PDA

View Full Version : Janet,Phil & Beyonce

Nicety
02-18-2004, 10:56 PM
I am really into slow songs. Don't get me wrong, I love the crunk stuff too, but slow songs put me in that mood. If the club is packed, I get very nervous :-\ cause so many people are watching me on stage, but if the DJ throws on a something soft and mellow I dance like no one is watching. Below are a few songs that make me feel beautiful when I perform.

I love to wind my hips to Janet Jackson's Love Scene (Ooh Baby). This song is soooo damn sexy!! It's like I'm making love while I'm slow rolling and takin it off. Woooh!!! CALL ME JANET....MISS JACKSON IF YOUR NASTY! But for real, Ya'll should check this song out cause it's on fire!

My favorite songs to do pole work to are Phil Collins' In The Air Tonight. I mean when those drums kick in and that bass line hits it's all ova wit!! I break that @#%$ down, You hear me!!! The other is Beyonce's Speechless. It sounds sooo sweet and sensual. It's almost like I can smell the candles she's burning in the song!! Well maybe not, but this love ballad is steamy as hell!!

The lyrics, the melody, the music and my body meld together when I am dancing to these songs. I hope they make you feel beautiful and sexxxy too!!!

One ;)

Malibu
02-24-2004, 03:35 PM
Have you heard Beyonce's "Signs" (ft. Missy)? That's another really sweet slow one. And so is Janet's "Everytime" (from Velvet Rope) and "That's the Way Love Goes" (from Janet). Check them out too, they are sexy.