PDA

View Full Version : "Thugs"

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

heidi
04-07-2004, 10:50 AM
i just want to vent some here... lately at my club on the weekends there has been an overflow of broke ass wanna-be ghetto thugs... they drive me insane with their lack of tipping and grabbiness (just another reason i'm looking to change clubs...)

Here are some of my favorite lines from this clientele...
"Yo ma... Youre so beautiful but i ain't got no dollaz left..." or
"Yo, I'd love a lapdance but allz i got left is 3 dollaz, but can i get your numba?"... "I don't pay no hoes.."...
"You real cute shorty but i only gotz one dolla left and i need it for my Phille blunt"....or my personal favorite line of non-tippage... "Yo ma, I'm straight" (my response... "I know you are straight that is why you are here") ) ugggh....

anyone have any similar experieces? i hope not...

xoxo
heidi

LoveSexMoney
04-07-2004, 10:54 AM
Yuck. My least favorite customer. I heard this one not too long ago as I was on stage, "Yo man, that bitch is tight" ::) See Sapphire. See Sapphire run. See Sapphire run far far away in the opposite direction.

tragic-beauty
04-07-2004, 11:16 AM
lmfao, sometimes my club will get thugs.. but its rare.. only when therea alot of rap playing due to the dj.. MY favorate is when they get out of their seats and start rapping and busting move to the song.. then they are like " hey YO howabout you lemme go n stage, I bet i can make some money" OH GOD!

LoveSexMoney
04-07-2004, 11:21 AM
no shit huh? Doncha just looooove it when they get up and start throwing their hands up and rapping acting like it's a concert? How about the whole group of them? *vomit*

They're not even gangsters just punk bitch wannabes. Mmmmm I mean broke punk bitch wannabe gansters.

S4L
04-07-2004, 11:34 AM
A few of the clubs here let it get dirty and that's all we get now. the suits with the cash are gone.

Blade
04-07-2004, 09:01 PM
Yuck. My least favorite customer. I heard this one not too long ago as I was on stage, "Yo man, that bitch is tight"
Ah yes I would have to agree you be tight as hell ma!

polecat
04-07-2004, 09:05 PM

fo' shizzle

Rayleen
04-07-2004, 09:13 PM
and the funniest part is these guys expect us to be impressed with them..... I don't think so :no:

sol_de_pr2
04-07-2004, 09:21 PM
Ha, are there thugs here in PR. These guys are known as "cacos" but they pretty much fit the gangsta profile. They love to monopolize dancer's time, much to the detriment of desperate lonely folks like me who wave their dollars to catch the dancer's attention, to little or no avail. Can't stand them either >:(.

Farrah_Holiday
04-07-2004, 09:57 PM
and the funniest part is these guys expect us to be impressed with them..... I don't think so :no:

I know Rayanna ! Thats what really kills it...
I think my favorite line is man shes hot..say girl what chur man letting a gurl like you work here !!
Like someone said..its always the broke ones that make the damn stupid ass comments. ::)

Tia_q
04-08-2004, 12:57 AM
or my personal favorite line of non-tippage... "Yo ma, I'm straight" (my response... "I know you are straight that is why you are here") ) ugggh....

OOhh I hate that "I'm straight" WTF??!!! :-X
Thankfully my club doesn't get them regularly-but last weekend was HORRIBLE! Apparently the club down the street only had two girls show up on a Saturday night-so we got their crowd-OMG-I rarely hide in the dressing room but after hearing too many "I'm straights" and "ooh baby-nice back-can I get a piece of dat?" the dressing room became my best friend.

See Sapphire. See Sapphire run. See Sapphire run far far away in the opposite direction.

LMAO YEP!!

NinaDaisy
04-08-2004, 01:39 AM
Since pretty much all these idiots are a bunch of punk-ass wannabes, my strategy is to point at them and double over in hysterical laughter. It seems to work since these guys are all about show and if you cut them down a bit in front of their boyz it seems to bring them down a peg or two.

