PDA

View Full Version : Stripclublist

Ebony
10-17-2002, 02:40 PM
That site is run by a bunch or tyrants!! I was crusing the review pages for NJ and I stumble across a dancer asking some questions.. I put a messge to her saying to come here and I will tell her the goods. Stripclublist always deletes post and has been crashing for some reason.. Anyway I look a few hours later and my post was deleted.. So I put up another message this time I addressed it to the webmaster. I told him that the reason his site is so popular is because everyone is always refering to the site on other internet messagboards.. So then I decided to be mischevious.. I went to all the popular NJ clubs and told everyone to come here :P. I'm spreading the word!!

Pryce
10-17-2002, 03:18 PM
;D Thank you for trying to tell others about this site!

Several sites that consider us competition have removed our link from their sites, regardless of how relevant the link was.

I take it as a compliment, it tells me we're successful.

Any webmaster worth his salt knows and will tell you that sharing links with similar sites is more beneficial for everyone. Two sites generate more traffic, rank better on search engines, visitors have more options and are better directed to the information they want.

Please don't spam his boards though, he'll learn in the long run about the benefits (or lack thereof) of linking to other sites. But I must admit, clever way of linking to us. ;)

ASU_Racer
10-17-2002, 03:24 PM
They deleted one of my posts too! I made a valid point, saying that the DJ at one of the local clubs sucks, and I would never go back because of it, and they deleted it. What a jip!

Pryce
10-17-2002, 03:38 PM
On that note, I've heard that some sites get paid by some clubs to remove negative posts. I don't know but that's what I've heard.