View Full Version : Dick Pics

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

sol_de_pr2
04-02-2004, 07:31 PM
Ok, who wants to see photos of our dicks? ;D

Lexi
04-02-2004, 07:42 PM
:rotfl: I was expecting to see a dick... LOL
Do I need a magnifying glass to see it? Where is it???

:detective:

Bridgette
04-02-2004, 07:53 PM
Not me.

doc-catfish
04-02-2004, 08:06 PM
Not me.

Ditto that. :no:

polecat
04-02-2004, 08:14 PM
Bah.. you bunch of chickens. :)

Well, here goes- this will be to see how many women really know anything at all about dicks.

Disclaimer-
Only scroll down if you do not find dick pics offensive or visually unappealing.

You're committed now! No turning back! Just a little further.

Now for the brave: how many can you identify?

bloodydewdrop
04-02-2004, 08:24 PM
Hehe, polecat that is cute!!!!

I honestly can't say i find any of these to be visually appealing, however.....*sigh*

sol_de_pr2
04-02-2004, 08:27 PM
Well, guess what? I'm too bashful so this is what I'm willing to show. If the other guys dare to, then so be it!

sol_de_pr2
04-02-2004, 08:30 PM
Not me.
Not surprisingly.

ami
04-02-2004, 08:32 PM
dicks are ugly.

but it is fair for them to have to post too....

heres one for ya....

:oO==8

Ferrari
04-02-2004, 08:47 PM
Clark, Cheney, and Tracy....Who is the fourth Dick, PC? I know I'm going to feel like an idiot when I get the answer, but I have to ask.

polecat
04-02-2004, 08:54 PM
Who is the fourth Dick, PC? I know I'm going to feel like an idiot when I get the answer, but I have to ask.
Why, that's surf guitar legend Dick Dale! Heck of a guy.

I honestly can't say i find any of these to be visually appealing, however.....*sigh*

DOH! Sorry bloodydewdrop! I'm really a piss poor judge of what most women find "hunky" .. but extending my ex-gf's tastes, maybe you'll like one of these guys below:

Zabrina
04-03-2004, 05:06 AM
Ummm yeah, the third guy does it for me. So where's his dick? ............

Bridgette
04-03-2004, 05:07 AM
Nah I don't like any of those guys.

But I have YET to see any dick pics here LOL.

I WOULD like to see some ASS though. Boys, show us your asses! I like to check out a guy's ass, and it's only fair that you show us since you guys always want us to post ours!

Bring em on!

Zabrina
04-03-2004, 05:13 AM
Ha yeah! I could go for some (NON-Hairy) man-ass.....

sol_de_pr2
04-03-2004, 05:33 AM
These are off topic posts ;D

Zabrina
04-03-2004, 05:58 AM
Okay back on topic then.....
Do I wanna see your peeny?....NOOOOOOoooooooooooo

lol

Bridgette
04-03-2004, 06:15 AM
How about this one...

heidi
04-03-2004, 06:34 AM
why is there only one dick pic?... i'm just curious...;) but it seems like it's more ok to show women's boobies and privates, more than it is to show men's... the vagina thread already has 3 pussies... come on guys... ;) what is this HBO or something? LOL

xoxo
heidi

HolidayOnStage
04-03-2004, 07:43 AM
Ok...I'm throwing my dick up on stage. lol He wanted to make sure you knew he has a face too and is not a sex object. YA RIGHT! Let's give it up for XJETTX! Woo Hoo!

HolidayOnStage
04-03-2004, 07:46 AM
Your'e very welcome everyone! lol

Rhiannon
04-03-2004, 10:02 AM
Hmmm.. I'm not much one for dickage pics, I don't think they're very pretty. But, if anyone would like to post pics of that little "V" shape thing that is just below the abs and above the wedding tackle, I'd about faint. Now, THAT'S hot. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Or better yet, does anyone know the name of that? LOL

:boggled:

sander8son
04-03-2004, 10:40 AM
Any guys taking requests?
I like this thread. I'm in the mood for some
guy pix now. How about one with him bending
over a little so we could see ass and his balls
from the behind.. gotta love that pose.

Then a side view and front view please...

i need to drop some weight. plus i have nobody to take the pic, otherwise id do it. who knows, maybe i'll somehow pull through and get it taken.