Devastating Divyne
04-08-2004, 03:35 AM
Mostly these guys avoid me because they say I look snotty or that I'm stuck up. Also, I dance to alternative or just rock or techno so I'm not their stage favorite b/c I don't dance to what they wanna hear. However, we seem to have an influx, that has grown consistently, of guys who have the thug look but have major money. They don't come in groups very often and at the most there will be just two guys together. Their english is hardly ever the best, though I have been surprised before, but I usually will at least stop and speak to see where their head happens to be. If its all in a bunch or bullshit or they talk that pimp shit I just say I have to go. If they gimme a why I say the bullshit level over here is making me sick and I think I'm about to puke. Bye!

If they are as bad as the guys you mentioned and every girl onstage or walking by is a bitch or hoe I avoid them, but if they're just ghetto but spending money, tipping and drinking it never hurts just to stop by. We get a lot of thuggish music people. But, they are the people whose name you wouldn't know unless you read the back of the CD of a popular group like writers/producers/studio guys/desk riders and such. You just never know.

Jillian
04-08-2004, 06:23 AM
no shit huh? Doncha just looooove it when they get up and start throwing their hands up and rapping acting like it's a concert? How about the whole group of them? *vomit*

haha no kidding - it's quite a sight....

also don't do to well $ wise from this type of crowd

Shhannon
04-08-2004, 07:54 AM
I hate the ghetto thug thing. They are so stupid. I had one say, "Yo damn girl. On the real. Shit I ain't frontin, but, if I could holla at you that would be tight" Huh? I had to go energizer bunny fast. It was so humiliating. Most of the time I just tell them I left my ebonics dictionary at home, so you'll have to speak english. All those guys want to do is make money off of girls who are buying drugs off of them. The dancing thing is so true. These two thugs had a dance off the other night. No shit. One would stand up and go at it. Then the other. This went on for some time.Finnally the dj got in on it. He's the best at making fun of these thug types.

abadvi
04-08-2004, 10:17 AM
" I had to go energizer bunny fast. "

What?? I left my cracker dictionary at home, sorry.

Katrine
04-08-2004, 10:32 AM
Yeah, when I was being torn apart by guys fighting for dances from me on Superbowl week, one baby thug pulled me aside, despite the majorly packed club, and told me, "I got no cash, we can TALK."

Yeah right, I was NOT polite in my response with the $1500 in my garter, I didn't have to be!! Yes, money can cause delusions of grandeur...

Much less thugagge at St. James....

Djoser
04-08-2004, 11:04 AM
Up until about five years ago, R & B was my favorite kind of music. Now I can barely stand to hear the majority of it--the hard-core rap that some radio stations constantly play, anyway. Some songs have a great or at least catchy beat, until you hear what the idiot is actually singing. "Get Low" is a prime example of this, I loved that song when it first came out, then I got the lyrics (also it has been played to death, like "In da Club"). Even this isn't as bad as some of the really extreme stuff.

The dancers who hang out with the thugs and will pitch a fit if you play anything but hard-core rap are the ones who almost never make any money, from my experience. Maybe it is different elsewhere, but I would suspect it is better to use discretion when entertaining this kind of crowd.

On the other hand Kid Rock has some pretty bad lyrics in some of his songs as well...

LoveSexMoney
04-08-2004, 01:21 PM
or they talk that pimp shit I just say I have to go.

oh, c'mon DD you know you wanna be on their team. *sarcasm* Whenever I hear they want me on their team I say, "mmmmmm, I don't roll with Team Barney" and that's on the real no frontin'!

I just don't get it though how some of these dorky ass looking guys actually do have game. There's this skinny, skinny white boy "thug" who comes in all the time I swear he pimpin' the 18 year old new girl. I am totally serious he's straight out of the "Pretty Fly For a White Guy" video.

you're right tho they're not all like that. I've had some dope dealers drop some cash on me strictly for dances and no drug transactions involved. No bullshit involved either.

Maybe thug isn't even the right word because I don't even consider half these punks thugs, they're punks.

