PDA

View Full Version : Calling on DJ's... Please help!

Gynger
02-15-2004, 09:59 AM
Okay, I had a request from a customer last night for a song, but he had a VERY thick accent and I couldn't understand him... he said, "Monifa or Monique-ah" and something titled "I want you"....

I am now curious... so, DJ's... help me out, he said its a great song and I'd love to download it and check it out. My DJ didn't know so that's why I thought all you talented experienced CD flippin, burnin guys would know... also, if you do know what I am talking about, can you recommend other songs that go well with it for a set?

Thanks guys.. you are truly the best!

MUAH!
Gynger

Moneywise
02-15-2004, 04:20 PM
Gynger. I found it on Kz. It just takes awhile to come up. Do a search for "monifah". Set it & forget it for about 10 minutes. When you return there should be a host of songs by her. Just sort em alphabetically. I pulled 4 or 5 links to it. If you don't quite have my luck let me know and I will get it to you. ;)

Moneywise
02-15-2004, 04:21 PM
The name of the song is "You".

Moneywise
02-15-2004, 04:46 PM
After listening to it I agree with that guy. It's a good mood setting song. I like it.

Lexi
02-17-2004, 02:39 AM
I searched, and I found that MONIFAH has a song called "YOU", like MoneyWise mentioned, but she also has a song called "I MISS YOU"

Good luck!

TommyTheRemixer
02-19-2004, 04:47 AM
like lexi says...