PDA

View Full Version : jeniffer love hewitt real or fake

setter
05-02-2004, 11:12 PM
real or fake they look so good hard to belive there fake anyway she looks very hot eigther way

setter
05-02-2004, 11:15 PM
Just have to say WOW she looks nice, these tits have great shape and size , nipples are just right color and size of nipple breast lovers should be prood of her if there real

tRoUbLeMaKeR
05-03-2004, 08:38 AM
I don't know they just don't look like the kind of tits she's have.... where'd you get this?

tRoUbLeMaKeR
05-03-2004, 08:40 AM
okay so I went back over and read you post - now I'm confused - sorry ???
Are you saying her boobs are fake or the picture is fake?

blondhottie
05-03-2004, 09:12 AM
I think that picture is fake. I don't think Jennifer Love Hewitt has ever posed nude.

Jay Zeno
05-03-2004, 09:30 AM
I didn't see that particular picture in but here's what they say about another fake involving this actress:

"This fake of Jennifer Love Hewitt seems to be fooling a lot of people, but it’s just another fake. As far as we know, Ms Hewitt has never posed topless, and while this is a fairly well-done fake, we find it difficult to understand how so many people can believe that Ms Hewitt would pose this way and thereby accept this fake as real. We can only assume that they are just hoping it is a real picture."

I'd also comment that the light direction, skin tones, and resolution of the face and body don't match well.

S4L
05-03-2004, 10:10 AM
The head has been pasted on.

sander8son
05-03-2004, 11:04 AM
if it was real. she'd have done it for playboy or something and gotten some money.......you'd hear about it being marketted by the publication it was to be in. shes not just gonna post nude to have it circulated for free.

its fake. smarten up.

Malibu
05-03-2004, 11:26 AM
That girl looks like she's about to cry. Her eyes are glistening way too much.

PoleKitten21
05-04-2004, 10:55 PM
this picture is VERY fake....you can tell that the head was pasted on. Sad...oh well

Lexi
05-07-2004, 07:58 PM
Its a fake. Obviously...

Secondly, her boobs are bigger than that.

VADEN
05-10-2004, 02:26 PM
IT LOOKS ALOT LIKE HER SHOULDERS BUT I HAVE TO AGREE WITH THE MAJORITY, THE HEAD DOES NOT MATCH WITH THE BODY, THERE ARE TWO DIFFERENT SKIN TONES AND I DON'T THINK SHE HAS POSED LIKE THIS BEFORE. :)

lildevil_kittie
05-10-2004, 06:57 PM
somebody superimposed her head 2 the body and if u look in the bigger part of the picture u can see a blonde streak and i know jennifer doesn't have blonde hair. lol its just funny that somebody actually gets their shits and giggles off of trying 2 fool ppl. u can find alot of those fake pics on freakhole.com. last time i was on there paris hilton was on there this is the time when her "movie" got out and well she was spread eagle not sure if it was her or not.

exotica17
05-10-2004, 11:58 PM
I think this is a quite swell fake, but yah, a fake it is indeed. I can't see Jennifer Love Hewitt posing nude. And as sander8son said, this information would be broadcasted everywhere--everyone would know that Jennifer Love Hewitt posed nude.

tragic-beauty
05-12-2004, 12:38 AM
could easily be a lookalike

sol_de_pr2
05-12-2004, 04:17 AM
The wonders of computer photo editing...

harley_page
05-14-2004, 05:45 PM
thats not even her head its a damn good look alike. if u look at it for a while u can see its not her, jen's head is thinner not as wide as this girls.

Lexi
05-14-2004, 06:08 PM
nahhh, I think it is her head. I have seen many of her pics and this is definitely her. LOL If not, whatever...the whole darn thing isnt a real pic anyway.

SCGirl
05-14-2004, 10:22 PM
oh it's definitely her head/face.....but not her body.

slight change of topic....I'm sure the real JLH's boobs are real.....she's got the best boobs EVER!!!

scottie
05-18-2004, 08:00 AM
Yeah, it's a fake. Her head, but superimposed on another woman's body. You can tell by the way her jaw line cuts across her neck. It's not just the color mismatch which is obvious, but you can see from that the photogrpher approached each girl from a different perspective. Also, she just doesn't do this stuff, and her boobs are much better than that.

Pei Mei
05-18-2004, 10:38 PM
Yeah, it's a fake. Her head, but superimposed on another woman's body. You can tell by the way her jaw line cuts across her neck. It's not just the color mismatch which is obvious, but you can see from that the photogrpher approached each girl from a different perspective. Also, she just doesn't do this stuff, and her boobs are much better than that.

AGREE.... 8)

setter
06-11-2004, 04:38 PM
hi all setter here i don't re-call where i found this photo of jeniffer and ya its more than likely fake but they look good on her. What fake boobs can do for ones image!

kellyallstar
06-15-2004, 02:17 PM
pic is fake