Lena
04-08-2004, 01:30 PM
I agree about the punks, but I've made some major chunks of change off of some very pleasant drug dealers before too.

heidi
04-08-2004, 03:28 PM
i'm cracking up thinking about the dancing/bobbing of the head/singing that goes on when their songs comes on... i know EXACTLY what you guys are talking about... it cracks me up...
last weekend this guy paid the dj off so he could "freestyle" during some rap song at the end of the night when there was a lot of people there... he was some broke sorry ass white boy that made a fool of himself... everyone was laughing at him... serves him right for not tipping the girls and then PAYING to humiliate himself... ahhhh... karma
xoxo
heidi

Jillian
04-08-2004, 05:13 PM
i am reading this and thinking back to the boyfriend i had last summer. (he dumped me for a 15 yr old so you already can start thinkin somethings wrong in his head - thats sooo not legal)

anyways he'd go over to windsor cuz he was 20, so he could drink there, and he would tell me about these escapades where while he was at just regular night/dance clubs he would get up on the stage and act like he was eminem and throw his arms around and rap right along with em when eminem songs came on, he was rather thuggish ....i'm so glad i wasn't old enough to go and witness this at that point. He 3 tattoos - all eminem inspired, and being from around the Detroit area of course EVERYONE knew what they were/meant.

Susan-Va
04-09-2004, 09:27 AM
Glad to know it's not just my club! I can't stand these guys, theu want to stare while I'm on stage, then very rudly call me over and try to talk, get my number so they can "holla" at me outside of the club. I really hate the ones who sti at the stage with a wad of money with a $50 or $100 on the outside and flash at you and only give you a dollar.

Niceguy
04-09-2004, 09:48 AM
The redefinition of the english language is becomming a problem. Soon none of us will know what others are saying. "Go energizer bunny" is at least mainstream culture and refers to US TV commercials with
a bunny leaving and arriving powered by an energizer battery but beating a drum as he (or she) goes around the TV screen usually departing.
Those of the members of this board from Australia, Europe or England obviously have no idea what we are talking about as that brand of battery and TV commercial is not world universal.
On thugs speaking ebonic thug english, as a fairly large white male, should they not talk with me in the queens english, I don't communicate with them. Also refers to those of spanish heritage who can speak english, but decide not to for whatever reason. Following the time honored business precept of my great grandfather who learned english (instead of german) or his business died... they speak english to me or my business goes elsewhere. I often wonder what "thugs" will do when they hit 40 an are unable to communicate with anybody in their neighborhood when the street language then trendy of the year 2015 suddenly changes around them.
By necessity, I use the "real estate" analysis in deciding on a strip club and then use intangible subjective criteria in a secondary analysis, realizing that it is subjective and unreliable.
The real estate analysis criteria strongly cuts down on the errors in judgement of attending a strip club where I obviously don;t fit in or belong. Those criteria are again: Current clean physical plant with adequate parking. (Building can be rehabbed and dowtown, but should be clean and current in decor and HVAC/ bar equipment) Parking lot watched but not necessarily valet. Full bar and selection of beer and hard drinks. Full nude is nice, but I would do full bar pastie topless
rather than a juice bar. Being able to talk is helpful to the dancer for income and to the customer for atmosphere so sound system and music should be loud but not overbearing. A medium to large facility is preferred. I haven't yet developed square foot of building guidelines
but am thinking about it. More than one stage is nice. On site resturant with at least hamburgers/ simple steaks and salads for the ladies would be a nice amenity. A facility like this shows some planning and at leaste a higher chance of good security and good management, although strip club management sometimes needs company supplied zoloft or prozac. There is a little club of about 3,000 S. F. floor area that is my favorite club and it is pastie full bar. It is rehabbed with good management and fits my criteria. Doesn't have to be way glitzy.

Dancers should look for these type of clubs also if you can to work in.

seraya
04-09-2004, 12:01 PM
Those of the members of this board from Australia, Europe or England obviously have no idea what we are talking about as that brand of battery and TV commercial is not world universal.

LOL You need to get around more.... trust me it is.

