PDA

View Full Version : should have posted this here!!!

canadaruleseh
03-02-2004, 12:51 AM
Hey everyone! First off! Cool site! Im an underground MC from Vancouver, and I just released my first official single "Just Bring It". It was actually inspired by the strip clubs in the lower mainland area that my buddies and I frequently visited! (R.I.P. NBI!!)

Anyways! I would like to offer this song to anyone out there! And I would love it, if any dancers gave it a listen to, and if you like it use it in one of your routines. It has been professionally produced - so the quality is there! As I was also saying, I am an independant artist, so I don't really have any major record label backing me, or giving me any $$! I am mainly doing this because I love music, and I like making music!

So, if you could download this MP3, check it out, leave any feedback and ofcourse please feel free to use it in any routine!

Im just trying to get my music out there.. You can read more about me and my krew at , or (same site) and if you would like to get in touch with me! e-mail me at [email protected]

Thank you soo much for taking the time to read this. My apologies if you have already read this on another site! I am trying to give as many people as possible the opportunity to listen to it!

Thanks!
- MC Lenny

Lexi
03-02-2004, 03:14 AM
I liked it, thought it was different and very cool. I could totally dance to this :)