PDA

View Full Version : Worst Stage names?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

NadiaBaby
02-24-2008, 05:25 PM
I work with a Sharebear. I dont know if her name is Sherry or if she just took after a goddamn CareBear. Either way, I think its ridiculous. Of course it probably doesnt help that I hate this chick with every ounce of my being.

She talks like this on the phone and to customer.."What it do cuz!? This is SharetothemuthafuckinBear Yo!"

>:(

Sophia_Starina
02-25-2008, 11:23 AM
Dimepiece.

:confused:
She's featured in Xtreme magazine... local dancer section... under DC metro.

I don't get it.

MysteriousMystery
02-25-2008, 11:40 AM
MONET!!!

i HATE when girls call themselves Monet and they are too stupid to know why thats an insult.

you know, because a Monet looks good from far away - but once you get a closer look.... :-\

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! the best

cortana
02-25-2008, 11:48 AM
I danced with a Sparkle once...she was really snotty to me too, which I thought was funny. The funniest I've seen is Coco Butta'...

I have a few, and these are all names I've seen used.

Beautiful
Sparkle
Puddin (theres a girl at my club currently using this name, its ridiculous)
Seductive
Paradise
Cadence (I just hate the name, I think it sounds ridiculous)
Sage
LaLa (Telletubbies???)

I'm sure I'll think of more!

UCLA
02-25-2008, 12:21 PM
Mystique and Aura.

Hate those.

I_need_money
02-26-2008, 05:45 AM
OMG this is a great thread! Worst names of girls I've ever worked with are: Maverick, Ecstasy, Sunshine, Saffron, Hennessy, Thumper, Zion, Margarita, Champagne, Ambrosia, Jubilee, Unity, Bear.

Then there's the tired names: Destiny, Bambi, Candy, Star, Honey, Velvet, Ginger

RoseLeigh
02-26-2008, 05:54 AM
I have a few, and these are all names I've seen used.

Beautiful
Sparkle
Puddin (theres a girl at my club currently using this name, its ridiculous)
Seductive
Paradise
Cadence (I just hate the name, I think it sounds ridiculous)
Sage
LaLa (Telletubbies???)

I'm sure I'll think of more!

OMG I want to be Puddin'! 'Two hundred and forty dollars...of pudding.'

PleasureVictim
02-27-2008, 06:57 AM
Dimepiece.

:confused:
She's featured in Xtreme magazine... local dancer section... under DC metro.

I don't get it.

Lol- Is she a ten?

Gia13
03-02-2008, 01:07 AM
we have a "chocolate volcano" who auditioned at our club last week. needless to say, she didn't get the job.

i wish i was kidding.

vivianbear
03-02-2008, 10:40 AM
I recently met a girl from Puerto Rico calling herself "Brazil". This annoys me because I AM from Brazil. Upon meeting me she admitted she's just using that name so guys will just assume she is and she can make more money. I told her I was born in Sao Paulo and it kind of shut her up.
I feel kind of stupid and posessive but it gets to me just the same.

WillStrip4Shoes
03-02-2008, 11:53 AM
I was at a club in LA a few years ago, and there was a dancer named Banana. I can't believe management let her go up with that name! And I've worked with a redneck chick named Dollar, and I couldn't stand the name or the girl!

cutey5032
03-02-2008, 03:04 PM
we have a "chocolate volcano" who auditioned at our club last week. needless to say, she didn't get the job.

i wish i was kidding.

ahaha i'm fucking dying over here. what the fuck is a chocolate volcano.....

Some more bad names: Extreme (soooo corny), Schuler (rhymes with Ferris Bueller), and I second the Cream. Once, Coco and Cream went on stage together. It was hilarious.

magenta
03-02-2008, 05:39 PM
I worked with a girl in Vegas named Cheeto. Lol!

dollyrocker
03-02-2008, 11:51 PM
I hate stage names related to pot. SOme of the ones I've heard are
"Sinsemilla"
"Sativa"
"Mary Jane" (this is actually a cute name but every girl I have known to use it
used it for the purposes of it being a stoner stage name)

I once met hippies who named their baby girl Sativa. :O

RoseLeigh
03-03-2008, 12:12 AM
ahaha i'm fucking dying over here. what the fuck is a chocolate volcano.....

Some more bad names: Extreme (soooo corny), Schuler (rhymes with Ferris Bueller), and I second the Cream. Once, Coco and Cream went on stage together. It was hilarious.