Seraya.

celeste_63
04-09-2004, 12:11 PM
Ha ha...what can I say...I like thuggish guys :huh: I like talking to them because they are pretty funny and they like me. I don't make a huge amount of money off thugs but since most of my guy friends are pretty thuggish, I feel more comfortable to flirt and be silly around them because that's what I'm used to when I'm off work.

Shhannon
04-09-2004, 12:17 PM
::)barf Now the term "cracker" was kind of a racial slur. Hmmm... Ignorance can be cured. But, stupidity can't.

tragic-beauty
04-09-2004, 12:47 PM

fo' shizzle

Ma' nizzle

ANYhoo.. tip on getting the non spending thug losers OUT of the club! Get atleast 70% of the girls to play rock or country... atleast the spenders will be able to stand it.. while the thugs will leave. Thats what we do at out club..... :great:

Yeehaw! :bullwhip:

Lexi
04-09-2004, 12:55 PM
or my personal favorite line of non-tippage... "Yo ma, I'm straight" (my response... "I know you are straight that is why you are here") ) ugggh....

OOhh I hate that "I'm straight" WTF??!!! :-X
Thankfully my club doesn't get them regularly-but last weekend was HORRIBLE! Apparently the club down the street only had two girls show up on a Saturday night-so we got their crowd-OMG-I rarely hide in the dressing room but after hearing too many "I'm straights" and "ooh baby-nice back-can I get a piece of dat?" the dressing room became my best friend.

See Sapphire. See Sapphire run. See Sapphire run far far away in the opposite direction.

LMAO YEP!!

LOL I think you girls are taking it out of context. ;) When they say, "Yo, im straight" that usually means, "Yo, Im good" Like if you ask for a dance, and they say, "Nah im straight" that means, "no thanks, im good" (chillin) or whatever. lmao

Obviously you can see I have had my share of thugs and thug wannabes. :rotfl:

Blade
04-09-2004, 12:59 PM
Damn I thought Nj was full of Bon Jovi wannabes.....

LoveSexMoney
04-09-2004, 01:22 PM
I think Heidi was being sarcastic with the straight comment. I never thought of cracker as a racial slur; Crackers smoke crack. I've had plenty of thug friends in my lifetime, I was even married to one ::) San Diego is full of pairu. These guys really DON'T have alot of money and that fat wad of cash in their hand isn't even there's usually, they owe the dope man $600 so they can get another front and keep slangin.

YEs, there's always the thug who is turning mad profit but most of these guys don't fall into that category.

NinaDaisy
04-09-2004, 04:00 PM
It's not a racial thing. True, a handful of these guys might come in to spend, but if some middle aged white guy in a suit starts pestering me if I can guarantee a happy ending in the VIP it's all a version of acting obnoxious and I won't put up with that either. It just seems the "thugs" are more vocal and not afraid to show it.

MissJADEN
04-09-2004, 10:22 PM
Well personally I have never heard such sterotypical bullshit in my whole life!

(Okay I lied,yes I have and this is my response to It)

To each their own,I mean "really" I know Rock N Roll Biker types that do the exact same type of shit only with a little different ethnic rythm if you know what I mean,like "I'll take you for a ride on my Harley baby" knowing they are riding in a cab or walking or something!

That broke ass tired lame excuse of a customer story fits on all types of cultures and backgrounds not just "Thug Gangsta" "Hip Hop" types!

So if the shoe fits then wear it but don't make it out to be stereotypical!

blondhottie
04-09-2004, 10:26 PM
I hate it when guys like that come into the club. If you just want to hang out with your buddies and drink, why not go to a regular bar? The drinks are cheaper and guys would have a better chance getting some action at a regular bar than they would with any dancer. I agree that playing rock or country would get rid of some of the thugs. Or if the club lets you, you could play "Can I Get Paid" by Gangsta Boo. It has a line in it that says "Get your broke ass out of the club if you ain't gonna tip!" ;)

Lexi
04-09-2004, 10:37 PM
Come on girl, we bash guys ALL the time....isnt that stereotypical enough??? So now because they are categorized into "thugs" and the like, its "racial" or wrong? No way. No one mentioned any race, they just said thugs.
There are all KINDS of thugs.... harley driving thugs LOL, pimp wannabes, and all other sorts.
The point being, that guys, usually when loud and rowdy are the ones who tip the least. (Or so from my example) Yeah once in a while there are the loud kinds who throw money around, but usually its the ones yelling, "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" or "DAAAAAAAMN look at that ass!" who throw ONE buck on stage after you've done a darn little routine...

