PDA

View Full Version : Male stripper set music help

ChadW
02-06-2004, 08:03 PM
Hey folks

I need some help with music ideas for a new outfit. It is kind of gothic mets futuristic, but as I already have a Matrix costume I need to make it different.

The costume is big black angel wings, starting off in a big grim reaper cloak, that comes off to a harness thing, ancient rome type tunic, wrist gauntlets, big boots - it's called Bad angel.

I wanted to start with something heavy like Gary Numans' "Crazier", and move into something lighter. I want to use the instrumental part (which sounds futuristic-y) from the remix of Victoria (Posh Spice) Beckham's "Let your head go", and would like another male vocal piece that is like a cross of the last two songs. Songs with hard core (explicit) vocals are good too.

Any ideas? :)

Juliette_deSade
02-07-2004, 12:42 PM
Hi Chad

Try A Split Second/Rigor mortis
Try Motorbike by Sheep on Drugs best bet really Hmmmmm
Got me thinking

scarlett_vancouver
02-08-2004, 09:38 AM
Maybe Rough Sex by Lords of Acid?

phillydj
02-08-2004, 07:29 PM
Check out a song called "love never dies" by Apoktymictic Bezerk(sp) or and/ This Corrosion-Lucricia my Reflection by Sisters of Mercy

ChadW
02-11-2004, 07:07 PM
Thanks guys - am trying to download all of the above, but there seems to be a hell of a lot of people with less than broadband connections on the Win MX network and it is taking forever. Still, I will perservere. I am downloading stuff by DJ Tomcraft right now which seems to be good.

Blade
02-12-2004, 09:17 AM
For a change of pace you could always try out some My Dying Bride,its male vocals with a gothic feel to it....i would reccomend -Your Shameful Heaven from the The Angel and the Dark River disk...its kind of heavy but their stuff would set a certain mood. also try anything by theatre of tragedy or tristania for the gothic bad angel set