PDA

View Full Version : Picture :)

panda
10-01-2002, 12:09 AM
Although I'm feeling quite conceited, I'm wondering what you think...Someone asked for a pic...so I thought why not? I realize this is quite a subjective question, and it's more about attitude but looks....but based on looks...
I'm on the left :)
Thanks

Nichole
10-01-2002, 03:25 AM
You are the the one in the cherry print? In my opinion you'll do fine as a dancer. But just remember it isn't all looks. ;)

panda
10-01-2002, 10:43 AM
awww so many views and no replies (thanks tho nichole!)
just drop a vote...promise not to bite! ;D
thanks,
panda

Pryce
10-01-2002, 11:28 AM
Risized ;)

Tre
10-01-2002, 12:54 PM
You look good to me. Certainly an exuberant smile!

Focus on all of the other aspects of being a dancer as well, and you'll do just fine.

[That was the purpose of the question wasn't it? LOL; or can I post a pic of myself and ask the same question? :P]

{Did you mean "resized", Pryce? ;)}

panda
10-01-2002, 02:35 PM
hehe sure send over a picture Tre :P ;D

Tre
10-01-2002, 02:58 PM
Ha! Nice try, but it's not gonna happen. ::)

I said that in jest, but maybe I shouldn't have said it at all, LOL. ;)

susan
10-01-2002, 03:32 PM
You are going to do SUPER as a dancer. You've got a GREAT smile, and that is 90% of the job. Are you dancing yet? 8)

panda
10-01-2002, 03:32 PM
hehe you goof why not send one over?

panda
10-01-2002, 03:33 PM
no, i'm not dancing yet ~ but i hope to soon!

Tre
10-01-2002, 04:06 PM
Geez, you're still harassing me? LOL

Perhaps some day.
Why would you want to see a pic of my ugly mug anyways? ::)

Actually, I have posted a couple of pics of myself before on a forum such as this.
Sorry you missed it. ;) Ha!
It's probably not going to happen again any time soon.

Now I'm off to bed, where there's no paparazzi to hound me. ;D!

Take care, Panda.

Pryce
10-01-2002, 05:32 PM
Tre: LOL! Yes, i ment resized, but was in a hurry - I had to read it over 3 times. And let me know when you get that pic up ;)

Panda: You'll do great as a dancer :) But I must ask, why is 'crotch' in the file name?

panda
10-02-2002, 12:02 AM
do you really want to know? :P

McCain
10-02-2002, 04:23 AM
You'll do fine, hon....

And conceit really doesn't have a whole lot to do with it. Seems more like curiosity to me.

On another note, I would swear the girl beside you was named Patty and used to attend my high school.... but I'm most likely wrong....

McCain

Alanna
10-02-2002, 06:30 AM
imagine recognizing someone randomly from a forum! talk about small world. wouldn't it be something if it was the Patty you know?

anywho, nice to see you arrived, Panda. i don't see any problem at all of you working as a dancer... you really do have a fab smile, and just from your posts, you seem to have a fun personality... two things that are really more important then your looks... and you look fine to me. hell, you've already got Tre and Pryce sniffing after you. ;) (and you two shut up... you love her... yes, you do ;D ~ you go girl!).

let us know how it turns out, Panda. :)

McCain
10-02-2002, 06:45 AM
Tre and I have discussed that before, regarding individuals that he and I know personally. I would explain further, but discretion is the better part of valor.

McCain

panda
10-02-2002, 07:19 AM
heh actually she's from scotland...and her name's not patty :P but that's ok
i actually that you were talking about me for a minute! i was surprised someone i knew would be on here besides me!

panda
10-02-2002, 07:45 AM
haha alanna you're so funny
yes, they both love me madly ;) better admit it you two (and cough up a pic while you're at it, the papparazzi is quite demanding)

Tre
10-02-2002, 09:40 AM
Oh you silly women. ::)

If that WAS the case, you'd be much too flattered to function properly. ;)

Damn this curse of being extremely desirable.

I can play too.....LOL

panda
10-02-2002, 09:46 AM
ablehbbbdi dddjjiiix wha? Tre, dkjj jkjiieuhh gbbb buxg ddipl lox rox redda quein porunm nigzar blargh!
^---look Tre, I'm not functioning properly! Too flattered! :P

Tre
10-02-2002, 10:11 AM
LOL!

Touché, Panda. Touché.

You'd be surprised how often that happens.
(I can't make out a word McCain says when I try to talk to her....
I'm kidding of course.)

I certainly agree with Alanna that you do have a fun personality.
I take it back; you don't need luck. :)
You'll do just fine.

10-02-2002, 11:51 AM
I'm interested in dancing at top clubs such as Scores NY, Jaguars in Vegas, etc. Please look at my pics and honestly tell me if you think I have what it takes.

Tre
10-02-2002, 12:57 PM
As always, it's more than looks; but especially at the top-shelf clubs you've mentioned.

Sc*res material? My honest opinion: Maybe. I think it may be worth the audition, IF it was not out of the way. If it requires travelling far, I'd try elsewhere.
I think the last mentioned percentage of dancers auditioning vs. dancers hired was like 1-2 out of every 30, or far less favorable odds.

In regards to Jaguars, I'm sure you'd have a much better chance in getting hired...BUT, money might be difficult to come by.
With 200+ girls working on any given night, the competition level would be brutal.
I've heard mixed reviews on the club itself.

A question though; have you been dancing already, or are these the places you'd like to start?

If you're new to dancing, my advice would be to start somewhere with a little less pressure to compete. A club where you don't have to push yourself so hard just to make it worth while. You may get discouraged quickly and easily in the above mentioned clubs, and it may turn you off the whole idea.

Starting at either of the clubs you mentioned (though they are in different 'categories') would certainly be a trial by fire.

I'll provide you a link here to a thread about Jaguars (which I will eventually remove, and make unavailable again) :)

{*Link removed*}

Good luck.

Adina
10-03-2002, 03:07 AM
I think you're cute. You have a very nice bod, and with that smile, you're sure to win a lot of people over.

Tina
10-07-2002, 01:02 PM
You're a very pretty girl. I don't believein the Scores scale. listen to what I suggested to you and start dancing. You'll find your niche. we all have different niches.

Good luck. Keep us informed on how you do.

10-08-2002, 11:00 AM
Hi girls....First off, thanks for all th support and encouragement! I auditioned last night at both VIP and Scores and was instantly hired at each; if I can start at the top, why not?
One of the posters who responded was right about my "exotic" looks being an advantage....particularly at Scores. Most of the girls there were very distinctive/unique looking, with very few all-American blonde types in the mix. Go figure. Also, there didn't seem to be very much blatant, over-done plastic surgery; most were rather natural looking.Thanks again, and good luck to all!

StripperStyles
10-08-2002, 05:39 PM
:o I think you will do just fine. You have to remember..there is no "perfect" look for a dancer. Dancers come in ALL shapes/sizes/color/education levels/fields. Clubs WANT a varied look as the clients are there and each has his own "perfect girl". I see girls who out perform the "top" dancers at some clubs due to smile and personality.You have a great smile, nice body, and seem like a fun care-free girl..ALL key items to making it in the industry. Keep your eyes on your goals and work hard..and let see some more pics! lol ;)