AnnaPDX
04-10-2004, 09:02 AM
MissJADEN thanks for saying that. I totally agree with you. And I can't believe people were complaing about cracker being a "racial slur" after all the fucked up shit everyone's been saying about "thugs".

phillydj
04-10-2004, 11:10 AM
Woah...hold on here. No one ever made mention of color as far as I can see. And In fact I believe the only mention of color was of two WHITE guys. 95% DONT tip, sit AWAY from the stage and they dont NURSE a beer, they bring the fucker back from the dead. And I think I speek for all the girls I know/ work with that will say if they want to act like its a rap concert, it's all good, just spend some cash cause thats what its all about.

Lexi
04-10-2004, 12:59 PM
I dont see any "racial" slurs anywhere.... wtf?
Am I missing something, or just naive? No one ever said the thugs were black, white, chinese, or hispanic? eh?

Farrah_Holiday
04-10-2004, 01:06 PM
I dont see any "racial" slurs anywhere.... wtf?
Am I missing something, or just naive? No one ever said the thugs were black, white, chinese, or hispanic? eh?

True Lexi ! When I replied to the thread I didn't reply to a "Black Thugs" thread .. I know a Chinese dude that has" break yourself bitch" tattooed on his neck..Thugs come in every shape form and fashion.
Not to mention race...
I was talking about the BROKE ones...

Farrah_Holiday
04-10-2004, 01:11 PM
Well personally I have never heard such sterotypical bullshit in my whole life!

(Okay I lied,yes I have and this is my response to It)

To each their own,I mean "really" I know Rock N Roll Biker types that do the exact same type of shit only with a little different ethnic rythm if you know what I mean,like "I'll take you for a ride on my Harley baby" knowing they are riding in a cab or walking or something!

That broke ass tired lame excuse of a customer story fits on all types of cultures and backgrounds not just "Thug Gangsta" "Hip Hop" types!

So if the shoe fits then wear it but don't make it out to be stereotypical!

I agree with what you're saying chick..but I don't see this thread as being racist. If I did I would've spoken up a long time ago.
IMO thugs cross ever race,background and social economic status.

LoveSexMoney
04-10-2004, 01:12 PM
yeah, and what about the "pretty fly for a white guy" pimp I posted about?

WTF? Are people having difficulty following the thread? Do we have thug defenders here? Speak up! Unless you're too skerred. :rotfl:

It's ok to like em. Some of us are friends with some. But it's no fucking secret that most thugs are punk bitches who want your number so they can holla but they're too cheap to give you a dolla.

What? You know something different? Well, then enlighten us all. This thread has nothing to do with race and everything to do with actions and attitude. So unless you know exactly what you're responding to, ask and clarify or shut the hell up and stop trying to turn the thread into something it's not.

Farrah_Holiday
04-10-2004, 01:20 PM
There you go Sapphire !!
Like you I have had my share of thugs in and out of the club..I don't discriminate..If I like you I like you...BUT I don't like broke "mother fuckers" of any RACE.. period...

LoveSexMoney
04-10-2004, 01:20 PM
MissJADEN thanks for saying that. I totally agree with you. And I can't believe people were complaing about cracker being a "racial slur" after all the fucked up shit everyone's been saying about "thugs".

hmmmmmmm...well, in my personal experience, thugs burgalurize homes, forge checks, steal rims, stereos and boxes from other peoples cars, sell crack or meth, sometimes they hit their baby's momma, sometimes they hit their OWN momma. Ooops lets not forget pimpin' and the one thing a thug is most down for is his neighborhood!

So if you have a nice, flowery thug story to share with us please do...I'm all ears and willing to listen to both sides of a story.

edited to add that I will now wait patiently for somebody to post a nice happy story.

