Bridgette
06-11-2003, 02:15 PM
At the time I wrote that, back in March, I HAD NOT attacked you. This later post in which I referred to you as a troll, could hardly be considered a personal attack. My referring to you as a troll is a reaction to your continuation to post new threads on the same topic, over and over again. That is something trolls do - they post the same stuff over and over. So I say, if the shoe fits....

Pryce
06-11-2003, 05:40 PM

Nightrider_NIN
06-11-2003, 10:05 PM

Sorry you feel that way. As I mentioned, it was done TODAY. I have no interest either way. If you had left the poll up, all members could have confirmed their votes. I assure you I only removed the guest votes on BOTH sides.

If you don't trust me, then you are at the wrong place. As this site's admin, everything here rests on my integrity, as with any website. I could fake every single vote if I wished. I could post as any member if I wished. I could vote 4000 times if I wished.

The fact is I have made a commitment to be honest and trustworthy.

I don't see why you think I would care about your poll. If I had a problem with it and were the bully you claim, I could have simply removed it and banned you - problem removed and no one would be the wiser. If I wanted to fix it, I could have simply increased the yes votes and no one would be the wiser.

But whatever - think as you wish.

So which definition of trollish behavior do I {exhibit} [exibit] Pryce?

Troll

(1) To deliberately post derogatory or inflammatory comments to a community forum, chat room, newsgroup and/or a blog in order to bait other users into responding.
(2) To surf the Internet.
(3) To hang around a chat room reading the posts instead of contributing to the chat.
(n.) One who performs any of the above actions.

Definition of integrity 1. Steadfast adherence to a strict moral or ethical code.
2. The state of being unimpaired; soundness.
3. The quality or condition of being whole or undivided; completeness.

Your integrity as an fair Administror is shown very clearly.

Nightrider_NIN
06-11-2003, 11:29 PM
I read this post and it shoked me. I don't fully understand and would like some peoples opinions on it. It seems very valid.

Re: ATTENTION EXOTIC DANCERS- Class action Attorne
« Reply #2 on: Feb 16th, 2003, 6:23am » Quote Modify

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Big Change is coming and Deja Vu is going to big the largest target. So maybe they will collapse and small clubs will come back but I heard the word is you can only open a club with MOB approval if so that to will come out in the story. But the word is file all claims on your stage fees and tell you friends. It may take years for this to get through the courts but in the mean time I'm going to get the word out big time. I mean 20/20 60 minutes ECT. State officials elected representatives Opra. This is the worse violation of labor rights since the 1920's. When women see that women have been getting no pay in fact paying to work, sexual harassed, wrongful termination and rapped for 15 years they will not stand for it.
So for all you doubters go ahead and doubt. The time has come from $10 to $400 or half your tips. They have gone to far. We all put up with it until they got to greedy. The legal action started in 1993 and is gaining momentum. I as a 24-year club customer and friend to the girls (that's right I go to see the girl's not management they are the stars not the owners I'm on their side they) and I’M MAD AS HELL AND NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE. It's time to stop this madness. Just like terrorism they went to far they when attacked America and their going to pay. The girls have suffered long enough. I can't tell you all I've done but I've done allot.

I worked this story for 2 1/2 years. I've seen the Mayor Chilly Willy who lied to me and acted if he new nothing and told the Vice representative who was there if this is true for him to take care of it. This was on 8/05/01. I could bore you with all I have done but let’s just say they all know. From the Police Commissioners down to patrol officers, The DA all who job it is to correct it have known for 6 years according to public records. There is a new Captain and Lieutenant in vice this is an election year, my story which I have built a case on goes out big time after Gulf War 2 has settled down but before Willie Brown the main man behind this leaves office.

ANY WAY I’M WRITING TOO MUCH READ FOR YOUR SELF.101-) . . .

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
tm

Now this is interesting a post no longer on the server posted on Feb 16th, 2003, 6:23am being posted by a Brand new member . brendalee says I read this post and it shoked me. I don't fully understand and would like some peoples opinions on it. It seems very valid. Under the title emergency warning?

Talk about delayed response that is a post from this forum has all it's marking and 4 months later its an emergency warning?

She says I read this post. You did where how that's a neat trick to read the post and then post it here. Sorry sounds like trolling to me.

To deliberately post derogatory or inflammatory comments to a community forum, chat room, newsgroup and/or a blog in order to bait other users into responding.

I wonder where she got it any ideas?

What was the emergency does anyone see a need to post emergeny.

Emergency
1. A serious situation or occurrence that happens unexpectedly and demands immediate action.
2. A condition of urgent need for action or assistance: a state of emergency.

Looks like trolling to me or was she just trying to get attention?

Nightrider_NIN
06-11-2003, 11:38 PM

Speaking of trolls I have never seen a better example of trolling then the post below it fits the definition perfectly.

Trolling definition again ) To deliberately post derogatory or inflammatory comments to a community forum, chat room, newsgroup and/or a blog in order to bait other users into responding.

[color=Blue]link=board=site_comments;num=1046717953;start=0#7 date=03/09/03 at 12:41:41]Excuse me nightrider, but I have not PERSONALLY attacked you. I attempted to argue some of your points and/or reasoning behind your fanatical posts, and you ignored me - showing that apparently you can't or don't want to present an mature, logical argument. The only thing I have posted about you that could be construed as even MILDLY personal is the fact that you repeatedly insult anyone who disagrees with you. You use name-calling and tell people they don't know what they're talking about, instead of offering any sort of logical, intelligient or mature arguments for your position. We have debates and disagreements on this site all the time, and they're left alone as long as those involved are not insulting, attacking or degrading others. Insulting, attacking and degrading is your constant and only response to anyone who disagrees with you. No one will listen to you when you do that. You will only be viewed as a pest who needs to be swatted away.

Furthermore, I stated in private to administrators and other members of this site that the ISSUES you were bringing should be left for everyone to discuss as long as your posts remained relatively appropriate. I was (and still am) in favor of giving you the opportunity to argue (maturely) your position on issues you bring up, but so far you have shown that you are unable or unwilling to do so IN A MATURE WAY. I agree with those who want to ban you if you can't/won't post and debate appropriately and maturely. This is an adult site.

There is absolutely no need to flood the site with numerous posts on the exact same topic. Believe me, a topic like the one you constantly bring up is highly debatable and will be discussed at length by the site-members, as long as you don't flame and insult people when they attempt to discuss and debate. But since you always flame, insult and over-saturate with numerous spam-like posts, everyone grows tired of your tactics quickly and the issues you bring never get properly discussed. I am thoroughly disappointed that you can't participate in a mature debate. I for one was hoping you could/would.

AndriconGirl
06-11-2003, 11:48 PM
Off topic replies have been moved to This Thread by Pryce.