Posted by: Rhiannon Posted on: Today at 12:02:30pm
Hmmm.. I'm not much one for dickage pics, I don't think they're very pretty. But, if anyone would like to post pics of that little "V" shape thing that is just below the abs and above the wedding tackle, I'd about faint. Now, THAT'S hot. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Or better yet, does anyone know the name of that? LOL

the spot below my fat gut, and above my tic-tac? i just always refer to that as my pelvis. not sure what the propper term is. any paticular pubic design you're lookin for? :devil: ;D

sander8son
04-03-2004, 10:46 AM
sorry eh, dont have a webcam. i have dickpics up in my gallery folder.

http://www.stripperweb.com/gallery/sander8son

Rhiannon
04-03-2004, 10:51 AM
Posted by: Rhiannon Posted on: Today at 12:02:30pm

the spot below my fat gut, and above my tic-tac? i just always refer to that as my pelvis. not sure what the propper term is. any paticular pubic design you're lookin for? :devil: ;D

LOL Sandy.. Great description and dead sexay! I'm not sure if it's the actual pelvis, I thought it had another name, but I'm clueless... But it comes down into a V shape. It's hot. Anyhoo, show us your pelvis, baby! hehe

sol_de_pr2
04-03-2004, 11:30 AM
Oh, look what some dumbass spammer just sent me...

Raven
04-03-2004, 01:01 PM
As much as I love feeling and doing naughty things to cocks. I can honestly say that there is nothing attractive about them!! :)

Emily
04-03-2004, 01:25 PM
Oh, look what some dumbass spammer just sent me...

don't lie....that's you!

you put your hands on your hips in every picture..dead giveaway.

sol_de_pr2
04-03-2004, 01:43 PM
As much as I love feeling and doing naughty things to cocks. I can honestly say that there is nothing attractive about them!! :)
Now that's quite a dilemma ;D

ccand7
04-03-2004, 03:27 PM
Lets see if I can get this to work.

FBR
04-03-2004, 03:34 PM
don't lie....that's you!

LMAO Emily I was thinking the same thing. Deja Voodoo, I will say it takes some balls to post that shit here LOL If you get inundated with PM's from the ladies wanting wild sex, you have no one to blame but yourself ::)

FBR

FBR
04-03-2004, 03:51 PM
Theres a site named Call Kellys which is kind of fun to check out if your bored. Its free (all you have to do is register) and there are a lot of pics of men, women and couples. Some are kind of funky but every once in a while you find a diamond in the rough. The URL is:

http://forum.call-kelly.com/

My reason for mentioning it is that one night I was hammered and was checking out that site. I made a couple posts complimenting a few of the ladies and one challenged me to post a dick pic. As you all know, Im a very conservative guy but that night I was weakend by alcohol plus I had a great hardon from looking at the naked pictures. Anyway, I grabbed the digital cam, somehow managed a reasonably good dick shot and posted it LOL

The next day I logged back on and erased the fucker. After the haze of alcohol cleared, my Southern Baptist/Catholic convert background wouldnt allow me to keep the pic online even though it was anonymous and wasnt a bad shot. So the moral of the story is even if I had the balls to post a dick pic like Deja did, Id probably erase the bastard the next day. However, requests via PM are always welcome LOL

Im just an occasional visitor here which gives me a hall pass. I think the pink guys who are exclusive SW regulars should step up to the plate and give their women a thrill. For example, many of you ladies were wet over Intellex's headless pics. Imagine if he lays a schlong photo on ya ;D

FBR

Lexi
04-03-2004, 03:53 PM
Deja Voodo, that is sooooo you. I agree with emily, you put your hands on your hips!
Come on, now just admit it... heheh

Rhiannon
04-03-2004, 03:54 PM
Theres a site named Call Kellys which is kind of fun to check out if your bored. Its free (all you have to do is register) and there are a lot of pics of men, women and couples. Some are kind of funky but every once in a while you find a diamond in the rough. The URL is:

My reason for mentioning it is that one night I was hammered and was checking out that site. I made a couple posts complimenting a few of the ladies and one challenged me to post a dick pic. As you all know, Im a very conservative guy but that night I was weakend by alcohol plus I had a great hardon from looking at the naked pictures. Anyway, I grabbed the digital cam, somehow managed a reasonably good dick shot and posted it LOL

The next day I logged back on and erased the fucker. After the haze of alcohol cleared, my Southern Baptist/Catholic convert background wouldnt allow me to keep the pic online even though it was anonymous and wasnt a bad shot. So the moral of the story is even if I had the balls to post a dick pic like Deja did, Id probably erase the bastard the next day. However, requests via PM are always welcome LOL

Im just an occasional visitor here which gives me a hall pass. I think the pink guys who are exclusive SW regulars should step up to the plate and give their women a thrill. For example, many of you ladies were wet over Intellex's headless pics. Imagine if he lays a schlong photo on ya ;D

FBR

LOL FBR.. Well, the one that got me light-headed and weak-in-the-knees was Edouble's pics.. woo baby! So I imagine if he posted a um.. lower extremity pic, I'd overheat.. hehe

:faint:

sol_de_pr2
04-03-2004, 04:05 PM
don't lie....that's you!