MissJADEN
04-10-2004, 01:27 PM
Well like I said if the shoe fits then wear it,and it looks like a few people have put the shoe on and are running with it!

There is a huge difference between Ethnic Rythm and Racism or Color,Racism and Color you will find nowhere in my previous post!

The references that I have posted my previous reply to are the ones that make reference to certain types of Music,Mannerisms,Lingo,Attire,Socioeconomics,Etc.

Those references all having a similar Ethnic and/or Cultural quality (or lack of quality I should say) or Origin!

One post even makes reference to there being a difference,and i quote,

It's not a racial thing. True, a handful of these guys might come in to spend, but if some middle aged white guy in a suit starts pestering me if I can guarantee a happy ending in the VIP it's all a version of acting obnoxious and I won't put up with that either. It just seems the "thugs" are more vocal and not afraid to show it.

this statement can easily be interepted as the "Thug
Types" are more than likely not white!

However,I commend this post that it points out the difference in the type of behavior and that it comes from "all" types of people and that it is all obnoxious behavior that would not be tolerated by this particular indivdual!

Also to use the term "WE" as if you know me or know the manner in which I carry and/or conduct myself? (hmmmmmmmmmm?)

Also,a "stereotype" is a preconcieved idea about something (usually a collective in this instance) based on isolated experiences!

Do you remember the old saying ("Don't judge a book by it's cover")

The same applies here in that you cannot judge an entire group of individuals based on the actions of a few or even on the actions of the majority because then you isolate those individuals who although may seem the same are entirely different!

The key is in education because there are all types of all types if you know what I mean!

And a comment for the individual that thinks that it is not ok that people come into the club and not tip girls all I can say is this,at most clubs there is a cover charge to get in and if that person paid to get in then that person can be in the club and not tip unless it is a term or condition of admittance that the person tip!

I have seen lots of girls that blame their lack of ability to Entertain and/or Hustle on the clientele of the club!

And sometimes it has absolutely nothing to do with the girl at all,it is just the personal taste of the clientele,to each their own!

Look at it like this from a customer stand point because I am not only a Dancer & Entertainer but I am a customer to clubs as well,

Okay you go into a club and lets say there are 20 girls working there and you are going to be there for lets say 4 to 6 hours,now times that by how many songs will play in 4 to 6 hours and how many girls will be dancing consecutively per song,and now times that by a dollar per girl per song and see what you come up with?!

Now add drinks,cover charge,etc and see what you get?!

It can get expensive,especially for the Blue Collar class who are probably the highest percentage of customers to the clubs!

Now for the type of people whom come into the clubs all the time broke and trying to pick up girls or whom make rude comments and gestures on a regular basis then they should be banned,but don't try and streotype them as some certain type of Ethnic,Cultural,Style,Socioeconomic,Music,Lingo,At tire class because there are all kinds and they lsiten to different kinds of music,talk,walk,dress,look different but they have the same thing in common,and that is that they may or may not be "Jerks"!

And to take offense at a club where you get paid to take off your clothes and where people come in to see flesh because they say things like "Yo homie,damn look at the ass on that shorty" or whatever is silly to me!

When guy's make remarks about how good I look or they try and pick up on me then I take it as a compliment and say "Thank You"!

I honestly think alot of girls are in the wrong business if they take offense to the things I have read in this Forum,because it all comes with the territory like any job has it's issues,so deal with it or get out if it's too much for you is my advice!

Anyway's I do not have the time to continue to educate those that do not understand,my only suggestion would be that you get out your dictionary,read all the posts in this section very carefully,and then go from there!

And look at the business from all perspectives not just your own!

LoveSexMoney
04-10-2004, 01:35 PM
well you had plenty of time to write a novel so please continue to educate us. ::)

A punk bitch is a punk bitch. Some thugs spend money but many don't on any girl.

"Thug types are more than likely not white" WTF? Where have you deduced this one? That's not what we're implying. God knows I see plenty of white boys ain't nothing but a thug. Oh yeah, I see plenty of black boys, asian boys, and middle eastern. Lets not forget the european thugs. My best drug dealing customer was Italian. Yummy! He had a nice body! And he gave me lots of money! I should have pat him on his thick head of hair and purred..."good thug..."

