PDA

View Full Version : Kelis, Snoop, Erykah Badu and more

BarryAmazing
02-19-2004, 04:20 PM
A DJ friend of mine, in Los Angeles, made a mix of some of his favorite stripclub songs - many seem to be favorites of this board. Here's the free download:

1. DAVID ESSEX – Rock On
2. SNOOP DOGG – It’s Blows my Mind
3. JOI & SLEEPY BROWN - Lick
4. JAN HAMMER vs. RADIO SLAVE
ERYKAH BADU – On & On (acapella)
5. TIMEX SOCIAL CLUB - Rumors
6. KELIS – Keep it Down
7. LITTLE ANNIE & THE LEGALLY JAMMIN’ - Bleach
8. BEASTIES BOYS – 33% God
9. ALOUD – Bob O’Lean (Serge Santiago Remix)
10. CHROMEO – You’re so Gangsta (Playgroup mix)
11. TELEFON TEL AVIV – My Weak Beats your Year
12. N.E.R.D. – She Wants to Move

promotional use only

TommyTheRemixer
02-19-2004, 08:46 PM
...thx BA [chuckling]

email me ur Broadband address and I'll fire off ur Amazing gratuity... Cheers, T.

Malibu
02-24-2004, 03:27 PM
Erykah's "On & On" acapella? I've never heard that one (and I thought I'd heard all of 'em - she never stops singing/sampling that particular tune). I dance to the live version of "On & On". I think it has a nice, laid back bass.

Her Worldwide Underground album is good too. I plan to dance to "Back in the Day (Puff)". That has a cool, easy beat. Very fresh'n'funky.

seraya
02-24-2004, 03:31 PM
I have the Erykah budu acapella.... i sampled the vocals for a backing track i produced at college. mmm never thought of it as a song to strip too.

Seraya.

Juliette_deSade
03-04-2004, 09:52 PM
Me neither.

I danced to "I want you" before, when I was the last girl of the night. I was up there for maybe six?....seven minutes? Swanky song. But I love Erykah regardless. I saw her in Houston recently....real travesty on H-towns part. The theatre cut her mike and turned on the house lights before she was finished performing. For shame.....

.....cool mix BTW!
JDS