PDA

View Full Version : help me out pls ladys im am 27/f/utah

wrangler
01-31-2004, 02:48 PM
hello girls i am not a stripper but im wantin to learn how to and i need to find a sight online that can teach me how to dance i have no money currently. so if you have ant online address that can teach me from home so that i can get started please let me knoe im not havin any luck right now so i just ask of you please help me i need to get started somwhow.
thank you amanda

seraya
02-01-2004, 11:58 AM
Welcome to SW hun.....

No-one can really teach you but there is sooooooo much info here on this site so make sure you go through as much as you can... also why don't you check out some of the clubs in your area to see how the clubs are run and what the girls are like.

Good luck,

Seraya.

VenusGoddess
02-11-2004, 01:56 PM
Have you tried visiting the clubs in your area? You could go and watch how the girls dance. That's the way most people learn, anyways. Oh, and there's a book called the S-Factor...really good.

Glamazon
02-11-2004, 10:23 PM
Try this site:

There is a wealth of information for new dancers on there. Plus, dear, don't jump into it too blindly, this biz is not for everyone.

Good luck

Glamazon
02-11-2004, 10:24 PM
Sorry that site is Sorry!

Farrah_Holiday
02-16-2004, 08:37 PM
Hi Wrangler,
Welcome to SW..

Glamazon thanks for posting that link..

cash
02-18-2004, 04:32 PM
welcome to sweb ...only way yu can really learn how to strip is to go to the clubs and watch what the other ladies do
....good luck