MissJADEN
04-10-2004, 02:29 PM
Some people for whatever reason are unable to be educated! (does this apply to you?)

I find it curious how some individuals use the term "we" & we're" as if they have a mouse in their pocket or as if they we're elected to speak on behalf of everybody! (did I miss an election?)

And I don't recall ever defending anybody that acts like an ass,but I do recall defending a certain type of Music,Mannerism,Lingo,Attire,Socioeconomic status,Etc.,
hmmmmmmmm all I can figure is that some people ither don't read too well or on the defensive?

Oh well!

And yes "A Punk Bitch Is A Punk Bitch"!!!!!

Katrine
04-10-2004, 02:41 PM
My little brother is the thuggiest thug you will ever meet: broke-ass, goes to clubs with his boys to harrass strippers and look for $60 blow jobs, tatted out with "Htown love" (puke), steals from me and the family, tring to be a hip-hop "producer", loves his throwbacks and his Nikes, and has a generally bad attitude and disdain for women:

He is the whitest kid you will ever see, blonde and all. He is the type of person you want to avoid at the clubs. He runs with a crew of all races and nationalities. The hip-hop culture has been embraced by all walks of life and socioeconomic classes. Half of his little friends are from the ghetto, the other half are from Memorial (hoity-toity Houston neighborhood.)

I don't see your connection to racism MissJaden. In Houston, everyone has a bit of ghetto fabulous in them...meow!

FBR
04-10-2004, 02:53 PM
Kat, sounds like he's been watching too much MTV. The son of one of the women that works for me could be a clone of your brother. He stops by the office once in a while to ask his mom for money :-\ she usually gives it to him. His pants are hanging down around his ass cheeks and he wears a doo rag and shirts that are about 3 sizes too big. I bite my tounge cause she's worked for me for years and Ive known this kid since he was a baby. But I keep thinking....no one is ever gonna take him seriously looking like that. I know for sure I wouldnt hire him. Ironically, one time when he stopped in I asked him what he was up to yada yada and he said he was on his way to a job interview :o Needless to say, he's still on his mommas tit with no hope in sight.

FBR

Katrine
04-10-2004, 02:57 PM
Yes, despite my mom being on the other side of the world, my brother is still suckling her large magnificent tit with no end in site....spoiled brat!

LoveSexMoney
04-10-2004, 03:43 PM
Some people for whatever reason are unable to be educated! (does this apply to you?)

I find it curious how some individuals use the term "we" & we're" as if they have a mouse in their pocket or as if they we're elected to speak on behalf of everybody! (did I miss an election?)

And I don't recall ever defending anybody that acts like an ass,but I do recall defending a certain type of Music,Mannerism,Lingo,Attire,Socioeconomic status,Etc.,
hmmmmmmmm all I can figure is that some people ither don't read too well or on the defensive?

Oh well!

And yes "A Punk Bitch Is A Punk Bitch"!!!!!

MissJADEN, of course your opinion here is welcome and valued. I have read and re-read, hell I even read the thread again a third time. The only "we" I noticed was Lexi and I know what she was talking about but I'll allow her to speak for herself if she chooses.

What exactly are you trying to educate us about? Do you truly believe we're unable to be educated? So from what I can gather, you are "defending a certain type of Music,Mannerism,Lingo,Attire,Socioeconomic status,Etc"

It is the mannerisms and lingo that I personally have a problem with. Socioeconomic status is not a problem, but if someone can't afford to be in a strip club, they shouldn't be there.

If anybody wants to defend the thug life, please go right ahead. Personally, I'd like to hear some happy thug stories.

MissJayden, you say that "some people don't read too well" well I dare say that's you!

OK, thug lovers, I never meant to OFFEND anybody. I'm serious when I say I'd like to hear from ANYBODY who has a positive thug story to share. Doesn't have to be strip club related either.

Heidi, it seems as though a more appropriate title for the thread would have been "Wanksta's" ;)