PDA

View Full Version : Question:

meatpile
04-10-2003, 08:32 AM
Since this is the General Board....

I'm not even close to a regular at titty bars. I hope that doesn't offend people (not that I'm not a regular but the phrase 'titty bars') I say that because I'm blunt and someone already got rubbed the wrong way. When i do go, where I live is topless only. And I don't care about dancing. I want to see titties.

Anyway - one thing I've noticed is that I ain't getting any. I'm getting to read the menu but not eat. That's the deal - understood. I only go to enjoy the view.

So - after I've had the experience and dropped some money to the girls for showing me their titties, I get pretty worked up. I think this is the point - which is kinda masochistic - but I'm not getting any.

So - my point is that I bet this happens alot. And I bet that when guys are drunk and horny - wierd shit happens.

Which leads to my question for the ladies:

Is it OK to go rub one off in the toilet?

tragic-beauty
04-10-2003, 08:36 AM
its like i say to my costomers... if you have yours wile im dancing.. thats another 40$ for messing up my day.. and if you get anything on me.. thats every damned penny in your wallet.. for messing up my day.. and my outfit.. [eek]

so.. my point is.. as long as they dont know it.. and you dont "rub off" on them..

but still.. you might wanna wait till you get home though..

meatpile
04-10-2003, 08:41 AM
Yep I bet that's happened. I guess that means you're good at what you do.

Do some girls cause more 'accidents' than others? Or is it always the same guy that does it - and all the girls know and stay away from him.

I bet all kinda whack stuff goes on in the Men's Room.

I can understand why you'd want more money. I think if I were sitting at my desk and someone got their jizz on me, I'd want some sort of compensation.

tragic-beauty
04-10-2003, 08:49 AM
OH lord you have no idea how many times thats happend to almost happend.. the trick is to stop As soon as they start to get a little excited.. and change postitions.. it always gets them comming back for more.. but after doing 6+ dances for 1 person.. no matter what i do.. they will end up having theirs unless i take a break.. like a song or 2..
*most will want me to keep going.. but i usually insist on stopping*

i have never really noticed anything going down in the mens rooms.. all the guys that go in take a few mins at the most.. but every now and then we will get a tricky bugger that wares a condom.. ive had one guy do that to me.. needless to say he was waring his drink afterwards..

i mean hell im not there to get him off.. im just trying todo a job.. and stuff like that makes it alot harder todo [puke]

Lena
04-10-2003, 09:56 AM
Oh dear. I've never had anybody cum on me.

Meatpile, what you do in a restroom is your own business. Most likely, nobody gives a shit. But discussion about it is not appreciated. Just because we are naked doesn't mean you can forget everything you ever learned about appropriate behavior.

Lena

meatpile
04-10-2003, 10:22 AM
Oh dear. I've never had anybody cum on me.

Meatpile, what you do in a restroom is your own business. Most likely, nobody gives a shit. But discussion about it is not appreciated. Just because we are naked doesn't mean you can forget everything you ever learned about appropriate behavior.

Lena

I've never rubbed one off in a bathroom.

Well that's not true.

But were you saying the topic is inappropriate? Because Shan has had men come while she's dancing, and even come ON her. So it may be gross, but it seems very appropriate. And I doubt she's alone, from what she said.

She didn't answer my question about whether or not this happens to certain dancers more often than others, but maybe you aren't as sexy as she is. Or maybe your club doesn't allow contact - which would make it less sexy, too.

Hell I thought it was a good question, and I find it interesting that Shan had a method to deal with it. Seems like a reasonable thing to bring up. I'm even more interested now that you say it hasn't happened to you.

How many dancers have had this happen? How many guys have considered rubbing one off in order to not empty your wallet?

I'll answer 'me' for the guys since it's too late to start a poll.

As far as rubbing one off in the bathroom to vent the frustration, I was just curious. It's bound to happen ALOT. And yes, that's probably innappropriate, but mostly innapropriate because they'd stop giving out money once they nutted.

doc-catfish
04-10-2003, 11:24 AM
Is it OK to go rub one off in the toilet?
Gee thanks. I really didn't need to keep my dinner down.
[puke]
Now I know why I hate using the men's room at the club.

tragic-beauty
04-10-2003, 11:59 AM
Gee thanks. I really didn't need to keep my dinner down.
[puke]
Now I know why I hate using the men's room at the club.

tell me about it.. [eek]

but its a question.. to somthing i have to put up with on a daily basis.. usually men know wether or not they are going to do that before they enter the club.. it just depends on how unlucky a certian stripper is to actually get them off.. and the sad thing is.. i work at one of the more upscale places in my area...

i suggest only going to a strip club to have fun and not to get off..