:rotfl:I bet the djs did it on purpose. They were always putting me up with Lily!

scarlett_vancouver
03-03-2008, 12:26 AM
Have I mentioned Fysher Price? I worked with her again last week. Everytime her name is announced customers are like "wtf??". I personally like it for wit (she's little), but wouldn't use it.

Djoser
03-30-2008, 09:20 AM
Ok, worst name yet last night. Actually it was a 1-2 punch combination. The left jab was 'Juicy'. A really rotten name, to be sure, but I've heard worse. Like her friend, who called herself, get this, the right hook...

'Toxic'!

Fucking TOXIC, I couldn't believe it. I was really worried before she came out of the dressing room, when I saw the name on the list, too. I have worked with some pretty questionable dancers in my nine years, so I was expecting the worst. Well she sure didn't look good, but she didn't kill anyone, at least.

Pretty_Penny
03-30-2008, 10:05 AM
Have I mentioned Fysher Price? I worked with her again last week. Everytime her name is announced customers are like "wtf??". I personally like it for wit (she's little), but wouldn't use it.

that freaks me out on so many levels.

Zinaida
03-30-2008, 10:27 AM
I've worked with a Venom.

winterrose
03-30-2008, 01:13 PM
Okay, here are some I have worked with:

Glitter....and she used a lot of it
Asia....blonde with blue eyes
Pokemon....not sure why
Carribean...red head that was always drinking rum straight out of the bottle
Lady death....somehow she made money
Mon ye...pronounced mooonyaehh...got real upset if you didn't say it like that
Astral...the DJ had a field day with that one
Hope
Faith
Love....she was weird and always strung out on heroin
Heroin High....
Elvis....she was from Memphis

Have worked with girls named River
and Ocean
Mina...sounds like meanuh when the DJ got through with it
Bitty....again after the DJ got through it sounded like bitchy
Bentley...and she was a bowlegged girl...ugh

Icey...why?

I mean I have the name Vampirella....after a comic book. It fits me, but had I to do it over again, I wouldn't have. I tried to change it some time back and the new name just would not stick, everyone from girls to the DJ to the customers still called me Vamp, so I am stuck with the name of a comic book Vampire. I'm glad I'm goth, but it forces me to stay goth even when I would like to change up my style, just so that I make money.

Zinaida
03-30-2008, 01:16 PM
I kinda like Ocean. I worked with a 6'1'' redheaded one who got fired for drugz.

Heroin High....? Wtf?

beauty21queen
03-30-2008, 01:18 PM
Icey...why?

:sing: "All these girls excited, ohhh you know they like it, im soo iceeyyy" LOL

gingerlee
03-30-2008, 04:29 PM
I met a Peanut Butter and Jelly a couple weeks ago. Every time she got called to stage I would giggle a little bit.

cameron_keys
03-30-2008, 04:36 PM
I met a Peanut Butter and Jelly a couple weeks ago. Every time she got called to stage I would giggle a little bit.

"Its Peanut Butter Jelly time"....

gingerlee
03-30-2008, 04:42 PM
^^I know! It's all I could do to not ask that somebody play that while she went on stage. I've been to more than one club that actually has it, so I didn't dare actually ask and then be the bitchy feature that made fun of somebody's name.

Lilly White
03-30-2008, 09:35 PM
In florida I came across the most unusual names ever.... priceless, beautiful, flawless, unselfish. But the best one was a lost soul named muffin she looked like she just walked in off the street and was on the stage taking her clothes off...it was bad!

Zinaida
04-01-2008, 12:23 PM
Haha I kinda like Chaos!

Andygirl
04-01-2008, 06:17 PM
I think Trouble is cute. When we visited Djoser's club in Key West, they had a girl named Trouble. It fit her!

gingerlee
04-01-2008, 07:40 PM
The crazy GM of the club I worked at in Nashville for a while made a girl go by Squirrel. Like, she couldn't work unless she used that name. WTF?

dancinslifoxxx17
04-02-2008, 08:03 AM
Civic wtf? The girl had it tattooed on her back.

