PDA

View Full Version : NEW - Peep Show Album

McCain
03-20-2004, 12:09 PM
Okay, just saw this today as I was sorting through some old emails.

Agent Provocateur lingerie (possibly some of the most expensive stuff since La Perla) has issued a new CD called Peep Show. If I remember right, it is available for $25 US, and can be ordered from their website. If you go to www.agentprovocateur.com , and sign up for their (completely FREE) Club AP, you will have access to the page with song clips. And get this - from what I can tell, it is the whole darned songs, not just the clips (I'm on dial-up now, so I can't listen to the whole thing without slowing our PC badly). Everything I heard was great stripper music.

So I strongly recommend that all those inclined mosey on over there and check it out. I think it could be well worth the bucks.

Remember - Agent Provocateur lingerie website, the CD name is "Peep Show".

McCain

Blade
03-22-2004, 07:50 AM
Damn, it sure is full songs... not bad

MarieKitten
01-11-2005, 04:04 PM
I have had this album for a few months now and I think it's fantastic!
A great mix of traditional strippin' music with a modern edge.
I mostly use the tracks for my Burlesque style feature shows, and I think the crowd appreciates music different from the usual R&B/Pop now and then.

cottoncandy
01-11-2005, 07:09 PM
That music is pretty good. I could definately see it for burlesque. Maybe I'll order a cd.

Djoser
01-12-2005, 10:42 PM
This is good...

It reminds me of Lords of Acid--their good stuff, not that goddamned "P*ssy" song.

I'm getting the CD.

Thanks, McCain