Prester_John
04-10-2003, 01:51 PM
Why.. I ask why.. are you compelled to ask the question? Who cares what you do in the mens room. If no one knows, no one can care. How would anyone know you have done that, unless you advertise it?

I am so confident of the obviousness embodied in that reasoning that I believe that meatpile only asked the question to either enflame the dancers, or get off to their answers and or/stories.

Dude, get real.

PJ

Boognish
04-10-2003, 01:58 PM
Could you politely explain what an appropriate question for the ladies might be? No, offense but I'd be more sketched out by the guys who linger here then those that ask a few funny questions.

DJ_WuLf
04-10-2003, 02:03 PM
On the OTHER side of that coin however ..... The purpose of a friction LAP dance pretty much has to be sexual stimulation as opposed to entertainment. IF you rub it girls ...its probably gonna shoot at ya.

This happens ALOT more than dancers or customers care to admit BTW and I hear alot of dancers bragging about it in the dressing room so ....

And speaking of dressing rooms ..... I would BET that there are more orgasams had in the dancers bathroom than in the mens room at most any club. Did you know they have cameras built into smoke detectors?? At our club the dancers bathroom is on the other side of the wall from the main office ..... I don't think mice make those kinds of noises.

Sometimes we forget (or try to hide) the fact that women are human too. They just really don't want guys to know about it. Secrets.

aggieed
04-10-2003, 02:35 PM
Oh, this thread is making me laugh too hard...please stop the insanity! ::)

meatpile
04-10-2003, 03:05 PM
Off topic replies have been moved to This Thread by Pryce.

meatpile
04-10-2003, 03:05 PM
Funny no one admits it but Shan.

Shan - you must be really good at your job.

GoldCoastGirl
04-10-2003, 03:36 PM
I'm lucky enough to also have had customers actually "cum" rarely.

Recently, had one customer I could tell was getting close to that point and I did similiar ... changed positions hence broke up the rhythm. This helps heaps for the hour long private dances that I do ... go hot and cold throughout it and finish warm.

When customers come up to me and ask in re: private dances "Are you going to make me cum?"

I say.. "That's not for me to say.. all I can say is that I provide a very satisfying experience regardless" or something similiar.

tragic-beauty
04-10-2003, 03:59 PM
On the OTHER side of that coin however ..... The purpose of a friction LAP dance pretty much has to be sexual stimulation as opposed to entertainment. IF you rub it girls ...its probably gonna shoot at ya.

This happens ALOT more than dancers or customers care to admit BTW and I hear alot of dancers bragging about it in the dressing room so ....

And speaking of dressing rooms ..... I would BET that there are more orgasams had in the dancers bathroom than in the mens room at most any club. Did you know they have cameras built into smoke detectors?? At our club the dancers bathroom is on the other side of the wall from the main office ..... I don't think mice make those kinds of noises.

Sometimes we forget (or try to hide) the fact that
women are human too. They just really don't want guys to know about it. Secrets.

HAHA omg i needed a good laugh... stripping is nothing more then a job to me.. and most the women i work with dont want to even be there let alone get off in the dressing room.. maybe if you got a group of lesbian girls or somthing..

All im thinking about when im working is how much id love to be at home with my hunny snuggling on the couch watching tv...

or playing on the park with my son..

Pamela
04-10-2003, 04:06 PM
I hardly think i am ever going to "get off " at work.
Sometimes a laugh or a sigh is taken as an orgasm. This is crazy!!
And those damn smoke detectors can get one in a whole lot of trouble if guys are watching women in the ladies room, dressing-undressing. Illegal. Don't assume your noises. Your more than likely wrong!
Sick thought actually..

DJ_WuLf
04-10-2003, 05:10 PM
Illegal to watch a woman undress in a STRIP CLUB?? Oh ...you mean without tipping ...right?

Actually the security cams are there to deter THEFT and drug use and all dancers are informed on hiring that ALL Areas of the club are monitored. Its perfectly legal. Also nobody really WANTS to see that stuff going on when the girls should be on the floor WORKING ...but (my point is) it DOES go on.