Paul in Saudi
04-02-2008, 09:25 AM
Almost on-topic. At The Worst Club in the World (which is in Atlantic City) I encountered a lady who's stage name was Ginger. Her real name (as she pointed out to me) was Brenda and was tattooed above her mons.

thechaosfairy
04-03-2008, 08:21 PM
I've danced as Chaos, though I'm thinking I'll pick something more demure when I get back out there. :-)

dollyrocker
04-04-2008, 10:52 AM

HAHAHAHA! Makes me wanna change my name to 'tuna salad'. lol :O

chatte
04-06-2008, 11:12 AM
I used to work with a girl named Nasia but it was pronounced liked nausea. Beautiful girl, unfortunate name.

Reenie
04-06-2008, 11:20 AM
how about the name Gypsey do you think that's weird!!!

Zinaida
04-06-2008, 12:24 PM
I like Gypsy! I've been trying to get my friend to dance with me for the longest time and I suggested that name for her. She loves it!

TBE
04-06-2008, 10:38 PM
lol @ Peanut Butter & Jelly. There were a pair of clowns that would perform birthday parties with those names in my home town. My parents never got them for my party though. :/

Stevie06
04-07-2008, 01:49 PM
There was a girl working at my club the other day who had dubbed herself "Eye Candy".

cortana
04-14-2008, 03:09 PM
I sooooooooooo want to change my name to "Tetris" just to be funny, but I know it would end up on this list, lulz....:D

White & Nerdy
04-14-2008, 07:06 PM
I thought one dancer's name was "Nisei." I thought, "Why is she using the name for second generation Japanese Americans?" Then in a less noisy place, I heard her name as "Macy" and it reminded me of the department store.

thechaosfairy
04-15-2008, 01:30 AM
I sooooooooooo want to change my name to "Tetris" just to be funny, but I know it would end up on this list, lulz....:D

If you ever dance in Silicon Valley... =)

Susan Wayward
04-15-2008, 01:44 AM
Last week I heard "Pussywillow" and "Eye Candy" (as previously mentioned by Stevie06). And Lena made my night when she texted me about "Hamhock." It was the single greatest week of funny stage names I have ever had.

wanderlust08
04-15-2008, 09:41 AM
A girl worked at my club for like a month as a waitress, who was total white trash. Anyway, she decided she wanted to be a dancer, and called herself, "Envy". Before she EVER went onstage, ever danced, ever did anything, she would tell customers, "Mah name be Envy cuz all da bitches izz jealous of me." She did not make any friends and eventually some of the girls got fed up and chased her out.

We also have a girl who I used to work with at another club five years ago (that slept with my boyfriend at the time, doesn't even remember working with me, and now decides I am her best friend, but we won't go into that...) that calls herself Copeland. The customers alternate between calling her Copenhagen and Cocaine.

OHIOLEATHERGIRL
04-15-2008, 09:30 PM
omg, hamhock, please tell me where she works

Susan Wayward
04-15-2008, 10:30 PM
Lena will have to tell you about Hamhock.

hoshi_x
04-16-2008, 02:41 AM
I guess my names suck, but they are all fun for me.

I dance under a few names

Miyavi [named myself after a j-rock singer. I have an killer rock-star wig and dress visual-kei-esque]
Awesome [an inside joke between friends. I don't wear a wig when i dance as her]
Porcelain [always wanted to be like a doll, I wear a long curly wig for this gal]
Jem. [loved that show as a kid. I wear a pink/blonde wig for this]

I have different wigs/costumes for each name. So i guess its not so bad? haha
I mean, I really get into it. I have a different "persona" for each one. I guess its just different alter-egos of myself. I have fun with it as much as I can.

noelle
04-16-2008, 10:09 AM
I think Hamhock is the winner of the thread. I don't see how any other stage name could compete!

holiday
04-16-2008, 08:55 PM
HAMHOCK!!!!!

I vote for that one too.

And Susan, I haven't read this whole thread, did you mention Pussywillow yet? Another winner.

BlueJeanBaby
04-17-2008, 04:43 PM
I know a stripper named "Licorise." Yes, misspelled like that and everything. Not good!

I once did an amateur night under the name "Bon Bon." ;D

In 'Strip City', Lily Burana wrote about a stripper named "Tralala." I always thought that was kind of awesome.

I was pleasantly suprised to come across this...

Krystah07
04-17-2008, 06:36 PM
I knew some girls who thought it would be fun to use their zodiac signs as names.. there was Aries, which wasn't too bad, then it got worse, Taurus, Leo, and Cancer. .

Then another one that got to me was Evil-a.. hummmm