PDA

View Full Version : DJ's or Dancers in Houston

scarlett623
02-08-2004, 02:02 AM
I am a female living in Michigan and thinking of relocatiing to Houston. I have been a strip club DJ here on and off for about 10 years. Can anyone give me information on the culbs and how the DJ's work there? Are they paid a flat rate by the club or tipped out by the dancers? Is there a minimum tip-out from the girls or is it at their discretion? Are any of the clubs hiring or does everyone pretty much stay put? Any info would be greatly appreciated. TIA!

Juliette_deSade
02-08-2004, 01:09 PM
Frankly Scarlett.....there aren't ANY female Dj's in Strip clubs here. It's in Texas after all. Some things are bass-ackwards, yunno? I'd LOVE for you to be a first!

Here they get paid hourly. You get tipped on top of that. I believe hourly it's about 5.90. Dj's don't tip out. Very lucrative. Girls tip anywhere from 2-20 dollars.

Katrine
02-10-2004, 02:51 AM
Come work with us in Houston Scarlett...that would rule!!!!!!!

daddySEAL
02-11-2004, 03:03 AM
Katrine(and others in Houston)...Sorry to ask this here, but since it involves Houston, I thought I would ask.

A friend of mine out in California is trying to find a lady she used to work with in Texas, but has lost contact with years ago. She says her stage man is Montana and thinks she may be working in Houston.

Do any of you other ladys or DJs know of a "Montana" dancing down there?

If so, I hope we can get them back in contact by email.
Please let me know, OK?
thank you

scarlett623
02-20-2004, 01:46 AM
Thanks Juliett and Katrine! I'm nervous and excited about moving. I'm not sure if there not being any female D.J.s yet is good or bad. I would love to be the first! I'll be visiting in the middle of March and hope to be able to check some clubs out then. Any suggestions on where I should start? Thanks again for your help!

Katrine
02-23-2004, 11:53 PM
Come to Caligula on Westheimer and ask for Katrina!!!!

Meow!!