LMAO Emily I was thinking the same thing. Deja Voodoo, I will say it takes some balls to post that shit here LOL If you get inundated with PM's from the ladies wanting wild sex, you have no one to blame but yourself ::)

FBR
Well, so far no takers actually... :'(

FBR
04-03-2004, 04:07 PM
Rhia LOL yeah he is damn studly. Tell you what, Ill cut and paste my face on his body lmao Thats the closest I'll ever get to buff :-\ But the upside is Im a hell of a nice guy, am generous and appreciate beautiful women ;D And according to Miss D am well endowed 8) Two outta three aint bad LOL

I was serious about the pink dudes stepping up to the plate. You ladies entertain the hell out of them and should demand compensation for all the hardons you have generated LOL

Take care sweetie.

FBR

sol_de_pr2
04-03-2004, 04:16 PM
Well, you may have noticed some magic bunny placed a heart over that phallic object... ::)

Rhiannon
04-03-2004, 04:22 PM
Rhia LOL yeah he is damn studly. Tell you what, Ill cut and paste my face on his body lmao Thats the closest I'll ever get to buff :-\ But the upside is Im a hell of a nice guy, am generous and appreciate beautiful women ;D And according to Miss D am well endowed 8) Two outta three aint bad LOL

I was serious about the pink dudes stepping up to the plate. You ladies entertain the hell out of them and should demand compensation for all the hardons you have generated LOL

Take care sweetie.

FBR

Awww I'm sure you're a hottie too, FBR! Don't be shy, let's see you! All kidding aside though, I'm more of a "it's what's on the inside that matters" type of girl. My hubby's a little over 250, a big teddy bear, but has a heart of gold.

I pick guys like that over the buff and hunky ones anyday.

:heartbeat:

erotictonic
04-03-2004, 05:10 PM
I think some dicks are very beautiful and sexy! Show us those dicks guys! :P

Holiday - You're a lucky woman - I like!

cash
04-03-2004, 05:19 PM
i was hoping to see some penises in here :-[ oh well i guess you guys are a bit shy :covereyes: :sarcastic: i guess i'll head on over to the booty thread then
...side note: * the women here have more balls than the guys* ???

edouble
04-03-2004, 05:29 PM
LOL FBR.. Well, the one that got me light-headed and weak-in-the-knees was Edouble's pics.. woo baby! So I imagine if he posted a um.. lower extremity pic, I'd overheat.. hehe

you stroke my favorite part rhiannon, My Ego! Thanks for the nice comments, If you really wanted to see..... sorry I'm not "excited"

sol_de_pr2
04-03-2004, 05:30 PM
i was hoping to see some penises in here :-[ oh well i guess you guys are a bit shy :covereyes: :sarcastic: i guess i'll head on over to the booty thread then
...side note: * the women here have more balls than the guys* ???
Ok, back by popular demand...

edouble
04-03-2004, 05:34 PM
sorry to steal your thunder - deja

Rhiannon
04-03-2004, 05:41 PM

you stroke my favorite part rhiannon, My Ego! Thanks for the nice comments, If you really wanted to see..... sorry I'm not "excited"

:faint: Wooohooo Edouble.. Thank you Thank you Thank you! LOL (very nice, too!)

:hyper:

sander8son
04-03-2004, 06:10 PM
damn, id blow edouble. lol, shit.

Ferrari
04-03-2004, 06:13 PM
LOL, sander8son!!!

edouble....Wow!

edouble
04-03-2004, 06:19 PM
this place is great, turn about is fair play- strippers ogling me!

sanderson- thanks , uh, I think lol

cash
04-03-2004, 06:31 PM
:) finally some penises..... :mischievous: c'mon guys continue with it .... :dance: "Take it off" !!!! "take it off"!!! :dance: :whistleblower:

sander8son
04-03-2004, 07:49 PM
Any guys taking requests?
I like this thread. I'm in the mood for some
guy pix now. How about one with him bending
over a little so we could see ass and his balls
from the behind.. gotta love that pose.

Then a side view and front view please...

ok, tried my best. its tough taking pics of yourself...especially from behind. dont know if this was what you were lookin for, but its what i could do(or tried).

first attempt at the ass and balls thing. got a little close.... but i think its kinda cool lookin

sander8son
04-03-2004, 07:51 PM
not sure of how to upload multiple pics to it(i dont have them up on a website, so i can't add the url).

ok, this is a little further back. lol, not sure if i did what you were asking.

sander8son
04-03-2004, 07:52 PM
ok, from the side now. or did you mean the ass from the side? i have no idea.