I am not saying that EVERY Dancer does this ...or even the majority of dancers ...just as the Majority of customers don't spew during a lap dance or in the mens room afterward. Im just saying the coin has two sides.

Honestly I would feel sorry for a woman who was so conditioned and immune from dancing that she would have no PHYSICAL response to the natural stimulation that occurs in a friction lap dance. Note I did not say an EMOTIONAL response. Of course I don't understand the physical (and emotional) response to a chunk of motorized plastic either. (read that as Vibrator). To me ....that seems kinda sick but ..to each thier own.

McCain
04-11-2003, 02:00 AM
Rubbing one off in the bathroom? Well, I would much rather a guy do that in the bathroom than on or near me - especially when I look at it from the standpoint of my own personal health. And I have known guys who did go and do that after lap dances from me. but really, the thought does creep me out a bit.

At the same time, it grosses me out just as much to think that one fo my friends or male coworkers may have to use those same facilities after some guy who was just in there wanking. And let's face it - many guys can't aim correctly when they are concentrating on trying to piss. And they certainly aren't concentrating on aim when they jerk off, so the odds of it being accurate are umm.... not good...

My best advice is to save the wad until you are at home, and then have all the fun you want. If you have a woman, or the capability of procuring a successful booty call, then put her on the receiving end and just use your imagination....

McCain

sol_de_pr2
04-11-2003, 02:17 AM
My best advice is to save the wad until you are at home, and then have all the fun you want. If you have a woman, or the capability of procuring a successful booty call, then put her on the receiving end and just use your imagination....I agree, plus it's much more fun too [devil].

Bridgette
04-11-2003, 06:23 AM
Yes I've had guys cum on me, almost cum on me, a few who tried to whip it out and jerk off right there in the open, and a few more who watched me dance for someone else while rubbing his weenie from outside his pants.

I don't like it, but there's not much you can do about it, outside of the already mentioned tactic of moving around when you can tell he's really excited. As for the other stuff: pulling it out, rubbing himself while watching me dance for someone else - the first one is a no-brainer: make him put it back or call a bouncer, and the second one is a little more difficult: either have your customer move to another spot away from that guy, ignore him, or work in clubs where the lap dances are done in rooms other than the main floor.

I tend to prefer lower-contact clubs so the chances of a guy cumming on me are lower, but that's just not an option for most dancers, since most clubs seem to be a bit higher on the contact scale. And even in a low contact club, it can happen. It amazes me sometimes how close I can get a guy to cumming from a fairly mild lapdance - makes me think he must be REALLY horny ;D

meatpile
04-11-2003, 06:34 AM
make him put it back

For some reason that's funny as hell.

JAG
04-11-2003, 10:15 AM
I knew this guy who would go to a club and sit their for a couple hours nursing a beer,then he would go up to the vip with a dancer and come back down after one lap dance to say he had to go and change his underwear!oh man I razzed him about that mercilessly lol :) Me personally,I have been extremely aroused but never to the point of jerking off at the club or on the dancer for that matter,though I had this russian gal once and she was grinding down on me HARD and when she got up off me to keep dancing I saw a funny little stream of liquid running down the inside of her thigh and she had a quite satisfied look on her face,and no,it wasnt urine :o I would hate to think that all dancers are immune to pseudo sexual contact with a man they find attractive.

hollyday
04-11-2003, 10:49 AM
yes it would would be very refreshing as most of my customers cum in their pants~!!

shesupsidedown
04-12-2003, 12:39 PM
In my opinion the definition of an "entertainer" is dancing... ie. on stage or via "table" dances... We are there to create a illusion, a fantasy, to perform...
Which many of us are damn good at and take very seriously...
I am very disappointed that the industry has become riddled with full contact /full nude lap dances and the "entertainer" aspect of our jobs has all been thrown out the window to cater to the lowest common denominator...I realize upon saying this I will be pissing many people off... but I do not find anything creative or "entertaining" about dryhumping a customer until he almost comes or otherwise...I think we are all above that...I feel we should tell the customers and the club owners to fuck off... if that's what they expect, especially when they take half our money!
So no...to conclude my rant....it is a personal decision for each dancer to decide what she considers to be entertaining...one that unfortunately has ramifications for all of us socially and professionally...
I personally for NO amount of money will compromise my values...my mental sanity is my most precious gift....and material things cannot replace what would be lost.....
~Tori~