PDA

View Full Version : New with a question...

10-11-2002, 11:47 AM
I am very new to all of this (as you'll be able to tell) but I've recently become interested in learning how to strip... I just ordered a lap dancing video because I thought I'd start with my man at home ;), but other than that, I'm not sure how to learn how to do it. Do most of your ladies just make up your own stuff at home by practicing in front of a mirror or what? And do you choreograph certain dances for certain songs and if so, how do you remember the moves? Also, where did you learn how to lapdance? I've never seen one before in a club, so I don't even know how it's done. I'm just trying to get as much advice as I can... thanks for any help!!

Kgirl
10-12-2002, 03:19 PM
I know I'm naive here, but can ANYONE help me out? ??? ;)
By the way, I meant to say "you ladies" not 'your ladies"... sorry

Theresa
10-12-2002, 03:40 PM
Hi Kgirl,
Most dancers do not have a definite choreographed routine that they do on stage, but rather dance freely. Most dancers have their own style but they will not dance exactly the same every time when the same song is played. In other words, they dont have a specific routine memorized. You will just have to watch other dancers on stage when you are in a club and get some ideas from their dancing. As far as lapdancing goes, you should watch the video and practice on your man!! :)